Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Robski1337), 1,372 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I've got the horn! #1504021
21/08/2014 11:07
21/08/2014 11:07
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,613
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Gripped Online content OP
Club member 1924
Gripped  Online Content OP
Club member 1924
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,613
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Decided to de rust and repaint the twin horns. Can't decide to paint black or same colour as car.

Opinions ? What is the original colour for the horns ?

Re: I've got the horn! [Re: Gripped] #1504047
21/08/2014 13:15
21/08/2014 13:15

G
go_fast_Chris
Unregistered
go_fast_Chris
Unregistered
G



i got chrome ones smile

Re: I've got the horn! [Re: Gripped] #1504050
21/08/2014 13:21
21/08/2014 13:21

N
Nello
Unregistered
Nello
Unregistered
N



Why not just buy some new replacements - they are only about a tenner?

Re: I've got the horn! [Re: Gripped] #1504053
21/08/2014 13:29
21/08/2014 13:29

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



standard horns are gloss black but I would spray them the same colour as car , aftermarket horns aren't as loud as standard horns and don't last as long , mine didn't anyway .

Re: I've got the horn! [Re: Gripped] #1504057
21/08/2014 13:39
21/08/2014 13:39
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,083
Chertsey in the Thames
bockers Offline
Hon Club Member 007
bockers  Offline
Hon Club Member 007
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,083
Chertsey in the Thames
I bet that's not the first time your horn hasn't lasted long.

Re: I've got the horn! [Re: Gripped] #1504081
21/08/2014 16:43
21/08/2014 16:43

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



I've never had any complaints wink

Re: I've got the horn! [Re: Gripped] #1504084
21/08/2014 17:19
21/08/2014 17:19
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,613
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Gripped Online content OP
Club member 1924
Gripped  Online Content OP
Club member 1924
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,613
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Thanks guys. A pair of Rosso red horns coming up !

I plan to show the mrs my nice shiny red horn when it's ready. rolleyes


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 13 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6129 MB (Peak: 0.6771 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:06:46 UTC