Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 1,160 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Red 16vt On eBay #1539749
30/05/2015 21:45
30/05/2015 21:45
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
chrissy Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
chrissy  Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
Firstly, It may be a lovely car, I have no connection to the seller, I don't know the car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-coup..._DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a51bd1572

280bhp In a 16vt takes some work, I know that much - But Near to no mods and a Gtec1? Say whaaaaaaaaaat??

Last edited by chrissy; 30/05/2015 21:46.
Re: Red 16vt On eBay [Re: chrissy] #1539752
30/05/2015 21:50
30/05/2015 21:50

B
Burbum123
Unregistered
Burbum123
Unregistered
B



I thought the same mate not a chance it's 280bhp stage 1 chip front mount , induction decat is more like 220bhp only way you will get anywhere near that is upgraded turbo , maybe fuel pump and down pipe upgrade . I thought gtec1 was 20vt

Last edited by Burbum123; 30/05/2015 21:51.
Re: Red 16vt On eBay [Re: chrissy] #1539761
30/05/2015 23:18
30/05/2015 23:18
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
chrissy Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
chrissy  Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
Gtec1 IS 20vt Dan, lol

Re: Red 16vt On eBay [Re: chrissy] #1539762
30/05/2015 23:22
30/05/2015 23:22

B
Burbum123
Unregistered
Burbum123
Unregistered
B



Not even a fmic I dare say I bet it's not even 200 thats if it's chipped

Re: Red 16vt On eBay [Re: ] #1539794
31/05/2015 11:48
31/05/2015 11:48
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Personally I'd never buy a car where the owner couldn't be bothered to fix the bonnet lift strut coffee box


997 C4S
Re: Red 16vt On eBay [Re: chrissy] #1539809
31/05/2015 13:59
31/05/2015 13:59

B
Burbum123
Unregistered
Burbum123
Unregistered
B



Is it just me or does the installation of that Mbc and pipe work look shocking shocked

Re: Red 16vt On eBay [Re: ] #1539900
01/06/2015 01:10
01/06/2015 01:10
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,723
Brisbane, Australia
Possum Offline
My life on the forum
Possum  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,723
Brisbane, Australia
It would also appear to have a later model grille fitted.


Re: Red 16vt On eBay [Re: ] #1539904
01/06/2015 01:18
01/06/2015 01:18

G
GrahamL
Unregistered
GrahamL
Unregistered
G



Originally Posted by Burbum123
I thought gtec1 was 20vt


Indeed. It definitely doesn't have a Gtec chip , or any chip from me, in it.

Re: Red 16vt On eBay [Re: Possum] #1540034
01/06/2015 20:31
01/06/2015 20:31

B
Burbum123
Unregistered
Burbum123
Unregistered
B



Originally Posted by Possum
It would also appear to have a later model grille fitted.


That's the standard 16vt grill mate sold for a measly £560 I dare say it will be up in a week again being broken


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.6223 MB (Peak: 0.6976 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:26:30 UTC