|
1 registered members (phil16vturbo),
1,057
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Red 16vt On eBay
#1539749
30/05/2015 21:45
30/05/2015 21:45
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621 S Wales
chrissy
OP
Tourque Italia member!
|
OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
|
Firstly, It may be a lovely car, I have no connection to the seller, I don't know the car. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-coup..._DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a51bd1572280bhp In a 16vt takes some work, I know that much - But Near to no mods and a Gtec1? Say whaaaaaaaaaat??
Last edited by chrissy; 30/05/2015 21:46.
|
|
|
Re: Red 16vt On eBay
[Re: chrissy]
#1539752
30/05/2015 21:50
30/05/2015 21:50
|
Burbum123
Unregistered
|
Burbum123
Unregistered
|
I thought the same mate not a chance it's 280bhp stage 1 chip front mount , induction decat is more like 220bhp only way you will get anywhere near that is upgraded turbo , maybe fuel pump and down pipe upgrade . I thought gtec1 was 20vt
Last edited by Burbum123; 30/05/2015 21:51.
|
|
|
Re: Red 16vt On eBay
[Re: chrissy]
#1539761
30/05/2015 23:18
30/05/2015 23:18
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621 S Wales
chrissy
OP
Tourque Italia member!
|
OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
|
|
|
|
Re: Red 16vt On eBay
[Re: chrissy]
#1539762
30/05/2015 23:22
30/05/2015 23:22
|
Burbum123
Unregistered
|
Burbum123
Unregistered
|
Not even a fmic I dare say I bet it's not even 200 thats if it's chipped
|
|
|
Re: Red 16vt On eBay
[Re: chrissy]
#1539809
31/05/2015 13:59
31/05/2015 13:59
|
Burbum123
Unregistered
|
Burbum123
Unregistered
|
Is it just me or does the installation of that Mbc and pipe work look shocking
|
|
|
Re: Red 16vt On eBay
[Re: ]
#1539904
01/06/2015 01:18
01/06/2015 01:18
|
GrahamL
Unregistered
|
GrahamL
Unregistered
|
Indeed. It definitely doesn't have a Gtec chip , or any chip from me, in it.
|
|
|
Re: Red 16vt On eBay
[Re: Possum]
#1540034
01/06/2015 20:31
01/06/2015 20:31
|
Burbum123
Unregistered
|
Burbum123
Unregistered
|
It would also appear to have a later model grille fitted. That's the standard 16vt grill mate sold for a measly £560 I dare say it will be up in a week again being broken
|
|
|
|