|
1 registered members (phil16vturbo),
1,057
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
#1616425
24/02/2018 22:23
24/02/2018 22:23
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Hi, I spoke to a few of us last year when we went to the car show down in Worthing regarding Magnificent Motors over in Eastbourne. I go every year with my family. It’s somewhat more organised, less Maxpower. Much more a traditional car show, loads of stalls to look around and rides etc for kids. All situated on Eastbourne Lawns. Website magnificent motors has more info Dates are 5th and 6th May and I’m guessing as it’s close will need numbers soon. 6th is best as 5th clashes with Brooklands.
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1616454
25/02/2018 19:13
25/02/2018 19:13
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
I can do a club application for the 6th May. There’s usually a good range of clubs, mg, mx5, jag, Aston, muscle cars, etc. I’d need confirmed numbers, website doesn’t have closing date yet
1. Richie007 2. Submariner 3. Serg1
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1616756
02/03/2018 18:43
02/03/2018 18:43
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
I’ll do a club booking before the closing date
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1616780
02/03/2018 21:48
02/03/2018 21:48
|
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 912 London, UK
Serg1
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 912
London, UK
|
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1618739
11/04/2018 14:12
11/04/2018 14:12
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
I’ve had a reply from Magnificent motors. Due to unprecedented demand, around 1000 applicants, we have not been successful first come first serve basically. Applications for next year open early Jan. will jump on it from then. They are looking at making the area available for next year larger to allow more vehicles.
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1618850
13/04/2018 10:51
13/04/2018 10:51
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
How’d you get in? I emailed back but was told no spaces even for three cars!
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1628752
18/01/2019 20:39
18/01/2019 20:39
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Have you put an individual application in? Not a club entry?
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1628769
19/01/2019 13:34
19/01/2019 13:34
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
I have entered mine for the Sunday. (Its Brooklands on the Saturday)
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1628772
19/01/2019 15:01
19/01/2019 15:01
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1628856
22/01/2019 20:20
22/01/2019 20:20
|
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 912 London, UK
Serg1
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 912
London, UK
|
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1631539
08/04/2019 12:10
08/04/2019 12:10
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
I got my windscreen badge for this event in the post this morning.
It looks like we are with other post 1970 cars and will be parked on the Western Lawns BN21 4EQ.
The Cavalcade meet up point is Fort Fun car park on Royal Parade BN 22 7LU from 9:15 am, procession starts 10am.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632159
01/05/2019 18:17
01/05/2019 18:17
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
I was going to suggesting meeting somewhere nearby say Prince William Parade. We can then all drive down to Fort Fun. The car park in there usually gets rammed not particularly organised unless your in a club. So could end up scattered around the Western Lawns
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632173
01/05/2019 22:28
01/05/2019 22:28
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Richie, for those of us who are not local, could you give us a good point on Prince William Parade that satnav will recognise please. Also a meet-up time pre Fort Fun.
We seem to be part of a very loose group of post 1970 cars on Western Lawns so it makes good sense for us be all together when we finish the cavalcade to have any chance of parking together..
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
|