Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (phil16vturbo), 1,057 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Strange weekend #1635545
15/09/2019 18:18
15/09/2019 18:18
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline OP
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline OP
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
Went up to Yorkshire for the weekend. On the way, I spent an hour in a traffic jam while a field on fire was extinguished.

Discovered the Golf Balls have gone.

Went for a ride on a steam train. Twice.

Ate in a restaurant I last ate at in 1980 or thereabouts.

Found a picture of my mother from 75 years ago on the wall of a perfect stranger.

Fun weekend laugh in Goathland.


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Strange weekend [Re: barnacle] #1635551
16/09/2019 04:12
16/09/2019 04:12
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 206
Tasmania
G
Grigio Offline
Making a profit
Grigio  Offline
Making a profit
G

Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 206
Tasmania
I had to Google Goathland to see if it was a real place or a derogatory term!


2000 grigio moon 20VT Plus.
Re: Strange weekend [Re: barnacle] #1635567
16/09/2019 20:25
16/09/2019 20:25
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 363
Free State of Jones
clanger Offline
Making a profit
clanger  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 363
Free State of Jones
Too cryptic for me but sounds like a good trip and at least you came back with your Heart still Beating


1/1/26 fccuk forum monetised. RIP
Re: Strange weekend [Re: clanger] #1635570
16/09/2019 21:18
16/09/2019 21:18
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,988
Sunny Darlo
Wishy Offline
Forum is my life
Wishy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,988
Sunny Darlo
I was going to do that gag but you beat me to it! Been there many a time as miniWshy likes his choo choo trains. Too old for the Santa train now though.


Up yours Photobucket.
Re: Strange weekend [Re: Grigio] #1635571
16/09/2019 23:24
16/09/2019 23:24
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Originally Posted by Grigio
I had to Google Goathland to see if it was a real place or a derogatory term!


Me too, I was thinking Batman crazy


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Strange weekend [Re: barnacle] #1635581
17/09/2019 11:06
17/09/2019 11:06

S
samsite999
Unregistered
samsite999
Unregistered
S



I decorated the house, it was a weird weekend because i could have sworn I am not a grown up yet

Re: Strange weekend [Re: ] #1635587
17/09/2019 14:27
17/09/2019 14:27
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Originally Posted by samsite999
i could have sworn I am not a grown up yet


Condition of coupe ownership


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Strange weekend [Re: Edinburgh] #1635588
17/09/2019 15:09
17/09/2019 15:09

S
samsite999
Unregistered
samsite999
Unregistered
S



Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Originally Posted by samsite999
i could have sworn I am not a grown up yet


Condition of coupe ownership


I dont have one.... so thats not a problem!

Re: Strange weekend [Re: ] #1635591
17/09/2019 17:08
17/09/2019 17:08
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Originally Posted by samsite999
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Originally Posted by samsite999
i could have sworn I am not a grown up yet


Condition of coupe ownership


I dont have one.... so thats not a problem!


I think that may "be" your problem Sam chinny

laugh


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Strange weekend [Re: barnacle] #1635596
17/09/2019 18:51
17/09/2019 18:51
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline OP
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline OP
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
Growing old: mandatory.

Growing up? Less so...


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Strange weekend [Re: barnacle] #1635629
19/09/2019 07:21
19/09/2019 07:21
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,723
Brisbane, Australia
Possum Offline
My life on the forum
Possum  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,723
Brisbane, Australia
Barnacle,I don't want to live to be old, I want to die young, as late in life as possible!



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6426 MB (Peak: 0.7437 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:21:21 UTC