Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I'm back! Hello from New Zealand. #1640460
08/04/2020 02:35
08/04/2020 02:35

D
DanDan
Unregistered
DanDan
Unregistered
D



It's been a good few years since I've been on here, and even longer since I've owned a Coupe.
I've owned eight Coupes (mostly 20VT, LE.20), my first being a Yellow 16VT thirteen years ago, back in the UK. I have since lived in Australia and now find myself in New Zealand. Having looked long and hard over the last year, I finally landed a 2000 Pearl White Plus with 95,000kms on the clock!
It's soooo good to be back!

Attached Files
IMG_20200407_153834.jpg (43 downloads)
Re: I'm back! Hello from New Zealand. [Re: ] #1640461
08/04/2020 02:49
08/04/2020 02:49
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,723
Brisbane, Australia
Possum Offline
My life on the forum
Possum  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,723
Brisbane, Australia
Welcome back Dan, hope you are enjoying "lockdown" like the rest of us. It appear that NZ is doing ok because of all the government imposed restrictions.

Notice your new Coupe has headlight washers. The replacement bonnet I got for mine from NZ several years ago also had washers. The panel shop had to fill the holes, of course.


Re: I'm back! Hello from New Zealand. [Re: Possum] #1640462
08/04/2020 03:03
08/04/2020 03:03

D
DanDan
Unregistered
DanDan
Unregistered
D



Thanks. I'm certainly getting cabin fever but it's worth it to keep the country safe. Yeah we went into full lockdown with only a few hundred cases, very early compared with other countries. Nothing open except supermarkets and pharmacies for the last 2 weeks now, and our cases seem to be dropping.

Yes it does, you'll also notice the rectangular side repeaters as it's a Japan car. I think all Japan cars had headlight washers, I'm not sure if NZ new cars did.

Last edited by DanDan; 08/04/2020 03:04.
Re: I'm back! Hello from New Zealand. [Re: ] #1640463
08/04/2020 05:40
08/04/2020 05:40
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,723
Brisbane, Australia
Possum Offline
My life on the forum
Possum  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,723
Brisbane, Australia
Ah yes, have now noticed the "Japanese" side repeaters. There is also a yellow one here in Brisbane which was originally imported through Perth, WA.

There was a 2000 Pearl White here in Brisbane but have not heard of it for a while. Originally, I believe it came from a dealer in NZ.



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 15 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6034 MB (Peak: 0.6665 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:20:47 UTC