Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG), 1,265 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Facebook #1640476
08/04/2020 16:37
08/04/2020 16:37
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
mikndo69 Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
mikndo69  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
Out of all the Fiat Coupe Facebook forums out there, which is the best one?
I have left some of them because I am fed up of all the bickering going on


Fast as FCCUK.org
Re: Facebook [Re: mikndo69] #1640479
08/04/2020 17:20
08/04/2020 17:20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
I have to say that the clubs one is generally bicker free.

This one.

Most of the others are run either to flog stuff or by someone with an axe to grind


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 0.5950 MB (Peak: 0.6318 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 19:39:12 UTC