|
|
|
1 registered members (Robski1337),
1,372
guests, and 7
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Facebook
#1640476
08/04/2020 16:37
08/04/2020 16:37
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083 Alcester
mikndo69
OP
Enjoying the ride
|
OP
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
|
Out of all the Fiat Coupe Facebook forums out there, which is the best one? I have left some of them because I am fed up of all the bickering going on
Fast as FCCUK.org
|
|
|
Re: Facebook
[Re: mikndo69]
#1640479
08/04/2020 17:20
08/04/2020 17:20
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
I have to say that the clubs one is generally bicker free. This one.Most of the others are run either to flog stuff or by someone with an axe to grind
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|