|
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG),
1,265
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Exhaust Recommendations?
#1642517
12/07/2020 14:42
12/07/2020 14:42
|
Dan_B
Unregistered
|
Dan_B
Unregistered
|
Hey Guys,
Looking to replace current exhaust system as completely stock at the moment and tail pipe will likely soon start falling apart.
I've had a glance through the forums though most recommendations are a bit dated and those systems are either rare or unavailable.
Not looking for massive amounts of volume, just something that lets that 5 cylinder engine sing its song and fits the stock style of the car.
If anyone has recommendations or even bespoke designers in the UK (Herts), it would be great to hear!
Thanks, Dan
|
|
|
Re: Exhaust Recommendations?
[Re: ]
#1642518
12/07/2020 15:46
12/07/2020 15:46
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
Club Member 857
|
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
Cybox do a reasonably priced stainless steel exhaust.
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
Re: Exhaust Recommendations?
[Re: jimboy]
#1642524
12/07/2020 20:48
12/07/2020 20:48
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Cybox do a reasonably priced stainless steel exhaust. Yep, I have had one on my coupe for 15 years now, still good.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Exhaust Recommendations?
[Re: ]
#1642534
13/07/2020 13:33
13/07/2020 13:33
|
Dan_B
Unregistered
|
Dan_B
Unregistered
|
Ace, thanks. I'll have a look through their stuff!
|
|
|
Re: Exhaust Recommendations?
[Re: adam16vt]
#1643472
13/08/2020 21:41
13/08/2020 21:41
|
Dan_B
Unregistered
|
Dan_B
Unregistered
|
Hey Adam,
Thanks for the message sorry I never got back to you.
I had a quick look at the Cybox recommended one by @PeteP and it suited my needs well and picked up that one.
Much appreciated for that though Adam, best of luck finding your buyer I expect it won't take long!
|
|
|
|