Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TwelveTeaVan), 1,148 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Exhaust Recommendations? #1642517
12/07/2020 14:42
12/07/2020 14:42

D
Dan_B
Unregistered
Dan_B
Unregistered
D



Hey Guys,

Looking to replace current exhaust system as completely stock at the moment and tail pipe will likely soon start falling apart.

I've had a glance through the forums though most recommendations are a bit dated and those systems are either rare or unavailable.

Not looking for massive amounts of volume, just something that lets that 5 cylinder engine sing its song and fits the stock style of the car.

If anyone has recommendations or even bespoke designers in the UK (Herts), it would be great to hear!

Thanks,
Dan

Re: Exhaust Recommendations? [Re: ] #1642518
12/07/2020 15:46
12/07/2020 15:46
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
jimboy Offline
Club Member 857
jimboy  Offline
Club Member 857
Forum is my life

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
Cybox do a reasonably priced stainless steel exhaust.


I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
Re: Exhaust Recommendations? [Re: jimboy] #1642524
12/07/2020 20:48
12/07/2020 20:48
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
Originally Posted by jimboy
Cybox do a reasonably priced stainless steel exhaust.


Yep, I have had one on my coupe for 15 years now, still good.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Exhaust Recommendations? [Re: ] #1642534
13/07/2020 13:33
13/07/2020 13:33

D
Dan_B
Unregistered
Dan_B
Unregistered
D



Ace, thanks. I'll have a look through their stuff!

Re: Exhaust Recommendations? [Re: ] #1642535
13/07/2020 14:02
13/07/2020 14:02
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,224
norwich, norfolk
adam16vt Offline
My job on the forum
adam16vt  Offline
My job on the forum

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,224
norwich, norfolk
I’ve got a near new blue flame cat back but I’m after £500 for it

Best system for the 20vt in my opinion

Adam

Re: Exhaust Recommendations? [Re: adam16vt] #1643472
13/08/2020 21:41
13/08/2020 21:41

D
Dan_B
Unregistered
Dan_B
Unregistered
D



Hey Adam,

Thanks for the message sorry I never got back to you.

I had a quick look at the Cybox recommended one by @PeteP and it suited my needs well and picked up that one.

Much appreciated for that though Adam, best of luck finding your buyer I expect it won't take long!


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 13 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6108 MB (Peak: 0.6686 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 20:04:16 UTC