|
0 registered members (),
1,238
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Very very old Coop photo request
#1644928
08/10/2020 00:02
08/10/2020 00:02
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
Did anyone happen to save a copy of the photo in this thread? Pure Coupé *ornIt was a night time photo of a debadged, lowered silver Coop with aftermarket (5 or 6 spoke I think) wheels. It also had sideskirts (Zender I think). And I think the front bumper was standard without lips. The photo was taken of the front passenger's side, like this angle... Thanks.
|
|
|
Re: Very very old Coop photo request
[Re: ]
#1644932
08/10/2020 11:05
08/10/2020 11:05
|
samsite999
Unregistered
|
samsite999
Unregistered
|
do you know the file name of the orig image, you should be able to search it, even a small image should allow for a reverse lookup
|
|
|
Re: Very very old Coop photo request
[Re: ]
#1644936
08/10/2020 11:27
08/10/2020 11:27
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
I PM'd Alesi but he didn't know what photo it was. The link is dead. Copying and pasting either the image URL or the thread URL into Google comes back with nothing.
|
|
|
Re: Very very old Coop photo request
[Re: ]
#1644937
08/10/2020 11:27
08/10/2020 11:27
|
GrahamL
Unregistered
|
GrahamL
Unregistered
|
I tried that, no luck. Filename was "post-4-1239030959.jpg", even just the "1239030959.jpg" doesn't find anything useful.
Nothing on archive.org either.
I've saved a lot of old coupe related pics over the years but not this one.
|
|
|
Re: Very very old Coop photo request
[Re: ]
#1644964
08/10/2020 17:17
08/10/2020 17:17
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799 In the coupe.
magooagain
Club member 259
|
Club member 259
Forum is my life
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
|
I'm not 100% sure but I think Joe fcss put up a photo of that coupe on FB a couple of weeks ago.
|
|
|
Re: Very very old Coop photo request
[Re: magooagain]
#1644975
08/10/2020 22:33
08/10/2020 22:33
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
Really thought I had those on my hard drive, but no, sorry. Still I enjoyed going down memory lane looking at Coupe pictures.
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: Very very old Coop photo request
[Re: ]
#1645039
10/10/2020 12:27
10/10/2020 12:27
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
It looks like that photo has been lost in the anals of history.
I made no spelling mistake.
|
|
|
Re: Very very old Coop photo request
[Re: ]
#1645713
01/11/2020 20:49
01/11/2020 20:49
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
Pretty sure it was made in Malaysia
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: Very very old Coop photo request
[Re: Mark_S]
#1645724
02/11/2020 10:14
02/11/2020 10:14
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
No it's not that one.  Looking at the URL of the original link to the photo, it seems the photo may possibly be German? https://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/forum/imagepopup.php?image=http://fiatcoupe-freunde.com.dedi1327.your-server.de/forum/uploads/post-4-1239030959.jpg
|
|
|
Re: Very very old Coop photo request
[Re: ]
#1645780
03/11/2020 17:56
03/11/2020 17:56
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
Okay I can't see the picture on the original thread, image popper not working for me. The blog I found does feature the same car (and photo) that you posted as a thumbnail in this post though.
Can you post a picture of the actual car you are looking for?
Last edited by Mark_S; 03/11/2020 17:57.
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: Very very old Coop photo request
[Re: Mark_S]
#1645800
04/11/2020 13:12
04/11/2020 13:12
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
That's the thing. I don't know whose car it is or if it ever appeared in any other photos. All I remember is the description from that one photo which I wrote in my first post.
|
|
|
|