Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,238 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Very very old Coop photo request #1644928
08/10/2020 00:02
08/10/2020 00:02

J
JKD
Unregistered
JKD
Unregistered
J



Did anyone happen to save a copy of the photo in this thread?

Pure Coupé *orn

It was a night time photo of a debadged, lowered silver Coop with aftermarket (5 or 6 spoke I think) wheels. It also had sideskirts (Zender I think). And I think the front bumper was standard without lips.

The photo was taken of the front passenger's side, like this angle...

click to enlarge

Thanks.

Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: ] #1644929
08/10/2020 08:49
08/10/2020 08:49
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Is that Alesi's Plus?

He's a keen photographer so if you PM him he might be able to help...


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: ] #1644932
08/10/2020 11:05
08/10/2020 11:05

S
samsite999
Unregistered
samsite999
Unregistered
S



do you know the file name of the orig image, you should be able to search it, even a small image should allow for a reverse lookup

Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: ] #1644936
08/10/2020 11:27
08/10/2020 11:27

J
JKD
Unregistered
JKD
Unregistered
J



I PM'd Alesi but he didn't know what photo it was. The link is dead. Copying and pasting either the image URL or the thread URL into Google comes back with nothing.

Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: ] #1644937
08/10/2020 11:27
08/10/2020 11:27

G
GrahamL
Unregistered
GrahamL
Unregistered
G



I tried that, no luck. Filename was "post-4-1239030959.jpg", even just the "1239030959.jpg" doesn't find anything useful.

Nothing on archive.org either.

I've saved a lot of old coupe related pics over the years but not this one.

Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: ] #1644964
08/10/2020 17:17
08/10/2020 17:17
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
I'm not 100% sure but I think Joe fcss put up a photo of that coupe on FB a couple of weeks ago.



Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: magooagain] #1644975
08/10/2020 22:33
08/10/2020 22:33
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Really thought I had those on my hard drive, but no, sorry. Still I enjoyed going down memory lane looking at Coupe pictures.


997 C4S
Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: ] #1645039
10/10/2020 12:27
10/10/2020 12:27

J
JKD
Unregistered
JKD
Unregistered
J



It looks like that photo has been lost in the anals of history.

I made no spelling mistake.

Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: ] #1645713
01/11/2020 20:49
01/11/2020 20:49
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Pretty sure it was made in Malaysia


997 C4S
Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: ] #1645714
01/11/2020 20:55
01/11/2020 20:55
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey


997 C4S
Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: Mark_S] #1645724
02/11/2020 10:14
02/11/2020 10:14

J
JKD
Unregistered
JKD
Unregistered
J



No it's not that one. frown

Looking at the URL of the original link to the photo, it seems the photo may possibly be German?

https://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/forum/imagepopup.php?image=http://fiatcoupe-freunde.com.dedi1327.your-server.de/forum/uploads/post-4-1239030959.jpg

Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: ] #1645780
03/11/2020 17:56
03/11/2020 17:56
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Okay I can't see the picture on the original thread, image popper not working for me. The blog I found does feature the same car (and photo) that you posted as a thumbnail in this post though.

Can you post a picture of the actual car you are looking for?

Last edited by Mark_S; 03/11/2020 17:57.

997 C4S
Re: Very very old Coop photo request [Re: Mark_S] #1645800
04/11/2020 13:12
04/11/2020 13:12

J
JKD
Unregistered
JKD
Unregistered
J



That's the thing. I don't know whose car it is or if it ever appeared in any other photos. All I remember is the description from that one photo which I wrote in my first post.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6421 MB (Peak: 0.7506 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:44:02 UTC