|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Star Trek
#1653456
17/10/2021 10:40
17/10/2021 10:40
|
TimC
Unregistered
|
TimC
Unregistered
|
Hi guys, Crikey, it's a been a long time since I was on the forum! I still miss my Coupe's  I appreciate this post may go against the rules, but I just found a totally unused Star Trek package which I bought from here in 2010 (still in it's original Jiffy bag) - all cables and software brand new. I'm reluctant to just throw it in the bin, and I'm unsure how rare they are, but I'd like for this to go to somebody on here free of charge. I did look at posting this in the proper threads here, but it's a lot harder to just post anything (particularly for free!) than it was - MODS, please move / delete as appropriate, I won't get offended!  Cheers! Tim.
|
|
|
Re: Star Trek
[Re: ]
#1653459
17/10/2021 11:57
17/10/2021 11:57
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920 Auld Reekie
Edinburgh
Club President, member225
|
Club President, member225
Forum veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
|
Hi guys, Crikey, it's a been a long time since I was on the forum! I still miss my Coupe's  I appreciate this post may go against the rules, but I just found a totally unused Star Trek package which I bought from here in 2010 (still in it's original Jiffy bag) - all cables and software brand new. I'm reluctant to just throw it in the bin, and I'm unsure how rare they are, but I'd like for this to go to somebody on here free of charge. I did look at posting this in the proper threads here, but it's a lot harder to just post anything (particularly for free!) than it was - MODS, please move / delete as appropriate, I won't get offended!  Cheers! Tim. You're right Tim it is a lot harder these days due to some more unscrupulous people abusing the system. I was about to move your post to the Free Items section but it seems to have disappeared  Since the item is generously FOC I can't see where else it could go.
BumbleBee carer
|
|
|
Re: Star Trek
[Re: Edinburgh]
#1653483
18/10/2021 18:49
18/10/2021 18:49
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
You're right Tim it is a lot harder these days due to some more unscrupulous people abusing the system. I was about to move your post to the Free Items section but it seems to have disappeared  Since the item is generously FOC I can't see where else it could go. It's in Coupe related chat where it was first posted.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Star Trek
[Re: 1st_things_1st]
#1653485
18/10/2021 19:32
18/10/2021 19:32
|
TimC
Unregistered
|
TimC
Unregistered
|
What a lovely offer. Yes please. I can reimburse you for your huge postage costs.  No worries - drop me a PM and we can go from there. Cheers.
|
|
|
|