Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG), 1,265 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Coupe model specs #1664985
01/05/2023 18:16
01/05/2023 18:16
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,478
Both feet in Meldrew Ave
Cappo Offline OP
Forum is my life
Cappo  Offline OP
Forum is my life

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,478
Both feet in Meldrew Ave
Evening all. Those of you who've been around a while might remember me from back in the day! We have two Coupes, my CarlT-restored 20VT Plus and MrsC's matching one.

Sadly hers has been left on the drive for a number of years; she didn't want to drive it again after it developed a driveshaft fault (which I fixed) because she didn't trust it, but she didn't want to sell it either. Neither of us have paid it much (well, any) attention, but now that she has decided to part with it, when I look, unfortunately the dreaded tinworm has very much taken hold.

I have searched here, but can't find a list of the model specification differences (ie 20VT, 20VT Plus, VT6, etc) and I can't actually remember them all myself any more. I'm just looking for that info so that I can write it all down so that we can then advertise to try and find it a home. I guess any interested parties would probably know the difference anyway but if anyone can point me at such a post that would be really helpful, thanks.





Habeus Maximus V8 Nihilum

Re: Coupe model specs [Re: Cappo] #1664987
01/05/2023 21:44
01/05/2023 21:44
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Hi Cappo

Specs are on the main club website

Eg 20vt - https://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/?navi=THE%20CAR&page=2.0%2020V%20TURBO

Or send me a couple of photos of the car, wheels, interior etc and I’ll let you know

Re: Coupe model specs [Re: Cappo] #1664989
02/05/2023 07:47
02/05/2023 07:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,478
Both feet in Meldrew Ave
Cappo Offline OP
Forum is my life
Cappo  Offline OP
Forum is my life

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,478
Both feet in Meldrew Ave
Hi Nigel,

Thanks for that, found the info I think on that site, cheers.





Habeus Maximus V8 Nihilum


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.6024 MB (Peak: 0.6448 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 19:26:50 UTC