|
1 registered members (1 invisible),
883
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,120
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#327107
29/03/2007 01:39
29/03/2007 01:39
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
It was near the turn off to the A55 - I had been on the A541 since Wrexham & was desperate to get home!! I was working in Mold that day & it just so happened to tie in with the coupe being fixed at Paxton's. The shades made you look like the European girl around town rather than intimiadating!!  Must say - light or no light - your coupe looks good in yellow - I've never been a big fan of that particular colour, but I thought yours looks very smart & suits you well, and my opinion has been revised!  Plenty of red one's around our way & those fccukers never flash either! (me being the exception!) 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#328192
30/03/2007 14:59
30/03/2007 14:59
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Ha ha! Yes, I was wearing my oversized shades! Why thank you, glad I am encouraging the love of all things yellow  Meril the Coop is actually my 3rd yellow motor: 1st was an ancient (tax exempt!) 70cc Honda Chali scooter that pulled the best wheelies in the world  then I had a Fiesta in the canary hue, before my 3rd and definitely the most stylish of yellow vehicles, Little Miss Meril Yellow Coupé! Wednesday evening about 8.30ish I saw a green one, coming off the A55 at the Rhos end of Colwyn bay, private Reg K99 ### or similar. He wasn't particularly playful 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#330443
03/04/2007 00:33
03/04/2007 00:33
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404 Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
|
right thats it not flashing to the di,,head in the dark gray coupe ever again,we were face to face nearly,and if you ever see this i am the one in the green coupe you rudy ,,,,
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#330636
03/04/2007 03:49
03/04/2007 03:49
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Is that the silver one that doesn't wave in Bangor,cowboy? I can't remember seeing a dark grey one around our way. There's a red P plate 20v up for sale at JLS as well - £3995 on the sticker (yeah right!) - so there may be another red one on the roads here soon maybe!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#331201
03/04/2007 23:53
03/04/2007 23:53
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Not sure if I've seen that one then - I won't waste my H1 xenon bulbs on him then!  When's the meet again? MIne is in the bodyshop at the moment - went to see progress today, the front bumper is off & the Modena bumper is being prepped! 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#331202
03/04/2007 23:55
03/04/2007 23:55
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404 Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
|
14th for the meet,so you gone paint it pink then
Last edited by cowboy; 03/04/2007 23:56.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#331886
05/04/2007 00:58
05/04/2007 00:58
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
It's pink already mate! Didn't you know that all red Coupes are pearlescent - they turn pink after 10 years!  Talkng of red coupes - that 20 valver is still for sale in JLS at a too much £3995 (IMHO)  , BUT someone may have sold one of the Holyhead coupes, as there's a red 20 valver for sale in a Holyhead garage for a bargain £1800!  Some local fccukers will hopefully buy 'em! 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#332399
05/04/2007 22:05
05/04/2007 22:05
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Picking mine up in about half an hour with the LE skirts & Modena front bumper all fitted - just waiting for the Blue Flame exhaust now (due April 11th). Which red one is that in upper Bangor - the one near the Uni halls off Ffriddoedd Road?  I hope you weren't referring to mine!?  I think they will have to use DNA strain technology on yours at the end of the project to discover any trace of original Coupe content! I agree with you on the money pit comment - think if I'd bought a yacht I'd probably spent less than I have done on the Coupe!!  Where's my cheque book gone now....? Oh, it's in the Coupe (as per usual)!! 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#333230
08/04/2007 03:17
08/04/2007 03:17
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313 FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising
Club member 914
|
Club member 914
Forum veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
|
Managed to get a quick phone picture of a white coupe in Aberystwyth before the owner drove off, it had Polish plates on and looked great in the sunshine. Not sure about the rear spoiler 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: Countrycruising]
#333295
08/04/2007 15:22
08/04/2007 15:22
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
or the shark fin on the roof! Looks really smart though, actually looks good with black sills.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: Countrycruising]
#333625
09/04/2007 05:44
09/04/2007 05:44
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947 North wales
pinin_prestatyn
Forum veteran
|
Forum veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
|
Managed to get a quick phone picture of a white coupe in Aberystwyth before the owner drove off, it had Polish plates on and looked great in the sunshine. Not sure about the rear spoiler Wow that's mental! Good spot that man 
 Coopless!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#335162
12/04/2007 01:26
12/04/2007 01:26
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
The P plated red 20 valver was in Tesco Bangor tonight (P***FSN) - looking pretty good, unmodified early model, not turned pink yet - parked across the way, but was still there when I got back. Do they work there? 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#335220
12/04/2007 02:43
12/04/2007 02:43
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Think he must as it was there about 1 pm too
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#339951
20/04/2007 14:03
20/04/2007 14:03
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#340449
21/04/2007 02:11
21/04/2007 02:11
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404 Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
|
well it looks as if i will be the first to post on this green coupe i seen today,not saying nothing about it yet but you have been told (not work safe),beware on the a55
Last edited by cowboy; 21/04/2007 20:21.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#341379
23/04/2007 00:40
23/04/2007 00:40
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Taffy on sealand road tonight car looking nice and sparkly
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#345369
28/04/2007 03:14
28/04/2007 03:14
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Sprint Blue seen going West near the Ruthin junction on the A55 Wednesday night, about half six - I was in the opposite carriegway in a minibus on the way to Liverpool.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#351625
08/05/2007 04:24
08/05/2007 04:24
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
In Llandudno today & saw a Scots Green parked up in Buidler Street. On a private plate K99***, but not sure of year & model as it has been debadged as well as on a P/P - I think it had a later bonnet badge, so could be a post 2000? Also has big after-market alloys = looks pretty good, but was a bit of damage on the rear wing. Is this the one I & Cowby (& others) spotted around Llandudno recently (17th Feb to be exact), as I posted a couple of pages ago?? 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#351668
08/05/2007 05:22
08/05/2007 05:22
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
That last message was a bit cryptic cowboy!  You been in your local today!?  The one I saw today looks standard apart from the big wheels - no spoiler. The only green kitted one I know of in North Wales is your good self's  - unless you've sold it!  Not seen any other green one's around here that I can think of.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#352052
08/05/2007 22:22
08/05/2007 22:22
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Didn't know you had de-kitted the Coupe mate! Guessed something was up from your recent posts - will keep an eye out for it - I bet it looks gorgeous with a new lick of paint. I've gone the other way & added some Modena bumpers & the LE skirts! 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#352054
08/05/2007 22:25
08/05/2007 22:25
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Maroon coupe spotted today on the road from the A55 to Mold - about 9 o'clock this morning - bloke driving it. I think it was on an R plate - or could have been a private number. Didn't really wave as I was in the "Coupe support vehicle" i.e. the Audi Avant!  (My coupe is now 'semi-retired' from long haul work duties!) 
|
|
|
|