|
0 registered members (),
538
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#328716
31/03/2007 00:28
31/03/2007 00:28
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Went by a red one on the royal mile about 2 ish today.
You on here?
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#330902
03/04/2007 17:40
03/04/2007 17:40
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
I think i just spotted a red/orange/pink coupe heading towards the haudigan roundabout. Didn't get too good a look though, so it might not have been Fran. 
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#331134
03/04/2007 22:32
03/04/2007 22:32
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
if it neede a clean, it was probably mine 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#331153
03/04/2007 22:53
03/04/2007 22:53
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Wasn't me Matt, I was only just up then since the road trip!!!!
Although someone might have stol.........
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#332433
05/04/2007 23:21
05/04/2007 23:21
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Followed a Red LE home tonight from kingswells into town. I was always about 5 cars behind it though so never managed to flash.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Baz76]
#333876
10/04/2007 00:24
10/04/2007 00:24
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Sprint Blue with "Dastek" graphics and a very thunderous exhaust.
Travelling at speed up Hope Street, Glasgow about 0230hrs on Sunday morning.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#333902
10/04/2007 01:05
10/04/2007 01:05
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Lucky I'm off duty when it comes to Coupes!!!
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#333961
10/04/2007 02:51
10/04/2007 02:51
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
lol, would be me. As I don't tend to speed in town, would be the noise that makes the car appear to be going faster than it is  Deffo not on Hope st anywayz with all the taxis, drunkards and the bus gate...
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#334500
11/04/2007 01:49
11/04/2007 01:49
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Spotted an S Reg Burgundy Red Coop on Broomfield road around 7.30 this evening 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#336230
13/04/2007 21:47
13/04/2007 21:47
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
Sprint blue 20VT with tan leather in Stonehaven last night.
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#338186
17/04/2007 18:01
17/04/2007 18:01
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Red N reg coop with stilo alloys at clairemont grove.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#338326
17/04/2007 21:26
17/04/2007 21:26
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
red S reg coupe in front of me this morning (08:00) turning off up to Philpstoun, may have noticed me grinning like an idiot behind you. First coupe I've seen since I got mine 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#338544
18/04/2007 03:29
18/04/2007 03:29
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Two coops spotted today. First was a S reg sprint blue 20VT along Market street at noon. Then a porto 20VT at Total in Tullos, around 1pm. Both looked very nice. 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#341807
23/04/2007 17:59
23/04/2007 17:59
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I just about saw a silver one heading northwards on the A82 yesterday about two-ish - thet were flashing at me, but I didn't manage to flash back in time (due to ongoing hangover!!)
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#342004
23/04/2007 22:30
23/04/2007 22:30
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I spotted a red one on Gillespie Rd in Colinton last Thursday. I think it turned round near where I was but I didn't spot it till it drove away.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#343994
26/04/2007 04:58
26/04/2007 04:58
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Sprint Blue about 1630hrs today heading towards Glasgow just off the Bowling roundabout A82.
Did give a wave but was last minute so not sure if caught.
Was a guy driving...are you a forum participant?
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#344598
27/04/2007 01:26
27/04/2007 01:26
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Burgundy...travelling B8048 Waterside Road heading into Kirky about 1730hrs tonight. Flashed but guy, with big hair, too busy fiddling with something on the centre consol... 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#344647
27/04/2007 02:08
27/04/2007 02:08
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
Red 20VT in stonehaven about 7:30. I crossed the road in front of you as you were leaving Somerfield but didn't wave as I would have looked a bit mad(der).
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#344897
27/04/2007 15:16
27/04/2007 15:16
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Was driving through ayr yesterday and I saw 2 in 2 minutes, the first one was at traffic lights beside tesco, black with nice thin 5 spoke alloys and was a 20v Im sure of it. The second was just 2 minutes up the road, mines scotts green this ones green was different shade, really nice, it was 20v to. Think they both like to spot a coupe to as I got some stares from both.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#344937
27/04/2007 16:18
27/04/2007 16:18
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Black one stopped on layby on A801 halfway between Linlithgow and Whitburn, owner absent from car who must have been stuffing his face at the near by burger van
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#345441
28/04/2007 05:53
28/04/2007 05:53
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 602 Inverness Scotland
Ryan20VT
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 602
Inverness Scotland
|
I just about saw a silver one heading northwards on the A82 yesterday about two-ish - thet were flashing at me, but I didn't manage to flash back in time (due to ongoing hangover!!) Yup that was me bud, nice looking car by the way  and a good road if the traffic is not too bad or the weather or the potholes or the rocks falling on you or the tourists or the..... its a bloody death trap actually  Still fun though ! Ryan
 By your command.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Ryan20VT]
#346410
30/04/2007 03:39
30/04/2007 03:39
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Saw a W Reg Yellow Coop just off holburn street today 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#346909
01/05/2007 00:00
01/05/2007 00:00
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Saw a W Reg Yellow Coop just off holburn street today I saw this coop today to, parked up. And no, I didn't card it. 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#347722
02/05/2007 01:11
02/05/2007 01:11
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Green 20v P reg om m74 going by the newish tesco store heading towards the city centre abou 4ish
|
|
|
|