Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (carmine, Misterchoos, 1 invisible), 1,155 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 89 1 2 … 21 22 23 24 25 … 88 89
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #328716
31/03/2007 00:28
31/03/2007 00:28

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Went by a red one on the royal mile about 2 ish today.

You on here?

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #330902
03/04/2007 17:40
03/04/2007 17:40
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
I think i just spotted a red/orange/pink coupe heading towards the haudigan roundabout.

Didn't get too good a look though, so it might not have been Fran. wink


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #331134
03/04/2007 22:32
03/04/2007 22:32

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



if it neede a clean, it was probably mine blush

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #331153
03/04/2007 22:53
03/04/2007 22:53

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Wasn't me Matt, I was only just up then since the road trip!!!!

Although someone might have stol.........

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #332433
05/04/2007 23:21
05/04/2007 23:21

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Followed a Red LE home tonight from kingswells into town. I was always about 5 cars behind it though so never managed to flash.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #332457
06/04/2007 00:24
06/04/2007 00:24
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Spotted a Scott`s Green coop in the KFC car-park in Ayr at around 5ish. It had the 16v style alloys painted black and a square shaped numberplate on the front. I was gonna go up and ask them if they had heard of the forum but they left before i was finished.

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Scotland [Re: Baz76] #333876
10/04/2007 00:24
10/04/2007 00:24

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Sprint Blue with "Dastek" graphics and a very thunderous exhaust.

Travelling at speed up Hope Street, Glasgow about 0230hrs on Sunday morning.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #333878
10/04/2007 00:28
10/04/2007 00:28
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
That would be Fergie then. laugh


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #333902
10/04/2007 01:05
10/04/2007 01:05

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Lucky I'm off duty when it comes to Coupes!!!

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #333961
10/04/2007 02:51
10/04/2007 02:51

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



lol, would be me.

As I don't tend to speed in town, would be the noise that makes the car appear to be going faster than it is wink

Deffo not on Hope st anywayz with all the taxis, drunkards and the bus gate...

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #334500
11/04/2007 01:49
11/04/2007 01:49

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Spotted an S Reg Burgundy Red Coop on Broomfield road around 7.30 this evening smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #336230
13/04/2007 21:47
13/04/2007 21:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Sprint blue 20VT with tan leather in Stonehaven last night.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #338186
17/04/2007 18:01
17/04/2007 18:01

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Red N reg coop with stilo alloys at clairemont grove.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #338326
17/04/2007 21:26
17/04/2007 21:26

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



red S reg coupe in front of me this morning (08:00) turning off up to Philpstoun, may have noticed me grinning like an idiot behind you. First coupe I've seen since I got mine smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #338544
18/04/2007 03:29
18/04/2007 03:29

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Two coops spotted today.

First was a S reg sprint blue 20VT along Market street at noon. Then a porto 20VT at Total in Tullos, around 1pm. Both looked very nice. cool

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #341807
23/04/2007 17:59
23/04/2007 17:59

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I just about saw a silver one heading northwards on the A82 yesterday about two-ish - thet were flashing at me, but I didn't manage to flash back in time (due to ongoing hangover!!)

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #342004
23/04/2007 22:30
23/04/2007 22:30

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I spotted a red one on Gillespie Rd in Colinton last Thursday. I think it turned round near where I was but I didn't spot it till it drove away.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #343296
25/04/2007 16:41
25/04/2007 16:41
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Spotted a red LE this morning out past Kingswells, which I think was Hennedy (is he still on here confused ). I love red LE’s, they look love


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #343994
26/04/2007 04:58
26/04/2007 04:58

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Sprint Blue about 1630hrs today heading towards Glasgow just off the Bowling roundabout A82.

Did give a wave but was last minute so not sure if caught.

Was a guy driving...are you a forum participant?

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #344598
27/04/2007 01:26
27/04/2007 01:26

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Burgundy...travelling B8048 Waterside Road heading into Kirky about 1730hrs tonight.

Flashed but guy, with big hair, too busy fiddling with something on the centre consol... zzz

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #344647
27/04/2007 02:08
27/04/2007 02:08
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Red 20VT in stonehaven about 7:30. I crossed the road in front of you as you were leaving Somerfield but didn't wave as I would have looked a bit mad(der).


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #344897
27/04/2007 15:16
27/04/2007 15:16

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Was driving through ayr yesterday and I saw 2 in 2 minutes, the first one was at traffic lights beside tesco, black with nice thin 5 spoke alloys and was a 20v Im sure of it. The second was just 2 minutes up the road, mines scotts green this ones green was different shade, really nice, it was 20v to. Think they both like to spot a coupe to as I got some stares from both.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #344937
27/04/2007 16:18
27/04/2007 16:18

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Black one stopped on layby on A801 halfway between Linlithgow and Whitburn, owner absent from car who must have been stuffing his face at the near by burger van tongue

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #345441
28/04/2007 05:53
28/04/2007 05:53
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 602
Inverness Scotland
R
Ryan20VT Offline
Enjoying the ride
Ryan20VT  Offline
Enjoying the ride
R

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 602
Inverness Scotland
Originally Posted by MrMac
I just about saw a silver one heading northwards on the A82 yesterday about two-ish - thet were flashing at me, but I didn't manage to flash back in time (due to ongoing hangover!!)

Yup that was me bud, nice looking car by the way laugh and a good road if the traffic is not too bad or the weather or the potholes or the rocks falling on you or the tourists or the..... its a bloody death trap actually shocked

Still fun though !


Ryan



By your command.

Re: Scotland [Re: Ryan20VT] #346410
30/04/2007 03:39
30/04/2007 03:39

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Saw a W Reg Yellow Coop just off holburn street today smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #346492
30/04/2007 12:44
30/04/2007 12:44
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
Blue one in Stevenston, Ayrshire at 6.30pm last night......anyone?


[Linked Image]
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #346909
01/05/2007 00:00
01/05/2007 00:00

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Tartandude
Saw a W Reg Yellow Coop just off holburn street today smile


I saw this coop today to, parked up.

And no, I didn't card it. rolleyes

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #347722
02/05/2007 01:11
02/05/2007 01:11

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Green 20v P reg om m74 going by the newish tesco store heading towards the city centre abou 4ish

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #348573
03/05/2007 01:25
03/05/2007 01:25
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Some hooligan glued to my rear bumper on the way home today. I even tried the smoke screen trick but couldn't shake him. tongue


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #348574
03/05/2007 01:25
03/05/2007 01:25

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by mattB
Some hooligan glued to my rear bumper on the way home today. I even tried the smoke screen trick but couldn't shake him. tongue


laugh

Page 23 of 89 1 2 … 21 22 23 24 25 … 88 89

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.044s Queries: 14 (0.037s) Memory: 0.7232 MB (Peak: 0.9328 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:38:39 UTC