Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 989 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,118
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,907
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 41 1 2 … 18 19 20 21 22 … 40 41
Re: North Wales [Re: ] #365815
30/05/2007 00:07
30/05/2007 00:07
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
spotted you last week mistressmania same place and today i think it was piggy i seen for first time heading for the bay.and on the other side of the a55 a dark blue one this morning about 9ish,


[Linked Image]
Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #366109
30/05/2007 14:00
30/05/2007 14:00

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Oh yeah, I think I remember seeing a green one now, lunchtime-ish Wednesday was it?
My head was all over the place last week, I had exams so my brain was only remembering formula's and mathematical facts!! crazy

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #366335
30/05/2007 20:05
30/05/2007 20:05
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
mathematical fact.no1 na i was in the van lol


[Linked Image]
Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #366338
30/05/2007 20:09
30/05/2007 20:09

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Lol.

And do you know what?
I was in my Dads fiesta when I saw the green one - it's all coming back to me now!! - Meryl was off the road from Thurs (nothing major, burnt spark plug) and I was in a maroon Fiesta, I remember stopping myself from flashing now!!
laugh

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #366344
30/05/2007 20:27
30/05/2007 20:27
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
I remember stopping myself from flashing now!!
behav?


[Linked Image]
Re: North Wales [Re: ] #367104
31/05/2007 23:46
31/05/2007 23:46

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by piggy
Middle of Anglesey,out in the wilds.I drive a dark green 20v n/a. It`s easy to recognise as its got a roun(new type)Fiat badge on the bonnet and a Fiat badge with Italian colours on the boot lid.


I think I've seen you around middle Anglesey actually, based on that description! Do you have a private 'A' plate on your car? If so, I'm the red turbo on private 'A' plate that waved at you a few times around Llangefni - I live near Mona, well actually I'm nearer Bodffordd. smile

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #369488
05/06/2007 00:10
05/06/2007 00:10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



In a rare outing for the coupe, I was getting tax for the Audi in the DVLA's office in Penrhos (Bangor) & saw a (rather grimy) Ink Black 20v Turbo - R404*** - parked in the car park there.

Does this person fccuk, or are they the miserable local one!? cool

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #369495
05/06/2007 00:23
05/06/2007 00:23
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
never seen that one,but have see a dark gray one comming from there,and today shock of my life i seen a Energy Green and sure it was w reg going into colwynbay on a55



[Linked Image]
Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #369588
05/06/2007 02:02
05/06/2007 02:02

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Yes mona20 turbo! It`s on a A reg pratt plate. I think I saw you today on the twin roundabout just off the A55(junction 60).Actually,if you live near Bodfford then I`m only a few miles away from you! Very unusual to have two Coupes so near,especially on Anglesey.

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #369709
05/06/2007 03:46
05/06/2007 03:46

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by piggy
Yes mona20 turbo! It`s on a A reg pratt plate. I think I saw you today on the twin roundabout just off the A55(junction 60).Actually,if you live near Bodfford then I`m only a few miles away from you! Very unusual to have two Coupes so near,especially on Anglesey.


Yes - the coupe was out on a rare outing to work (Bangor) today - so probably was me you saw! Mine's on an A reg 'pratt' plate too!! laugh I'm actually in Llangwyllog - just outside Bodffordd (Llanerchymedd road). Are you coming to the big Anglesey meet on the 1st July? I'd like to see your model up close as it looks like one of the newest one's. smile

Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #369713
05/06/2007 03:49
05/06/2007 03:49

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by cowboy
never seen that one,but have see a dark gray one comming from there,


Could well have been dark grey thinking about it c'boy! It was quite grubby!! laugh

What colour is Energy Green? I thought it was only Scotts Green that was available?! confused

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #369731
05/06/2007 04:01
05/06/2007 04:01
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Originally Posted by mona20vturbo

What colour is Energy Green? I thought it was only Scotts Green that was available?! confused


Energy Green is a rarer colour than Scotts Green. It's got a sort of purple colour in the green - quite nice smile

Re: North Wales [Re: Theresa] #370579
06/06/2007 04:49
06/06/2007 04:49

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Thanks for clearing that up Theresa - that's a rarer colour than white then, as there have been two of those spotted in the North West/Wales this year! cool

A bumper week for Coupes - saw the red P plate early 20v (non-turbo) in Tesco again today. Old style alloys & black sills - very clean example - looks like it has been buffed as there are polish marks on the paintwork - not exactly a surprise to us red Coupe drivers! blush

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #372404
08/06/2007 23:10
08/06/2007 23:10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



A good week for Coupe spotting - another 2 on the A55 today!

A Scotts Green coming from Holyhead at lunchtime (ferry traffic?) - R???NPS - with sunroof fully open.

A red one at teatime going towards Holyhead near Llangefni/Turnpike Nant junction - one of the local cars?

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #373697
11/06/2007 13:23
11/06/2007 13:23

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Dark red (murple?) one on the A55 yesterday. As I passed him I tooted and gave a flash. Nothing.

Cheer up mate - just trying to be friendly!


Re: North Wales [Re: ] #374245
12/06/2007 04:10
12/06/2007 04:10
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
pinin_prestatyn Offline
Forum veteran
pinin_prestatyn  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
But were you wearing the enforcer mask/cape? that scares some people, as I've said in the past!



Coopless!
Re: North Wales [Re: pinin_prestatyn] #374627
12/06/2007 20:38
12/06/2007 20:38

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



But the outfit is my life now ... people need to know that.

I am going to get some plastic strips with ENFORCER emblazened across them, one for the back window, the other for the front, turned inside out so they can read it in the rear view mirror !


laugh

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #374735
12/06/2007 23:40
12/06/2007 23:40

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Clean yellow one (unmodified) going off the A55 at Black Cat (Llandudno Junction) turn off this morning, about half past eight.

Girlfriend also texted me to say she'd seen a red N plater outside the Galeri in Caermarfon today - I have trained her well! laugh

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #375032
13/06/2007 13:52
13/06/2007 13:52

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by mona20vturbo
Clean yellow one (unmodified) going off the A55 at Black Cat (Llandudno Junction) turn off this morning, about half past eight.


Probably me on my way to work @ Dolgarrog.

Friday evening about 4.30ish I saw 2 on my way home, a maroony one and a really nice shiny blue one, both on the A55, the former @ Colwyn bay heading West & the latter @ Abergele McDonalds roundabout.


Re: North Wales [Re: ] #375631
14/06/2007 02:25
14/06/2007 02:25

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Sorry,20vTurbo,wont be able to make the meet as I will be in hospital on that date.No doubt will see you for a chat soon.
Had a very interesting meet with Coupe Dave today at Britannia Garage,Menai Bridge. He is obviously a believer in the Coupe Faith,a high priest,no doubt! We both were feeding our coupes on that favourite libation of theirs-V power petrol.

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #375680
14/06/2007 03:49
14/06/2007 03:49

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



All hail the V-Power Piggy! You might see me in Britannia then, as I always fuel her there when I'm on the island - otherwise Black Cat services off the A55 as it's a little bit cheaper. cool Had many meetings with coupedave (usually in Lidl) - he is indeed a true believer! love

Bring on the BP Ultimate 102 Octane I say - near Trac Môn maybe?? laugh

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #375990
14/06/2007 18:58
14/06/2007 18:58

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Oh,I forgot to mention the lovely burble Coupe Dave`s car makes. I`m very envious- it sounds just like a Ferrari.
It must be worth getting a stainless exhaust if it makes them sound like that.

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #376236
15/06/2007 03:18
15/06/2007 03:18

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Yes - I have just had a Blue Flame stainless put on mine - it does make a difference - although I know Dave's was done locally & is LOUD with a capital L! laugh I had a proper saga with mine - look at the whole long tawdry story in the group buys section! grr

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #377647
17/06/2007 21:06
17/06/2007 21:06
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
went to play colf today with mate just nine holes,theres a bloke standing there on his own so i said comon join us so of we go for our game,done the nine holes and of to carpark,i look towards the carpark and theres a dark red coupe, said to the lad thats with us i got one of them,his reply was so have i thats mine,told him about fccuk and hes going to have a look,and yes mona he lives in holyhead he also says hes seen a green one in tesco a few times in holyhead so that might be pigys,


[Linked Image]
Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #377662
17/06/2007 22:34
17/06/2007 22:34

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Passed another sprinter at 2.00 pm today in Colwyn Bay (A55). Flashed and waved, but a bit late.

Who were you?

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #377681
17/06/2007 23:08
17/06/2007 23:08

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by mistressmania
Originally Posted by mona20vturbo
Clean yellow one (unmodified) going off the A55 at Black Cat (Llandudno Junction) turn off this morning, about half past eight.


Probably me on my way to work @ Dolgarrog.


LOL Mistress - did you honestly expect to get away with that one??
laugh

Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #378635
19/06/2007 04:52
19/06/2007 04:52

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by cowboy
went to play colf today with mate just nine holes,theres a bloke standing there on his own so i said comon join us so of we go for our game,done the nine holes and of to carpark,i look towards the carpark and theres a dark red coupe, said to the lad thats with us i got one of them,his reply was so have i thats mine,told him about fccuk and hes going to have a look,and yes mona he lives in holyhead he also says hes seen a green one in tesco a few times in holyhead so that might be pigys,


Where did you play cowboy? I'll have to join you - we could have a Coupe golfing club! (I struggle to get all my kit in though without lowering the rear seat a bit!) This must have been the dark red one I spotted recently then - is piggy based near Holyhead then? ooo I thought he was more Llangefni area!? Still, it is allowed to go to Holyhead (Coupe hot spot!) I suppose - I should know, I go there every Friday with work! laugh

Went to Leeds this weekend - not ONE Coupe spotted on the trip there & back! Went to Tesco Bangor this morning & the red early 20 valver was there in it's usual spot at the end of a row - the owner MUST work there! Are they on here?? confused

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #378638
19/06/2007 05:02
19/06/2007 05:02
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
dont think hes on here but theres two coupes in tesco bangor,now about the golfing dave plays as well so we could make a three hander,was playing in llangfni,i like it there nice easy 9 holes and no one is fusted about how you play,been a member at bangor for two years but i did not like the click if you no what i mean,let me no if you want a round


[Linked Image]
Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #379351
20/06/2007 03:50
20/06/2007 03:50

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



No problem cowboy - let's get Dave in on this as well - I live about 2 miles from Llangefni golf course & is my local club as I'm not a member anywhere - had a tidy round of 40 there t'other week - nice easy course.

BTW, I did a search for BP Ultimate 102 Octane petrol & it's for sale in Mold apparently (according to the BP website) - anybody on here tested it yet?

What's the other Coupe in Tesco car park then? I was accused of having an affair today as "my car" was spotted in Tesco car park loads (the red standard 20 valver)!!

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #379364
20/06/2007 04:02
20/06/2007 04:02

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Dark green coupe travelling through Colwyn Bay today, early afternoon, westwards, but I don't think she (blonde woman driving it) saw me.

Page 20 of 41 1 2 … 18 19 20 21 22 … 40 41

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.027s Queries: 14 (0.021s) Memory: 0.7251 MB (Peak: 0.9399 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 17:29:45 UTC