Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 989 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,118
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,907
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Standard alloys... #385090
29/06/2007 18:10
29/06/2007 18:10
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 96
London
Dom20vt Offline OP
Reaping the fruits
Dom20vt  Offline OP
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 96
London
Just intrested if anyone has ever sprayed these white? and if anyone has any pictures, ive searched but found nothing. Intrested in what they would look like.
Cheers Dom

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: Dom20vt] #385093
29/06/2007 18:13
29/06/2007 18:13
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
shocked White Wheels !

*cough* Begbie *cough*


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: came2dance] #385098
29/06/2007 18:17
29/06/2007 18:17
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 96
London
Dom20vt Offline OP
Reaping the fruits
Dom20vt  Offline OP
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 96
London
just intrested in what they would look like! Might as well see all options open, as mine need refurbishing. Will probably end up going for black or again in silver.

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: came2dance] #385100
29/06/2007 18:18
29/06/2007 18:18
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 848
Stoke on Trent, UK
Vinno Offline
Enjoying the ride
Vinno  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 848
Stoke on Trent, UK
Rofl.

I watched Wheeler Dealers yesterday and they put white alloys on a blue MX5 and I thought the very same thing lol.



Re: Standard alloys... [Re: Vinno] #385131
29/06/2007 18:54
29/06/2007 18:54

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



didnt look to bad on the MX5 but dont fancy it on the coupe even in the similar colour.

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: ] #385181
29/06/2007 19:48
29/06/2007 19:48

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



it depends what colour your car is. I like white wheels on green coupe's, not much else.

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: ] #385248
29/06/2007 20:37
29/06/2007 20:37

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



But white standard wheels?.. crazy

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: ] #385282
29/06/2007 21:06
29/06/2007 21:06

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



hmm no. the more spokes the better with white wheels.

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: ] #385399
29/06/2007 22:51
29/06/2007 22:51
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,000
Costa Del Sawley
Paul_V Offline
Competition Level
Paul_V  Offline
Competition Level

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,000
Costa Del Sawley
White wheels will look naff on a coupe,regardless of colour imo.Best to stick with black or silver!

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: Paul_V] #385935
01/07/2007 01:17
01/07/2007 01:17

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I have just refurbished two standard alloys. I wanted to finish them in white but I bottled it. I say go for it.
I ended up doing mine in a gunmetal finish.

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: ] #385981
01/07/2007 02:54
01/07/2007 02:54

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I quite like Begbie's yella with white wheels. Not sure about the standard one's though.

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: ] #387533
03/07/2007 16:12
03/07/2007 16:12

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



White wheels, white socks.

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: ] #387536
03/07/2007 16:14
03/07/2007 16:14

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



lol! Hit the nail on the head cosmograph.

James

Re: Standard alloys... [Re: ] #388329
04/07/2007 19:36
04/07/2007 19:36
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Standard alloys... [Re: Begbie] #388337
04/07/2007 19:40
04/07/2007 19:40

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Have to admit I do like them, I bought an astra off my mate and it had these fitted for a week or so after I got it until he took them back!!
Did think that they would look good in silver on a coupe but a yellow coupe can get away with white ones if you ask me.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.013s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.6464 MB (Peak: 0.7496 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 17:26:49 UTC