|
|
|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
989
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,118
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Standard alloys...
[Re: came2dance]
#385100
29/06/2007 18:18
29/06/2007 18:18
|
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 848 Stoke on Trent, UK
Vinno
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 848
Stoke on Trent, UK
|
Rofl.
I watched Wheeler Dealers yesterday and they put white alloys on a blue MX5 and I thought the very same thing lol.
|
|
|
Re: Standard alloys...
[Re: Vinno]
#385131
29/06/2007 18:54
29/06/2007 18:54
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
didnt look to bad on the MX5 but dont fancy it on the coupe even in the similar colour.
|
|
|
Re: Standard alloys...
[Re: ]
#385181
29/06/2007 19:48
29/06/2007 19:48
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
it depends what colour your car is. I like white wheels on green coupe's, not much else.
|
|
|
Re: Standard alloys...
[Re: ]
#385248
29/06/2007 20:37
29/06/2007 20:37
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
But white standard wheels?.. 
|
|
|
Re: Standard alloys...
[Re: ]
#385282
29/06/2007 21:06
29/06/2007 21:06
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
hmm no. the more spokes the better with white wheels.
|
|
|
Re: Standard alloys...
[Re: Paul_V]
#385935
01/07/2007 01:17
01/07/2007 01:17
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I have just refurbished two standard alloys. I wanted to finish them in white but I bottled it. I say go for it. I ended up doing mine in a gunmetal finish.
|
|
|
Re: Standard alloys...
[Re: ]
#385981
01/07/2007 02:54
01/07/2007 02:54
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I quite like Begbie's yella with white wheels. Not sure about the standard one's though.
|
|
|
Re: Standard alloys...
[Re: ]
#387533
03/07/2007 16:12
03/07/2007 16:12
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
White wheels, white socks.
|
|
|
Re: Standard alloys...
[Re: ]
#387536
03/07/2007 16:14
03/07/2007 16:14
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
lol! Hit the nail on the head cosmograph.
James
|
|
|
Re: Standard alloys...
[Re: Begbie]
#388337
04/07/2007 19:40
04/07/2007 19:40
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Have to admit I do like them, I bought an astra off my mate and it had these fitted for a week or so after I got it until he took them back!! Did think that they would look good in silver on a coupe but a yellow coupe can get away with white ones if you ask me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|