Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Misterchoos), 1,157 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,109
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 89 1 2 … 24 25 26 27 28 … 88 89
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #402923
27/07/2007 03:56
27/07/2007 03:56

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Hi,Nics,glad you saw me,I thought I had an invisibility cloak on as no one spotted me in over 600 miles!! Was I tootling along nicely?This is gonny sound vvvv sad,but my mate just gave me the new Sabbath,album and was having it large all the way to Notts!Hope you had a nice time! wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #402930
27/07/2007 04:05
27/07/2007 04:05

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Spotted outa the corner of my eye a loud sounding coupe, it was Yellow and speeding down the white chevrons at raith interchange after 2pm, wonder who that was?


Re: Scotland [Re: ] #402931
27/07/2007 04:05
27/07/2007 04:05
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Hmm, I wonder indeed. laugh


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #403191
27/07/2007 15:45
27/07/2007 15:45

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Hi Steamer, you were fine mate. I think you were the only one I saw on the main land. Saw 3 in the Isle of Man. Glad you were enjoying your sounds. We had a good time. Saw some of the rally. The o/h was in his element as he got to see all the Escort mk1's in the rally.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #403251
27/07/2007 16:22
27/07/2007 16:22

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by sparkyman
Spotted outa the corner of my eye a loud sounding coupe, it was Yellow and speeding down the white chevrons at raith interchange after 2pm, wonder who that was?



2pm... I went out to get tickets to the cinema around then.... but....chevrons and raith interchange?

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #403341
27/07/2007 18:01
27/07/2007 18:01

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Nics,thanks for that,glad you enjoyed the rally,teel your o/h Im a 2.8 Capri man myself! cool

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #403474
27/07/2007 20:00
27/07/2007 20:00

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by h2ypr
Originally Posted by sparkyman
Spotted outa the corner of my eye a loud sounding coupe, it was Yellow and speeding down the white chevrons at raith interchange after 2pm, wonder who that was?



2pm... I went out to get tickets to the cinema around then.... but....chevrons and raith interchange?

Ross


I remember now! I think i (and anyone else) is perfectly justified in going down the chevrons there.... esp since there was 3 cars at the bottom in that lane.

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #403707
28/07/2007 02:47
28/07/2007 02:47

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by h2ypr
Originally Posted by h2ypr
Originally Posted by sparkyman
Spotted outa the corner of my eye a loud sounding coupe, it was Yellow and speeding down the white chevrons at raith interchange after 2pm, wonder who that was?



2pm... I went out to get tickets to the cinema around then.... but....chevrons and raith interchange?

Ross


I remember now! I think i (and anyone else) is perfectly justified in going down the chevrons there.... esp since there was 3 cars at the bottom in that lane.

Ross



ooo

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #404404
29/07/2007 22:45
29/07/2007 22:45
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
After me saying I hardly ever see Coops on the "Do you wave to other Coupé owners" thread I spotted 2 today rolleyes laugh .

1) A Scott`s Green Coupé went past as I was waiting at a junction in Kirkconnel I gave a thumbs up and they replied laugh

2) A Sprint Blue Coupé was parked in the Cinema car-park when my mate and I came out after watching Transformers cool . Saw the owner getting in the car when I was at the roundabout,gave a wave but my mate was too embarrassed to look round and tell me if they waved back rolleyes .

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Scotland [Re: Baz76] #406838
02/08/2007 03:10
02/08/2007 03:10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Red coupe going up hill st. in the town/city centre abou 4;30pm

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #408489
04/08/2007 21:47
04/08/2007 21:47

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Yellow n reg going past low moss prison around 3ish. Flashed and recived a flash and wave back! laugh

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #409800
07/08/2007 13:42
07/08/2007 13:42

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I'm rather slow posting this but as it's an unusual spot I thought I'd do it anyway.

Burnt Metallic Orange (it's a Fiat colour but non standard for the the coupe I think) coupe going towards Paisley roundabout on M8 heading East 29/7.

I saw this car a few years ago in Glasgow haven't seen it since, don't know who owns it but I do like the paint :-)

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #410283
08/08/2007 00:29
08/08/2007 00:29
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Yellow Coop on the A75 last night heading back to Dumfries at around 6pm. Think it was possibly Rusty (or his coop anyway if he`s sold it as he`s not been on the forum for a while). I gave a flash and wave but I think he was to busy looking a the squadron of bikers that were doing silly overtaking maneuvers around us rolleyes .

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Scotland [Re: Baz76] #411153
09/08/2007 03:22
09/08/2007 03:22

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Porto coupe think it was a 20vt on a T reg at 8:30 am this morning going along the newish dual carriage way between the m77 and east kilbride but taking the first roundabout towards busby.


Looked very nice and also sounded very nice cool

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #411210
09/08/2007 04:02
09/08/2007 04:02

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Ink black, on the M8 outside livi around 19:30pm

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #411820
09/08/2007 22:42
09/08/2007 22:42

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by stoopid_name
Burnt Metallic Orange (it's a Fiat colour but non standard for the the coupe I think) coupe going towards Paisley roundabout on M8 heading East 29/7.

I saw this car a few years ago in Glasgow haven't seen it since, don't know who owns it but I do like the paint :-)


Is it the one with the dodgy scoop?

Think its had several owners recently and not looking like it used to. Seen around EK / Cambuslang alot.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #412285
10/08/2007 14:57
10/08/2007 14:57

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Fergie

Is it the one with the dodgy scoop?


I only saw the rear end this time round and don't recall if it had one when I saw it originally, don't think so but it was a while ago.

At risk of offending the purists I have to admit that I do think this colour is rather nice on the coupe, suits the shape sir cool

Obviously though if the car in question has a bonnet scope then it renders the car imeadiately hideous rolleyes

The first time I saw it I remember thinking shall I leave a 'are you selling' note on it, I didn't though and sprint blue became my future.


Re: Scotland [Re: ] #412288
10/08/2007 14:59
10/08/2007 14:59

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Sprint blue coupe spotted driving by Sun Microsystems in Linlitgow about 5pm yesterday(thursday) being piloted by a female.


Last edited by stoopid_name; 10/08/2007 15:13.
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #412458
10/08/2007 17:53
10/08/2007 17:53
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
I saw sprint blue one in Aberdeen airport short stay car park on Tuesday about lunch time.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #412725
10/08/2007 22:42
10/08/2007 22:42

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Scots green 20vt in Prestwick yesterday,R plater.Gave wave and got a nod! smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #412981
11/08/2007 05:42
11/08/2007 05:42

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Saw a Chrono Grey 20VT LE A20 VLE (literally wink ) between bridge of Don and the beach turning... I was in the Brabus roadster just before you dodged back into the right lane rolleyes

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #412997
11/08/2007 12:04
11/08/2007 12:04

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Tartandude
Saw a Chrono Grey 20VT LE A20 VLE (literally wink ) between bridge of Don and the beach turning... I was in the Brabus roadster just before you dodged back into the right lane rolleyes


That's Simons brothers car I think Craig.

There is a Metalic Red with spoiler and black wheels parked over on Causeway end.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #413113
11/08/2007 17:08
11/08/2007 17:08

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



that would have been me then. Did notice you, but was a touch late for work. (hence the noise! rolleyes)

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #413134
11/08/2007 18:54
11/08/2007 18:54

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Yellow 20VT prestwick main street today at about 12:30, I was working in mine on the drive.

Another 20VT with ridiculous spoiler in irvine 20:00 last night wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #413383
12/08/2007 04:52
12/08/2007 04:52

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by MrMac
that would have been me then. Did notice you, but was a touch late for work. (hence the noise! rolleyes)



I was in a transit van frown , car looked V. nice. by the way

On a good day you can belt it all the way to E.K. on that road


Your car looks different sinced spotted at Otago St wink (stalker in the making) laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #413622
12/08/2007 23:11
12/08/2007 23:11

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



hmmmm, wasn't you then? confused - I often see a sprint blue coop in the mornings coming from Kilmarnock side and turning off the M77 at J5..

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #413753
13/08/2007 02:55
13/08/2007 02:55
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Spotted a yellow 20V (I think) just outside of stonehaven, maybe 3 or 4 miles, parked up just off the slug road.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #414259
13/08/2007 23:16
13/08/2007 23:16

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Che
There is a Metalic Red with spoiler and black wheels parked over on Causeway end.


Came past this again. It's on Polish plates, with the rear windows tinted the same colour as the body, makes it look like a Coop van! smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #414273
13/08/2007 23:25
13/08/2007 23:25

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Yup I've seen that going about before, I usually see it at Arnold Clark Toyota.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #414343
14/08/2007 01:08
14/08/2007 01:08

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Only really get to use it at the weekend, work permitting.

Cant remember the last time I used it during the week, must be someones elses coupe Mr Mac.

Page 26 of 89 1 2 … 24 25 26 27 28 … 88 89

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.038s Queries: 14 (0.033s) Memory: 0.7208 MB (Peak: 0.9340 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:17:38 UTC