|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,110
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,109
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#402923
27/07/2007 03:56
27/07/2007 03:56
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Hi,Nics,glad you saw me,I thought I had an invisibility cloak on as no one spotted me in over 600 miles!! Was I tootling along nicely?This is gonny sound vvvv sad,but my mate just gave me the new Sabbath,album and was having it large all the way to Notts!Hope you had a nice time! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#402930
27/07/2007 04:05
27/07/2007 04:05
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Spotted outa the corner of my eye a loud sounding coupe, it was Yellow and speeding down the white chevrons at raith interchange after 2pm, wonder who that was?
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#403191
27/07/2007 15:45
27/07/2007 15:45
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Hi Steamer, you were fine mate. I think you were the only one I saw on the main land. Saw 3 in the Isle of Man. Glad you were enjoying your sounds. We had a good time. Saw some of the rally. The o/h was in his element as he got to see all the Escort mk1's in the rally.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#403251
27/07/2007 16:22
27/07/2007 16:22
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Spotted outa the corner of my eye a loud sounding coupe, it was Yellow and speeding down the white chevrons at raith interchange after 2pm, wonder who that was?
2pm... I went out to get tickets to the cinema around then.... but....chevrons and raith interchange? Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#403341
27/07/2007 18:01
27/07/2007 18:01
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Nics,thanks for that,glad you enjoyed the rally,teel your o/h Im a 2.8 Capri man myself! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#403474
27/07/2007 20:00
27/07/2007 20:00
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Spotted outa the corner of my eye a loud sounding coupe, it was Yellow and speeding down the white chevrons at raith interchange after 2pm, wonder who that was?
2pm... I went out to get tickets to the cinema around then.... but....chevrons and raith interchange? Ross I remember now! I think i (and anyone else) is perfectly justified in going down the chevrons there.... esp since there was 3 cars at the bottom in that lane. Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#403707
28/07/2007 02:47
28/07/2007 02:47
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Spotted outa the corner of my eye a loud sounding coupe, it was Yellow and speeding down the white chevrons at raith interchange after 2pm, wonder who that was?
2pm... I went out to get tickets to the cinema around then.... but....chevrons and raith interchange? Ross I remember now! I think i (and anyone else) is perfectly justified in going down the chevrons there.... esp since there was 3 cars at the bottom in that lane. Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#404404
29/07/2007 22:45
29/07/2007 22:45
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080 Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
|
After me saying I hardly ever see Coops on the "Do you wave to other Coupé owners" thread I spotted 2 today  . 1) A Scott`s Green Coupé went past as I was waiting at a junction in Kirkconnel I gave a thumbs up and they replied 2) A Sprint Blue Coupé was parked in the Cinema car-park when my mate and I came out after watching Transformers  . Saw the owner getting in the car when I was at the roundabout,gave a wave but my mate was too embarrassed to look round and tell me if they waved back  . Baz 
![[Linked Image]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/zero_2976/Coupe%20related/2.jpg) Project LE+
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Baz76]
#406838
02/08/2007 03:10
02/08/2007 03:10
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Red coupe going up hill st. in the town/city centre abou 4;30pm
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#408489
04/08/2007 21:47
04/08/2007 21:47
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Yellow n reg going past low moss prison around 3ish. Flashed and recived a flash and wave back!  Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#409800
07/08/2007 13:42
07/08/2007 13:42
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I'm rather slow posting this but as it's an unusual spot I thought I'd do it anyway.
Burnt Metallic Orange (it's a Fiat colour but non standard for the the coupe I think) coupe going towards Paisley roundabout on M8 heading East 29/7.
I saw this car a few years ago in Glasgow haven't seen it since, don't know who owns it but I do like the paint :-)
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#410283
08/08/2007 00:29
08/08/2007 00:29
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080 Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
|
Yellow Coop on the A75 last night heading back to Dumfries at around 6pm. Think it was possibly Rusty (or his coop anyway if he`s sold it as he`s not been on the forum for a while). I gave a flash and wave but I think he was to busy looking a the squadron of bikers that were doing silly overtaking maneuvers around us  . Baz 
![[Linked Image]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/zero_2976/Coupe%20related/2.jpg) Project LE+
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Baz76]
#411153
09/08/2007 03:22
09/08/2007 03:22
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Porto coupe think it was a 20vt on a T reg at 8:30 am this morning going along the newish dual carriage way between the m77 and east kilbride but taking the first roundabout towards busby. Looked very nice and also sounded very nice
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#411210
09/08/2007 04:02
09/08/2007 04:02
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Ink black, on the M8 outside livi around 19:30pm
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#411820
09/08/2007 22:42
09/08/2007 22:42
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Burnt Metallic Orange (it's a Fiat colour but non standard for the the coupe I think) coupe going towards Paisley roundabout on M8 heading East 29/7.
I saw this car a few years ago in Glasgow haven't seen it since, don't know who owns it but I do like the paint :-) Is it the one with the dodgy scoop? Think its had several owners recently and not looking like it used to. Seen around EK / Cambuslang alot.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#412285
10/08/2007 14:57
10/08/2007 14:57
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Is it the one with the dodgy scoop?
I only saw the rear end this time round and don't recall if it had one when I saw it originally, don't think so but it was a while ago. At risk of offending the purists I have to admit that I do think this colour is rather nice on the coupe, suits the shape sir  Obviously though if the car in question has a bonnet scope then it renders the car imeadiately hideous  The first time I saw it I remember thinking shall I leave a 'are you selling' note on it, I didn't though and sprint blue became my future.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#412288
10/08/2007 14:59
10/08/2007 14:59
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Sprint blue coupe spotted driving by Sun Microsystems in Linlitgow about 5pm yesterday(thursday) being piloted by a female.
Last edited by stoopid_name; 10/08/2007 15:13.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#412458
10/08/2007 17:53
10/08/2007 17:53
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
I saw sprint blue one in Aberdeen airport short stay car park on Tuesday about lunch time.
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#412725
10/08/2007 22:42
10/08/2007 22:42
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Scots green 20vt in Prestwick yesterday,R plater.Gave wave and got a nod! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#412981
11/08/2007 05:42
11/08/2007 05:42
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Saw a Chrono Grey 20VT LE A20 VLE (literally  ) between bridge of Don and the beach turning... I was in the Brabus roadster just before you dodged back into the right lane 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#412997
11/08/2007 12:04
11/08/2007 12:04
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Saw a Chrono Grey 20VT LE A20 VLE (literally  ) between bridge of Don and the beach turning... I was in the Brabus roadster just before you dodged back into the right lane That's Simons brothers car I think Craig. There is a Metalic Red with spoiler and black wheels parked over on Causeway end.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#413113
11/08/2007 17:08
11/08/2007 17:08
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
that would have been me then. Did notice you, but was a touch late for work. (hence the noise!  )
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#413134
11/08/2007 18:54
11/08/2007 18:54
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Yellow 20VT prestwick main street today at about 12:30, I was working in mine on the drive. Another 20VT with ridiculous spoiler in irvine 20:00 last night 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#413383
12/08/2007 04:52
12/08/2007 04:52
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
that would have been me then. Did notice you, but was a touch late for work. (hence the noise!  ) I was in a transit van  , car looked V. nice. by the way On a good day you can belt it all the way to E.K. on that road Your car looks different sinced spotted at Otago St  (stalker in the making)
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#413622
12/08/2007 23:11
12/08/2007 23:11
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
hmmmm, wasn't you then? confused - I often see a sprint blue coop in the mornings coming from Kilmarnock side and turning off the M77 at J5..
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#413753
13/08/2007 02:55
13/08/2007 02:55
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
Spotted a yellow 20V (I think) just outside of stonehaven, maybe 3 or 4 miles, parked up just off the slug road.
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#414259
13/08/2007 23:16
13/08/2007 23:16
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
There is a Metalic Red with spoiler and black wheels parked over on Causeway end. Came past this again. It's on Polish plates, with the rear windows tinted the same colour as the body, makes it look like a Coop van! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#414273
13/08/2007 23:25
13/08/2007 23:25
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Yup I've seen that going about before, I usually see it at Arnold Clark Toyota.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#414343
14/08/2007 01:08
14/08/2007 01:08
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Only really get to use it at the weekend, work permitting.
Cant remember the last time I used it during the week, must be someones elses coupe Mr Mac.
|
|
|
|