Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 1,111 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,109
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 89 1 2 … 25 26 27 28 29 … 88 89
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #414777
14/08/2007 16:42
14/08/2007 16:42

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Hi,I saw a Scotts green with the same Meccano spoiler in Prestwick yesterday,bloke waved ok ,but that spoiler!!As my kids say "thats why they call it a spoiler!!"Each to their own I spose! rolleyes

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #414903
14/08/2007 19:00
14/08/2007 19:00

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I am unfortunate to have a spoiler frown and my car is green but it wasnt me its good to know that i aint the only green 20vt to have a spoiler, I must see about getting it off smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #415344
15/08/2007 03:04
15/08/2007 03:04

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Yellow coupe spotted parked at the top of byres rd,partick. Colour coded with aftermarket alloys about 1pm with a lady driver cool

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #415500
15/08/2007 12:40
15/08/2007 12:40

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Blue Coop parked up in a garden up above the A90 just beyond Balmedie. Also looks like a stripped RS Escort and some other interesting cars in the garden?

Craig, you spotted this yet?

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #415519
15/08/2007 13:23
15/08/2007 13:23

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Che

Craig, you spotted this yet?


Nope, not yet smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #418070
19/08/2007 18:39
19/08/2007 18:39

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Saw a silver Coop on the A90 near balmedie, I was on the other side waiting to cross over so couldn't flash and I was in the golf so probably wouldn't of anyway wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #418225
20/08/2007 00:57
20/08/2007 00:57

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Sprint blue Coupé coming south on the A9 today. By the time I saw you, you were talking to your passenger, so either you were saying "look, another one like this one", or "Haven't seen another Coupé today yet....."

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #418249
20/08/2007 01:30
20/08/2007 01:30
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
G_Man Offline
Club member 1656
G_Man  Offline
Club member 1656
My life on the forum

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
Anyone on here live in/near Gatehouse on Fleet confused Renting a hoilday cottage there this week and there was a smart yellow 20VT on a private "N" plate parked a number of times outside The Bank Hotel on the main street. Got the impression owner was female and dog owner.... confused

smile


77 77
Re: Scotland [Re: G_Man] #418846
21/08/2007 00:47
21/08/2007 00:47

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Spotted sparkyman.... laugh

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #418856
21/08/2007 00:56
21/08/2007 00:56

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



That's cause you where beside me laugh


Oh spotted hyper and so did the wee woman in the ka that shat herself laugh


Enjoy the baguette

Hypers car should have sort a of warning about the noise and how you seem to have to clench your arse cheeks and feel for the brake when you sit as a passenger..scary evil

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #418858
21/08/2007 00:57
21/08/2007 00:57

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Mate that baguette was LUVERLY!! laugh

Ross

p.s. its not THAT loud!! laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #420414
23/08/2007 04:08
23/08/2007 04:08
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Kim and I are going for a wee jaunt up to Loch Ness for a couple of days tomorrow. I`ll be keeping an eye out for some of you more northerly Coops though cool .

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Scotland [Re: Baz76] #420420
23/08/2007 04:20
23/08/2007 04:20

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Baz76
Kim and I are going for a wee jaunt up to Loch Ness for a couple of days tomorrow. I`ll be keeping an eye out for some of you more northerly Coops though cool .

Baz smile


What time u heading up at?

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #420460
23/08/2007 06:16
23/08/2007 06:16
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Probably be leaving about 9am so that should give us plenty of time to get up and hopefully we`ll avoid the morning rush.

It`ll be the furthest i`ve been up the country so far so i`ll be going into uncharted territory tongue ,I should be ok though as there doesn`t seem to be many roads to choose from up past Stirling laugh .

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Scotland [Re: Baz76] #420528
23/08/2007 14:40
23/08/2007 14:40

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Baz76

I should be ok though as there doesn`t seem to be many roads to choose from up past Stirling laugh .

Baz smile


Famous last words... well its unlikely you'll see me, but im heading north today aswell... you'll probably see me on the m73/m80 if ya do.

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #420539
23/08/2007 14:52
23/08/2007 14:52
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,585
Glasgow,Near Florence..If only...
paul Offline
My life on the forum
paul  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,585
Glasgow,Near Florence..If only...
who on here is K2 UPE ?, red coupe,seen in erskine a few times


was Paul S,now just paul...Member since Oct 2000,Coupe may be FATALLY injured - :(oh no it's not smile
Re: Scotland [Re: paul] #420556
23/08/2007 15:22
23/08/2007 15:22
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
I think that's Benmuir.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #420676
23/08/2007 18:57
23/08/2007 18:57

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



spotted yellow coupe, with black wheels, Aberdeen harbor apparently ?

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #420696
23/08/2007 19:23
23/08/2007 19:23
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Did Ross just phone you and demand you put that on the forum immediately? laugh Never seen a yellow one with black wheels up this way, although I do know there area few bananas kicking about. Such a common colour..... rolleyes



Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #420704
23/08/2007 19:35
23/08/2007 19:35

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by mattB
Did Ross just phone you and demand you put that on the forum immediately? laugh Never seen a yellow one with black wheels up this way, although I do know there area few bananas kicking about. Such a common colour..... rolleyes



yesum, i think he's bored on the train. maybe he's imagining coupes......

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #420711
23/08/2007 19:40
23/08/2007 19:40
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Quite possibly.

Definitely bored: just sent me a text with a question about spark plugs. crazy

Oh, and while I’m here; I’ve seen that clean looking sprint blue coop a couple of mornings this week. I think we should swap jobs, we both seem to work at the opposite side of town to where we work. laugh


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #420787
23/08/2007 21:04
23/08/2007 21:04
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,904
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,904
Auld Reekie
The wife and I have a gig on in Nairn on Sat evg. so gonnae be coupe spotting all the way up Friday and back down Sunday. Broom yellow is tres distinctive, I'll have you remember. cool



BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #420790
23/08/2007 21:06
23/08/2007 21:06

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by mattB
Never seen a yellow one with black wheels up this way, although I do know there area few bananas kicking about. Such a common colour..... rolleyes



N reg with black wheels is parked on riverside drive every day according to my sister who parks beside it ( tries to park wink )



Yella common??!! grr

Only yella car in Gurdin I'll have you know ! laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #420895
23/08/2007 23:47
23/08/2007 23:47

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Kevcrab
Originally Posted by mattB
Never seen a yellow one with black wheels up this way, although I do know there area few bananas kicking about. Such a common colour..... rolleyes



N reg with black wheels is parked on riverside drive every day according to my sister who parks beside it ( tries to park wink )



Yella common??!! grr

Only yella car in Gurdin I'll have you know ! laugh


Does it have a spoiler? Along the riverside?

Ross

Last edited by h2ypr; 23/08/2007 23:47.
Re: Scotland [Re: paul] #420902
23/08/2007 23:57
23/08/2007 23:57

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by paul
who on here is K2 UPE ?, red coupe,seen in erskine a few times


As mattb says benmuir, lives along that way in elderslie I think..nice car also smile

Re: Scotland [Re: Baz76] #420903
24/08/2007 00:00
24/08/2007 00:00

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Baz76
Kim and I are going for a wee jaunt up to Loch Ness for a couple of days tomorrow. I`ll be keeping an eye out for some of you more northerly Coops though cool .

Baz smile


Mind take a pic of the monster when your there wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #420918
24/08/2007 00:23
24/08/2007 00:23

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by h2ypr
Originally Posted by Kevcrab
Originally Posted by mattB
Never seen a yellow one with black wheels up this way, although I do know there area few bananas kicking about. Such a common colour..... rolleyes



N reg with black wheels is parked on riverside drive every day according to my sister who parks beside it ( tries to park wink )



Yella common??!! grr

Only yella car in Gurdin I'll have you know ! laugh


Does it have a spoiler? Along the riverside?

Ross


Yup that's there everyday, yet to FCCUK card it. rolleyes

Very nice looking car.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #422188
26/08/2007 03:35
26/08/2007 03:35
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Saw a W-reg yellow Coop on the A82 near Loch Lomond on our way back from Loch Ness.

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Scotland [Re: Baz76] #422191
26/08/2007 03:45
26/08/2007 03:45

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Baz,saw you headin down the 77 just north of K*&8""nock,in the pisn rain,I was in the works Pathfinder ,you were gone before I could wave!! laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #422192
26/08/2007 03:46
26/08/2007 03:46

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Also saw an R plate Ink black on Mosspark Boulevard driven by big hairy beardy bloke!! wink

Page 27 of 89 1 2 … 25 26 27 28 29 … 88 89

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.051s Queries: 15 (0.043s) Memory: 0.7301 MB (Peak: 0.9459 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 09:44:36 UTC