|
1 registered members (1 invisible),
883
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,120
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#414777
14/08/2007 16:42
14/08/2007 16:42
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Hi,I saw a Scotts green with the same Meccano spoiler in Prestwick yesterday,bloke waved ok ,but that spoiler!!As my kids say "thats why they call it a spoiler!!"Each to their own I spose! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#414903
14/08/2007 19:00
14/08/2007 19:00
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I am unfortunate to have a spoiler  and my car is green but it wasnt me its good to know that i aint the only green 20vt to have a spoiler, I must see about getting it off 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#415344
15/08/2007 03:04
15/08/2007 03:04
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Yellow coupe spotted parked at the top of byres rd,partick. Colour coded with aftermarket alloys about 1pm with a lady driver
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#415500
15/08/2007 12:40
15/08/2007 12:40
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Blue Coop parked up in a garden up above the A90 just beyond Balmedie. Also looks like a stripped RS Escort and some other interesting cars in the garden?
Craig, you spotted this yet?
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#415519
15/08/2007 13:23
15/08/2007 13:23
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Craig, you spotted this yet?
Nope, not yet 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#418070
19/08/2007 18:39
19/08/2007 18:39
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Saw a silver Coop on the A90 near balmedie, I was on the other side waiting to cross over so couldn't flash and I was in the golf so probably wouldn't of anyway 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#418225
20/08/2007 00:57
20/08/2007 00:57
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Sprint blue Coupé coming south on the A9 today. By the time I saw you, you were talking to your passenger, so either you were saying "look, another one like this one", or "Haven't seen another Coupé today yet....."
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: G_Man]
#418846
21/08/2007 00:47
21/08/2007 00:47
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Spotted sparkyman....  Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#418856
21/08/2007 00:56
21/08/2007 00:56
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
That's cause you where beside me  Oh spotted hyper and so did the wee woman in the ka that shat herself  Enjoy the baguette Hypers car should have sort a of warning about the noise and how you seem to have to clench your arse cheeks and feel for the brake when you sit as a passenger..scary
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#418858
21/08/2007 00:57
21/08/2007 00:57
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Mate that baguette was LUVERLY!!  Ross p.s. its not THAT loud!! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#420414
23/08/2007 04:08
23/08/2007 04:08
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080 Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
|
Kim and I are going for a wee jaunt up to Loch Ness for a couple of days tomorrow. I`ll be keeping an eye out for some of you more northerly Coops though  . Baz 
![[Linked Image]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/zero_2976/Coupe%20related/2.jpg) Project LE+
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Baz76]
#420420
23/08/2007 04:20
23/08/2007 04:20
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Kim and I are going for a wee jaunt up to Loch Ness for a couple of days tomorrow. I`ll be keeping an eye out for some of you more northerly Coops though  . Baz What time u heading up at? Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#420460
23/08/2007 06:16
23/08/2007 06:16
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080 Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
|
Probably be leaving about 9am so that should give us plenty of time to get up and hopefully we`ll avoid the morning rush. It`ll be the furthest i`ve been up the country so far so i`ll be going into uncharted territory  ,I should be ok though as there doesn`t seem to be many roads to choose from up past Stirling  . Baz 
![[Linked Image]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/zero_2976/Coupe%20related/2.jpg) Project LE+
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Baz76]
#420528
23/08/2007 14:40
23/08/2007 14:40
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I should be ok though as there doesn`t seem to be many roads to choose from up past Stirling  . Baz Famous last words... well its unlikely you'll see me, but im heading north today aswell... you'll probably see me on the m73/m80 if ya do. Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#420676
23/08/2007 18:57
23/08/2007 18:57
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
spotted yellow coupe, with black wheels, Aberdeen harbor apparently ?
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#420704
23/08/2007 19:35
23/08/2007 19:35
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Did Ross just phone you and demand you put that on the forum immediately?  Never seen a yellow one with black wheels up this way, although I do know there area few bananas kicking about. Such a common colour..... yesum, i think he's bored on the train. maybe he's imagining coupes......
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#420711
23/08/2007 19:40
23/08/2007 19:40
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
Quite possibly. Definitely bored: just sent me a text with a question about spark plugs.  Oh, and while I’m here; I’ve seen that clean looking sprint blue coop a couple of mornings this week. I think we should swap jobs, we both seem to work at the opposite side of town to where we work. 
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#420790
23/08/2007 21:06
23/08/2007 21:06
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Never seen a yellow one with black wheels up this way, although I do know there area few bananas kicking about. Such a common colour..... N reg with black wheels is parked on riverside drive every day according to my sister who parks beside it ( tries to park  ) Yella common??!!  Only yella car in Gurdin I'll have you know ! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#420895
23/08/2007 23:47
23/08/2007 23:47
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Never seen a yellow one with black wheels up this way, although I do know there area few bananas kicking about. Such a common colour..... N reg with black wheels is parked on riverside drive every day according to my sister who parks beside it ( tries to park  ) Yella common??!!  Only yella car in Gurdin I'll have you know ! Does it have a spoiler? Along the riverside? Ross
Last edited by h2ypr; 23/08/2007 23:47.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: paul]
#420902
23/08/2007 23:57
23/08/2007 23:57
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
who on here is K2 UPE ?, red coupe,seen in erskine a few times As mattb says benmuir, lives along that way in elderslie I think..nice car also
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Baz76]
#420903
24/08/2007 00:00
24/08/2007 00:00
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Kim and I are going for a wee jaunt up to Loch Ness for a couple of days tomorrow. I`ll be keeping an eye out for some of you more northerly Coops though  . Baz Mind take a pic of the monster when your there
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#420918
24/08/2007 00:23
24/08/2007 00:23
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Never seen a yellow one with black wheels up this way, although I do know there area few bananas kicking about. Such a common colour..... N reg with black wheels is parked on riverside drive every day according to my sister who parks beside it ( tries to park  ) Yella common??!!  Only yella car in Gurdin I'll have you know ! Does it have a spoiler? Along the riverside? Ross Yup that's there everyday, yet to FCCUK card it.  Very nice looking car.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Baz76]
#422191
26/08/2007 03:45
26/08/2007 03:45
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Baz,saw you headin down the 77 just north of K*&8""nock,in the pisn rain,I was in the works Pathfinder ,you were gone before I could wave!! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#422192
26/08/2007 03:46
26/08/2007 03:46
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Also saw an R plate Ink black on Mosspark Boulevard driven by big hairy beardy bloke!! 
|
|
|
|