|
|
|
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG),
1,265
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
20vt Portofino Coupe
#452126
09/10/2007 01:31
09/10/2007 01:31
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,309 Drakelow
Jamiepm
OP
Club member 1989, Area rep East Midlands
|
OP
Club member 1989, Area rep East Midlands
My job on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,309
Drakelow
|
The time has come after 5 years to part ways with my coupe.Not sure what to ask and also what spec to sell it in.Any pointers??
Jamie
She's alive, again
|
|
|
Re: 20vt Portofino Coupe
[Re: Jamiepm]
#452131
09/10/2007 01:33
09/10/2007 01:33
|
eldinho
Unregistered
|
eldinho
Unregistered
|
I advise not to sell it 
|
|
|
Re: 20vt Portofino Coupe
[Re: Jamiepm]
#452138
09/10/2007 01:37
09/10/2007 01:37
|
roly
Unregistered
|
roly
Unregistered
|
Cyclone's old one? I'd say keep it as it is. I don't know everything about it but what's been done seems to have been done well - I've seen it going well  . It offers something different, whereas there seems to be a fair number of standard older 20VTs about at the mo. If it was mine I'd advertise it in its current spec. If I didn't get the interest I was after I'd do my sums and work out if it was worth my while putting it back to standard and flogging the mods on the side. What next?
|
|
|
Re: 20vt Portofino Coupe
[Re: ]
#452336
09/10/2007 04:05
09/10/2007 04:05
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
you'd probably get more money by putting it back to standard and flogging the mods, but it's a shame to de-mod a stunning car, and takes more work.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|