Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 1,160 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
20vt Portofino Coupe #452126
09/10/2007 01:31
09/10/2007 01:31
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,309
Drakelow
Jamiepm Offline OP
Club member 1989, Area rep East Midlands
Jamiepm  Offline OP
Club member 1989, Area rep East Midlands
My job on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,309
Drakelow
The time has come after 5 years to part ways with my coupe.Not sure what to ask and also what spec to sell it in.Any pointers??

Jamie


She's alive, again
Re: 20vt Portofino Coupe [Re: Jamiepm] #452131
09/10/2007 01:33
09/10/2007 01:33

E
eldinho
Unregistered
eldinho
Unregistered
E



I advise not to sell it tongue

Re: 20vt Portofino Coupe [Re: Jamiepm] #452138
09/10/2007 01:37
09/10/2007 01:37

R
roly
Unregistered
roly
Unregistered
R



Cyclone's old one?

I'd say keep it as it is. I don't know everything about it but what's been done seems to have been done well - I've seen it going well wink.

It offers something different, whereas there seems to be a fair number of standard older 20VTs about at the mo. If it was mine I'd advertise it in its current spec. If I didn't get the interest I was after I'd do my sums and work out if it was worth my while putting it back to standard and flogging the mods on the side.

What next?

Re: 20vt Portofino Coupe [Re: ] #452336
09/10/2007 04:05
09/10/2007 04:05

M
MattW
Unregistered
MattW
Unregistered
M



you'd probably get more money by putting it back to standard and flogging the mods, but it's a shame to de-mod a stunning car, and takes more work.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.011s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.5994 MB (Peak: 0.6474 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:22:42 UTC