Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Edinburgh, steakmince), 1,064 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,109
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 41 1 2 … 24 25 26 27 28 … 40 41
Re: North Wales [Re: ] #572003
25/03/2008 06:50
25/03/2008 06:50

C
clay99
Unregistered
clay99
Unregistered
C



Sun night about 21.00 hrs heading towards ellesmere port coming from deeside way @ the shotic roundabout i wend past what looked like a black coop unsure if it was a 20vt or a 20v was wondering if it was anyone on here i hammered past in the hope of a little coop play time.... But it never happened cry

Was ment to be in north west section sorry but could also be someone form north wales

Last edited by clay99; 25/03/2008 06:59.
Re: North Wales [Re: ] #579294
02/04/2008 18:42
02/04/2008 18:42

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Coupe for sale spotted in Derek's Bangor - had a fleeting glance at it, so not sure of the exact model (apart from it's got to be a 20v). Grey colour R plater up for £3695.

Is it local (as they would say in Royston Vasey)?! laugh

First one I've seen for sale locally in a while (apart from that yellow dog in Prestatyn) - last one in Bangor was that expensive red 'un either in Penrhos garage or JLS.

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #579301
02/04/2008 18:46
02/04/2008 18:46

M
mistressmania
Unregistered
mistressmania
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by mona


First one I've seen for sale locally in a while (apart from that yellow dog in Prestatyn)


Just to clarify, I hope you're talking about the one at the Seaview (or whatever name they have these days) garage in Prestatyn, and not my beloved Meryl?! crazy

Which is still for sale by the way, she's going on ebay when I get 10 mins to myself frown


Re: North Wales [Re: ] #579304
02/04/2008 18:48
02/04/2008 18:48

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



Originally Posted by mona
Coupe for sale spotted in Derek's Bangor - had a fleeting glance at it, so not sure of the exact model (apart from it's got to be a 20v). Grey colour R plater up for £3695.

Is it local (as they would say in Royston Vasey)?! laugh

First one I've seen for sale locally in a while (apart from that yellow dog in Prestatyn) - last one in Bangor was that expensive red 'un either in Penrhos garage or JLS.


it's their own car that they are selling, it a 20VT, few dents and dings but been well maintained as far as i know.
they should have had the alloys powder coated too, i should know as i tried refubing them and they needed blasting and coating as they were quite scabby

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #579353
02/04/2008 19:22
02/04/2008 19:22

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by mistressmania
Originally Posted by mona


First one I've seen for sale locally in a while (apart from that yellow dog in Prestatyn)


Just to clarify, I hope you're talking about the one at the Seaview (or whatever name they have these days) garage in Prestatyn, and not my beloved Meryl?! crazy

Which is still for sale by the way, she's going on ebay when I get 10 mins to myself frown



Of course dear! smile I have witnessed Meryl first hand & she's a prime example of cleanliness & standardisation! Pinin warned me off the one in Seaview a while back & it was covered in a chavvy bodykit/dodgy Coupe stickers & looked a bit abused TBH. Is it still there then? confused

Good luck with Meryl's sale - are you still enjoying the MB? No regrets? Don't tell my missus about her please, or she'll be after it! (Her: yellow Coupe - drool! love )

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #579375
02/04/2008 19:36
02/04/2008 19:36

M
mistressmania
Unregistered
mistressmania
Unregistered
M



I think they sold the one at Prestatyn, haven't seen it for a while.

I can't say if there's any regrets as it was a decision I was forced into really, by my employers ridiculous 5 years rule for car allowance recipients. grr

I'd really love to keep both but I can't justify the expense of 2 cars on top of my mortgage and horse and my band and DJing and VJing - I only have so much time and money to feed my passions!!
That is of course until I'm a multi-platinum selling Welsh Goddess type superstar (a lá Shirley Bassey with a modern twist laugh )

Don't be mean, buy your Missus a lovely yellow Coupé smile
Special price for you my friend.... Sorry, I just returned from Turkey, it's all I heard all week!
Seriously, I'd love her to go to someone who'd love her, there'd be some large scope for negotiation if you decided to be a 2 coupé home smile (you know you want to wink )




Re: North Wales [Re: ] #579385
02/04/2008 19:45
02/04/2008 19:45

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Away temptress! laugh

I will suggest it to her, but I think she'd prefer a Turbo -and she's quite happy with her Puma 1.7 at the minute as well (he said off puttingly knowing the financial burden of running a Coupe would lead to blame at my door! frown ) She actually suggested that I go halves with her on a Nissan Figaro this morning as well! Strange woman .... crazy

To keep it on topic - anyone know what's happened to Coupe Jay's car? Is it fixed yet? I pass Bennetts a lot & haven't seen his recently. confused

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #579833
03/04/2008 03:04
03/04/2008 03:04

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



it was parked there yesterday when i cycled past

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #581092
04/04/2008 15:36
04/04/2008 15:36

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Saw Jay's Coupe in Bennetts this morning!

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #583106
07/04/2008 18:12
07/04/2008 18:12

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Went to the DVLA's office today in Penrhos (Bangor) to sign the Audi's death warrant i.e. retention of private plate, and spotted the Inky 20v Turbo (R404***) again in the car park.

Are they on here? Anyone else seen this about? Nice & standard, but it could do with a wash!

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #586369
11/04/2008 03:54
11/04/2008 03:54

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Two more sightings today by the missus - saw a "Lavender" rolleyes Coupe in Llanfairfechan & a green one in Bethesda. Anyone's? Dave/Cowboy? confused

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #586386
11/04/2008 04:01
11/04/2008 04:01

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



the only way you'll see mine Iolo is if you go to stu's garage in Star!!

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #586960
11/04/2008 20:47
11/04/2008 20:47

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by coupedave
the only way you'll see mine Iolo is if you go to stu's garage in Star!!


Aah - yep, I realised that after Dave! rolleyes At least it's in good hands! smile

The driver of the murple Coupe was a girl as well.

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #588416
13/04/2008 21:03
13/04/2008 21:03

D
DanDan
Unregistered
DanDan
Unregistered
D



Spotted 2 in Denbigh, one black N reg 16v n/a as i was walking, tried to wave, bet u thought whos that nutter?

2nd spot was a Maroon 20vt. Was behind me so i pulled over and you pulled over also. Had a good chat and a quick spin in a 20vt tongue Hope you get your squeeling brakes sorted out and get urself on the forum laugh

Last edited by DanDan; 13/04/2008 21:03.
Re: North Wales [Re: ] #588440
13/04/2008 21:22
13/04/2008 21:22
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
off topic I know but none of you NW lot fancy THIS meet next weekend. post on the thread if you rather than take this off topic.

Back on topic. Sprint blue one spotten in a front garden in Prestatyn laugh


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: North Wales [Re: came2dance] #588555
14/04/2008 00:11
14/04/2008 00:11

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



My scout (Mrs Mona) spotted a green one in Caernarfon today - that's about as much details as I could winkle out of her! Could have had a Modena style bumper? Anyone? C'boy?

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #588570
14/04/2008 00:27
14/04/2008 00:27
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
na mate not me, been here all weekend,only been out just to make sure i fitted the new slave right,


[Linked Image]
Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #588600
14/04/2008 01:38
14/04/2008 01:38

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Mysterious ... Piggy's old one?? I haven't seen that about for a while though. I have seen a green Coupe head towards Caernarfon at least once in one of my postings.

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #588630
14/04/2008 02:02
14/04/2008 02:02

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



piggy's old one is still about somewhere, saw it pulling out of britannia garage a few eeks ago, recognised the lad driving it from somewhere too

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #599350
27/04/2008 01:57
27/04/2008 01:57
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
was thinking today that after sounding my horn of at coupe jay, and the bloke who was with him waved that he is blind


[Linked Image]
Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #599734
27/04/2008 19:57
27/04/2008 19:57

D
DanDan
Unregistered
DanDan
Unregistered
D



Back in Wales again this weekend. Spotted 2. My passenger saw the 1st one as i was too busy looking in the mirrors. He waved and got a wave back. This it was a Black 20vt. Going into Denbigh on the a525?

Next spot as i was coming out of Rhyl. Looked like a grey S reg 20vt. On the other side of the dual carriage way so you didnt see me

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #604689
04/05/2008 06:04
04/05/2008 06:04

C
coupe_jay
Unregistered
coupe_jay
Unregistered
C



Quote
cowboy: was thinking today that after sounding my horn of at coupe jay, and the bloke who was with him waved that he is blind


Yeah sorry about that mate should have had me spectacles on! laugh
I was busy trying to explain what was wrong with my brakes to some guy who would struggle servicing push bikes, yes o.k. it was my fault I should have known by the ATS sign out the front and by the fact the guy was wearing a bib!

Last edited by coupe_jay; 04/05/2008 06:05.
Re: North Wales [Re: ] #604906
04/05/2008 18:57
04/05/2008 18:57
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Just spotted a yellow Coupe, H8 OXO laugh

At the B&Q roundabout, heading right towards Sainsbury's smile

Re: North Wales [Re: Theresa] #605594
05/05/2008 23:00
05/05/2008 23:00

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



probably going to get some meat to go with the number plate!!

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #605740
06/05/2008 02:38
06/05/2008 02:38

R
RobShed
Unregistered
RobShed
Unregistered
R



[font:Arial]Ink Black Northbound A5 Oswestry. I was heading back to Shrewsbury after scooting up to Rhyl with the family.[/font]

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #608255
08/05/2008 23:54
08/05/2008 23:54
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
ink black in bangor today reg was p,,,kom our someing like that


[Linked Image]
Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #608268
09/05/2008 00:19
09/05/2008 00:19

S
sprintsteve
Unregistered
sprintsteve
Unregistered
S



broom yellow black wheels saltney yesterday lunchtime

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #610145
12/05/2008 04:23
12/05/2008 04:23

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Two spotted tonight! A silver one on the A55 heading towards Bangor & a burgundy 20v Turbo parked in Venue Cymru's car park - with non-original alloys - probably (like me) just been to the Dave Spikey gig - he was excellent tonight as well!

I regretted not bringing mine for a bit - until that thunderstorm arrived anyway!

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #613428
16/05/2008 23:20
16/05/2008 23:20

T
TrevM
Unregistered
TrevM
Unregistered
T



Red one, Sealand Road, Chester, bout 2pm'ish today

I flashed ooo got wave back,

Hi & hello,

T cool

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #613479
17/05/2008 00:43
17/05/2008 00:43
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
think i spotted Solouko at about 6 tonight on a55 heading towards chester just out side st asaph


[Linked Image]
Page 26 of 41 1 2 … 24 25 26 27 28 … 40 41

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.029s Queries: 14 (0.023s) Memory: 0.7237 MB (Peak: 0.9216 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 09:19:49 UTC