|
1 registered members (Misterchoos),
1,060
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,114
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#572003
25/03/2008 06:50
25/03/2008 06:50
|
clay99
Unregistered
|
clay99
Unregistered
|
Sun night about 21.00 hrs heading towards ellesmere port coming from deeside way @ the shotic roundabout i wend past what looked like a black coop unsure if it was a 20vt or a 20v was wondering if it was anyone on here i hammered past in the hope of a little coop play time.... But it never happened Was ment to be in north west section sorry but could also be someone form north wales
Last edited by clay99; 25/03/2008 06:59.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#579294
02/04/2008 18:42
02/04/2008 18:42
|
mona
Unregistered
|
mona
Unregistered
|
Coupe for sale spotted in Derek's Bangor - had a fleeting glance at it, so not sure of the exact model (apart from it's got to be a 20v). Grey colour R plater up for £3695. Is it local (as they would say in Royston Vasey)?!  First one I've seen for sale locally in a while (apart from that yellow dog in Prestatyn) - last one in Bangor was that expensive red 'un either in Penrhos garage or JLS.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#579301
02/04/2008 18:46
02/04/2008 18:46
|
mistressmania
Unregistered
|
mistressmania
Unregistered
|
First one I've seen for sale locally in a while (apart from that yellow dog in Prestatyn)
Just to clarify, I hope you're talking about the one at the Seaview (or whatever name they have these days) garage in Prestatyn, and not my beloved Meryl?!  Which is still for sale by the way, she's going on ebay when I get 10 mins to myself 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#579304
02/04/2008 18:48
02/04/2008 18:48
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
Coupe for sale spotted in Derek's Bangor - had a fleeting glance at it, so not sure of the exact model (apart from it's got to be a 20v). Grey colour R plater up for £3695. Is it local (as they would say in Royston Vasey)?!  First one I've seen for sale locally in a while (apart from that yellow dog in Prestatyn) - last one in Bangor was that expensive red 'un either in Penrhos garage or JLS. it's their own car that they are selling, it a 20VT, few dents and dings but been well maintained as far as i know. they should have had the alloys powder coated too, i should know as i tried refubing them and they needed blasting and coating as they were quite scabby
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#579353
02/04/2008 19:22
02/04/2008 19:22
|
mona
Unregistered
|
mona
Unregistered
|
First one I've seen for sale locally in a while (apart from that yellow dog in Prestatyn)
Just to clarify, I hope you're talking about the one at the Seaview (or whatever name they have these days) garage in Prestatyn, and not my beloved Meryl?!  Which is still for sale by the way, she's going on ebay when I get 10 mins to myself Of course dear!  I have witnessed Meryl first hand & she's a prime example of cleanliness & standardisation! Pinin warned me off the one in Seaview a while back & it was covered in a chavvy bodykit/dodgy Coupe stickers & looked a bit abused TBH. Is it still there then?  Good luck with Meryl's sale - are you still enjoying the MB? No regrets? Don't tell my missus about her please, or she'll be after it! (Her: yellow Coupe - drool!  )
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#579375
02/04/2008 19:36
02/04/2008 19:36
|
mistressmania
Unregistered
|
mistressmania
Unregistered
|
I think they sold the one at Prestatyn, haven't seen it for a while. I can't say if there's any regrets as it was a decision I was forced into really, by my employers ridiculous 5 years rule for car allowance recipients.  I'd really love to keep both but I can't justify the expense of 2 cars on top of my mortgage and horse and my band and DJing and VJing - I only have so much time and money to feed my passions!! That is of course until I'm a multi-platinum selling Welsh Goddess type superstar (a lá Shirley Bassey with a modern twist  ) Don't be mean, buy your Missus a lovely yellow Coupé  Special price for you my friend.... Sorry, I just returned from Turkey, it's all I heard all week! Seriously, I'd love her to go to someone who'd love her, there'd be some large scope for negotiation if you decided to be a 2 coupé home  (you know you want to  )
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#579385
02/04/2008 19:45
02/04/2008 19:45
|
mona
Unregistered
|
mona
Unregistered
|
Away temptress!  I will suggest it to her, but I think she'd prefer a Turbo -and she's quite happy with her Puma 1.7 at the minute as well (he said off puttingly knowing the financial burden of running a Coupe would lead to blame at my door!  ) She actually suggested that I go halves with her on a Nissan Figaro this morning as well! Strange woman ....  To keep it on topic - anyone know what's happened to Coupe Jay's car? Is it fixed yet? I pass Bennetts a lot & haven't seen his recently. 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#579833
03/04/2008 03:04
03/04/2008 03:04
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
it was parked there yesterday when i cycled past
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#581092
04/04/2008 15:36
04/04/2008 15:36
|
mona
Unregistered
|
mona
Unregistered
|
Saw Jay's Coupe in Bennetts this morning!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#583106
07/04/2008 18:12
07/04/2008 18:12
|
mona
Unregistered
|
mona
Unregistered
|
Went to the DVLA's office today in Penrhos (Bangor) to sign the Audi's death warrant i.e. retention of private plate, and spotted the Inky 20v Turbo (R404***) again in the car park.
Are they on here? Anyone else seen this about? Nice & standard, but it could do with a wash!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#586369
11/04/2008 03:54
11/04/2008 03:54
|
mona
Unregistered
|
mona
Unregistered
|
Two more sightings today by the missus - saw a "Lavender"  Coupe in Llanfairfechan & a green one in Bethesda. Anyone's? Dave/Cowboy? 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#586386
11/04/2008 04:01
11/04/2008 04:01
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
the only way you'll see mine Iolo is if you go to stu's garage in Star!!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#586960
11/04/2008 20:47
11/04/2008 20:47
|
mona
Unregistered
|
mona
Unregistered
|
the only way you'll see mine Iolo is if you go to stu's garage in Star!! Aah - yep, I realised that after Dave!  At least it's in good hands!  The driver of the murple Coupe was a girl as well.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#588416
13/04/2008 21:03
13/04/2008 21:03
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
Spotted 2 in Denbigh, one black N reg 16v n/a as i was walking, tried to wave, bet u thought whos that nutter? 2nd spot was a Maroon 20vt. Was behind me so i pulled over and you pulled over also. Had a good chat and a quick spin in a 20vt  Hope you get your squeeling brakes sorted out and get urself on the forum
Last edited by DanDan; 13/04/2008 21:03.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#588440
13/04/2008 21:22
13/04/2008 21:22
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206 england
came2dance
I AM a Coop
|
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
|
off topic I know but none of you NW lot fancy THIS meet next weekend. post on the thread if you rather than take this off topic. Back on topic. Sprint blue one spotten in a front garden in Prestatyn 
![[Linked Image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/came2dance/1.jpg) www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: came2dance]
#588555
14/04/2008 00:11
14/04/2008 00:11
|
mona
Unregistered
|
mona
Unregistered
|
My scout (Mrs Mona) spotted a green one in Caernarfon today - that's about as much details as I could winkle out of her! Could have had a Modena style bumper? Anyone? C'boy?
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#588600
14/04/2008 01:38
14/04/2008 01:38
|
mona
Unregistered
|
mona
Unregistered
|
Mysterious ... Piggy's old one?? I haven't seen that about for a while though. I have seen a green Coupe head towards Caernarfon at least once in one of my postings.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#588630
14/04/2008 02:02
14/04/2008 02:02
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
piggy's old one is still about somewhere, saw it pulling out of britannia garage a few eeks ago, recognised the lad driving it from somewhere too
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#599734
27/04/2008 19:57
27/04/2008 19:57
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
Back in Wales again this weekend. Spotted 2. My passenger saw the 1st one as i was too busy looking in the mirrors. He waved and got a wave back. This it was a Black 20vt. Going into Denbigh on the a525?
Next spot as i was coming out of Rhyl. Looked like a grey S reg 20vt. On the other side of the dual carriage way so you didnt see me
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#604689
04/05/2008 06:04
04/05/2008 06:04
|
coupe_jay
Unregistered
|
coupe_jay
Unregistered
|
cowboy: was thinking today that after sounding my horn of at coupe jay, and the bloke who was with him waved that he is blind Yeah sorry about that mate should have had me spectacles on!  I was busy trying to explain what was wrong with my brakes to some guy who would struggle servicing push bikes, yes o.k. it was my fault I should have known by the ATS sign out the front and by the fact the guy was wearing a bib!
Last edited by coupe_jay; 04/05/2008 06:05.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: Theresa]
#605594
05/05/2008 23:00
05/05/2008 23:00
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
probably going to get some meat to go with the number plate!!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#605740
06/05/2008 02:38
06/05/2008 02:38
|
RobShed
Unregistered
|
RobShed
Unregistered
|
[font:Arial]Ink Black Northbound A5 Oswestry. I was heading back to Shrewsbury after scooting up to Rhyl with the family.[/font]
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#608268
09/05/2008 00:19
09/05/2008 00:19
|
sprintsteve
Unregistered
|
sprintsteve
Unregistered
|
broom yellow black wheels saltney yesterday lunchtime
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#610145
12/05/2008 04:23
12/05/2008 04:23
|
mona
Unregistered
|
mona
Unregistered
|
Two spotted tonight! A silver one on the A55 heading towards Bangor & a burgundy 20v Turbo parked in Venue Cymru's car park - with non-original alloys - probably (like me) just been to the Dave Spikey gig - he was excellent tonight as well!
I regretted not bringing mine for a bit - until that thunderstorm arrived anyway!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#613428
16/05/2008 23:20
16/05/2008 23:20
|
TrevM
Unregistered
|
TrevM
Unregistered
|
Red one, Sealand Road, Chester, bout 2pm'ish today I flashed  got wave back, Hi & hello, T 
|
|
|
|