Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New Headunit with iPod/DAB/Bluetooth #505241
19/12/2007 04:23
19/12/2007 04:23
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,244
Watford, Herts.
H
Hyperlink Offline OP
Forum is my life
Hyperlink  Offline OP
Forum is my life
H

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,244
Watford, Herts.
Right I'm looking for a new Headunit. I have a 80GB iPod so an iPOd interface is a must. I would also like DAB Radio. Finally a Bluetooth phone interface would also be useful as I'll be using the coupe quiet alot in the new year for work.

Any suggestions?

Re: New Headunit with iPod/DAB/Bluetooth [Re: Hyperlink] #505507
19/12/2007 18:36
19/12/2007 18:36
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,929
The Faringdon Folly
O
oxfordSteve Offline
Forum is my job
oxfordSteve  Offline
Forum is my job
O

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,929
The Faringdon Folly
I have been looking for something along those lines to replace the Pioneer whose Bluetooth stopped working just out of warantee.

I am not sure you can get a single unit that does the lot I'm afraid, unless you go to one of those far east, eBay specials.

I am currenly deciding whether DAB in the car is all that useful given coverage etc, but bluetooth is a must, as well as some aux in/iPod controller, or even better, USB & a pocket hard drive.

If I can live without the USB and DAB, I am looking at a Becker Grand Prix (As they come with yellow display to match the coop!!), or a JVC KDBT1 as they have USB, BT and you can get a DAB & iPod interface with them as well.

Cheapest I have found the Becker is £250, and the JVC is £180, or £299 with DAB and aerial, or £340 with that and the iPod.





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.5956 MB (Peak: 0.6323 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:17:40 UTC