Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (jamesry, Edinburgh), 916 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,112
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,905
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 60 1 2 … 17 18 19 20 21 … 59 60
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #506622
21/12/2007 04:29
21/12/2007 04:29
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
oh la de dar tongue


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Begbie] #506626
21/12/2007 04:30
21/12/2007 04:30

M
Matty
Unregistered
Matty
Unregistered
M



Unfortunately it was only into the workshop, but it sounded amazing. love

Still a dull place to sit though IMHO. frown

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #506941
21/12/2007 20:52
21/12/2007 20:52
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Tickford Capri spotted earlier, seen it loads around, but seeing it reminded me to post it up. Don't know if it is the turbo or not


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Begbie] #507709
24/12/2007 00:49
24/12/2007 00:49

P
pfoe
Unregistered
pfoe
Unregistered
P



The rare car's came in two by two yesterday laugh

Saw two Lancia Integrales and two ferrari F50's, was quite a good day laugh

Phill

(p.s 3000th post, woo!)

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #508399
26/12/2007 03:07
26/12/2007 03:07

F
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
F



all black GT40 heading up from Finchley Road to Brent Cross. Mean. cool

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #508781
27/12/2007 14:48
27/12/2007 14:48

J
JamieS
Unregistered
JamieS
Unregistered
J



Originally Posted by adder58
Followed a car I never even knew existed today.

The sound of it was like a nascar shocked love love cool

http://www.gemballa.co.uk/cars_for_sale/gemballa_955_cayenne.html


I was driving behind one of these last week too. Had orange Gemballa Bi-Turbo stickers on the side and back. Left hand drive. Was black and every single alloy had been curbed! Made me laugh but the noise had my boy bits twitching smile

Was travelling North on the A3 at the Wimbledon/Putney Junction.

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #512306
03/01/2008 01:20
03/01/2008 01:20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Spotted a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti love love love .

It was after spending a night in Edinburgh with my wife and I had mentioned to her how I had counted at least 25 Porsche`s and not 1 Coop on our journey there frown . On our road home we were waiting at traffic lights on George street when I heard the unmistakable sound of a Ferrari exhaust ripping up the road behind me. I looked in my mirror and saw a love beige/silver 612 come up and stop in the lane next to me. I so wanted him to carry on in the same direction we were travelling in but he turned right and left me with the noise of that exhaust pinging off the street walls,you can probably tell that made my day tongue .

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Baz76] #513566
04/01/2008 16:24
04/01/2008 16:24
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,919
J
JimO Offline
Forum veteran
JimO  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,919
I was following a hearse on the m4 the other week. When I looked down at my speedo I noticed we were doing about 80. Thats quick for a hearse I thought, then as I drew closer, I saw it actually had a coffin in the back shocked Wow they must be late I thought, then as I got even closer I could see a hand hanging out of the coffin sick

It wasn't until I drew up level that I saw the drivers, 2 guys in their mid 20's (I guess) laughing hysterically as they bombed down the M4 in their hearse crazy

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: JimO] #513595
04/01/2008 17:01
04/01/2008 17:01

P
pfoe
Unregistered
pfoe
Unregistered
P



Stolen Hearse? A bit of a niche market for joy-riding...

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #514832
06/01/2008 15:13
06/01/2008 15:13

N
nyssa7
Unregistered
nyssa7
Unregistered
N



Originally Posted by pfoe
Stolen Hearse? A bit of a niche market for joy-riding...


But a dead good one

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #514930
06/01/2008 18:36
06/01/2008 18:36

P
pfoe
Unregistered
pfoe
Unregistered
P



Originally Posted by nyssa7
Originally Posted by pfoe
Stolen Hearse? A bit of a niche market for joy-riding...


But a dead good one


Ba-dum-TSH!

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #515138
07/01/2008 00:59
07/01/2008 00:59
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,705
Harpenden
S
sugerbear Offline
Je suis un Coupé
sugerbear  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
S

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,705
Harpenden
Noble m12 xl fireball nine or whatever its called. Parked in chelmsford (chelmer village shopping centre). I hope he wasn't going into halfords to enquire about some neons smile


How to make a startrek widget cable >> http://tinyurl.com/dyje6fy
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: sugerbear] #519448
11/01/2008 22:34
11/01/2008 22:34

N
nyssa7
Unregistered
nyssa7
Unregistered
N



won't bother with all the exotica inside the NEC at Autosport International because if you can think of it, there was probably at least one there (Spyker, Enzo, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Murcielago Roadsters, Gallardos everywhere - you get the drift)

but saw my first new GTR Skyline in the car park

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #530673
28/01/2008 02:51
28/01/2008 02:51

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



Undertaken by black SLR on M25 this evening...very bright indicators shocked

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #530990
28/01/2008 17:22
28/01/2008 17:22

B
BrumJim
Unregistered
BrumJim
Unregistered
B



In the car park at work most days:
A Ford Capri.
No, not one of those, but a Ford Consul Capri:
First one in the list

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #531056
28/01/2008 19:42
28/01/2008 19:42

F
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
F



I passed one of these yesterday

If the japanese re-invented the 2cv

funny looking thing

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #531138
28/01/2008 21:48
28/01/2008 21:48

E
europa
Unregistered
europa
Unregistered
E



Zonda on A14 near Cambridge last week - being pulled onto a recovery truck !

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #531210
28/01/2008 23:33
28/01/2008 23:33

D
Duffman
Unregistered
Duffman
Unregistered
D



Only just noticed this topic.... A bit late but a week ago saw a black Audi r8 which I think jumped the roundabout and lost to a car with coming round it. Guess he underestimated the power of the corsa..... ;D

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #531684
29/01/2008 17:08
29/01/2008 17:08

E
europa
Unregistered
europa
Unregistered
E



Hubba hubba hubba... Maserati GranTurismo in black in our company car park love love love
Library pic if you don't know what it looks like

...and it's sooo much better in the flesh love


Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #533779
01/02/2008 18:16
01/02/2008 18:16

W
Willd
Unregistered
Willd
Unregistered
W



Originally Posted by BrumJim
In the car park at work most days:
A Ford Capri.
No, not one of those, but a Ford Consul Capri:
First one in the list


Pity it's a sludgy green sick For such an amount of cars in the various car parks there's very little interesting stuff rolleyes Apart from a yellow Fiat Coupe that is cool and a TVR 350i (another sludge green), sounds cool though.

Oooh, nearly forgot about the hearse with hand painted yellow and red flames evil

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #535800
05/02/2008 00:39
05/02/2008 00:39
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Just seen one of those modern Zargato bodied Alfa's - canary yellow cool


997 C4S
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Mark_S] #538543
09/02/2008 00:36
09/02/2008 00:36

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



Black R8 parked up near the Ivy on Wednesday night

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #538591
09/02/2008 01:55
09/02/2008 01:55

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



Stunning Black Ferrari 599 and the guy who owned it was happy to chat and explain how it went. When he pulled away he gave it the beans, my god it sounded stunning!!!!! It's quite a big car really, looked a bit like batmans car - thats the kid in me talking wink

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #538625
09/02/2008 02:41
09/02/2008 02:41

D
dean
Unregistered
dean
Unregistered
D



Originally Posted by Willd
Originally Posted by BrumJim
In the car park at work most days:
A Ford Capri.
No, not one of those, but a Ford Consul Capri:
First one in the list


Pity it's a sludgy green sick For such an amount of cars in the various car parks there's very little interesting stuff rolleyes Apart from a yellow Fiat Coupe that is cool and a TVR 350i (another sludge green), sounds cool though.

Oooh, nearly forgot about the hearse with hand painted yellow and red flames evil


Did this Hearse have pictures of Stonehenge on the sides? and a girl vampire on the front?

If so, I did it! (all of the artwork, not the driving it)

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #539913
11/02/2008 21:12
11/02/2008 21:12
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Trappy Offline OP
Club member 7306
Trappy  Offline OP
Club member 7306
Forum is my life

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
White Le man car with decals on the A130 near rayleigh yesterday. I only got a brief glimpse of the top of it and the huge wing poking over the crash barrier. I was thinking Mosler but looking at them on google it clearly wasn't one of those.

When I pointed it out, the step daughter asked me if it was as fast as the coupé? laugh



F****** b****** thing...
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Trappy] #540008
12/02/2008 00:08
12/02/2008 00:08
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,462
Ipswich 06/08/2002
Ed Offline
My job on the forum
Ed  Offline
My job on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,462
Ipswich 06/08/2002
McLaren Mercedes SLR, Rolls Royce Phantom, Ford GT and a Maserati GranTurismo, all in South Kensington yesterday.
(and 5 Gallardos in the Lamborghini showroom, but thats cheating!)


[Linked Image]
Join the club @ www.fccuk.org
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Ed] #540151
12/02/2008 02:45
12/02/2008 02:45

R
roly
Unregistered
roly
Unregistered
R



Immaculate 1969 Citroen DS going well on the M62 earlier - came off at Goole. Looked love

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #540173
12/02/2008 03:38
12/02/2008 03:38

J
jonnycoop
Unregistered
jonnycoop
Unregistered
J



A white Nova SRI without a body kit, spinners etc. I know - you think its jonnycoop being a tw@t again, but I'm serious!
Was in show condition - I couldn't help but think....'cool'
Retro chic!

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #542346
15/02/2008 14:22
15/02/2008 14:22

T
TimW
Unregistered
TimW
Unregistered
T



Saw a nice shiney Enzo on the M4 junc 5 eastbound towards London last night - wasted on a busy stretch of road like that!

Last edited by TimW; 15/02/2008 19:54.
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #542514
15/02/2008 18:44
15/02/2008 18:44

W
Willd
Unregistered
Willd
Unregistered
W



Nope, I think this one was done with 2 tins of finest emulsion from B & Q crazy

Page 19 of 60 1 2 … 17 18 19 20 21 … 59 60

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.042s Queries: 15 (0.036s) Memory: 0.7282 MB (Peak: 0.9419 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:46:52 UTC