|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
MOT Passed
#581160
04/04/2008 17:10
04/04/2008 17:10
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707 Gone
Jimbo
OP
Je suis un Coupé
|
OP
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
|
For the 4th year in a row and not even an advisory  Rear brakes locked up on both foot brake and parking brake so it just shows a correctly set up system can work. Sports cat is still doing the business too. It only did 4110 miles in the last year but now the girlfriend has started using my Audi I think that might go up a little
|
|
|
Re: MOT Passed
[Re: Jimbo]
#581161
04/04/2008 17:15
04/04/2008 17:15
|
Lucifer
Unregistered
|
Lucifer
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: MOT Passed
[Re: PeteP]
#581211
04/04/2008 18:32
04/04/2008 18:32
|
Nics
Unregistered
|
Nics
Unregistered
|
Mines passed yesterday. And that was it sitting since December, as I couldn't be bothered as it was so close to xmas and I was under the impression that it would fail on something. But hey it never. Just advisory on the hand brake.
|
|
|
Re: MOT Passed
[Re: Gaz]
#581432
05/04/2008 00:56
05/04/2008 00:56
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
Where did you get it mot'ed Jimbo? I hope its local.. 
|
|
|
Re: MOT Passed
[Re: Jimbo]
#581484
05/04/2008 02:18
05/04/2008 02:18
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
Thats handy, I live in Carterton.. 
|
|
|
Re: MOT Passed
[Re: ]
#581491
05/04/2008 02:22
05/04/2008 02:22
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
Mine passed MOT first time last week, next week it is to be scrapped. A lot can happen in a week 
|
|
|
Re: MOT Passed
[Re: ]
#581493
05/04/2008 02:25
05/04/2008 02:25
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707 Gone
Jimbo
OP
Je suis un Coupé
|
OP
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
|
symonh, is yours the white plus I took a photo of outside pizza hut in swindon about 2 weeks ago ? Forget that, I clocked your picture at the bottom of your post. Since these google adds came on here my computer does some weird stuff like missing out peoples pictures 
Last edited by Jimbo; 05/04/2008 02:27.
|
|
|
Re: MOT Passed
[Re: Jimbo]
#581496
05/04/2008 02:27
05/04/2008 02:27
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
Nope, mine is a Steel Grey, on an R plate. Its a bit dirty at the moment and the wheels need painting. I will be in Swindon tomorrow as I have been roped into grocery shopping. 
|
|
|
Re: MOT Passed
[Re: Jimbo]
#581503
05/04/2008 02:35
05/04/2008 02:35
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
There are a few coupes around here. I suppose its because Solo Italia is pretty close, and they do sell a fair few. I did see a very nice red 20VT with an LE/Plus body kit and darker wheels drive onto the base earlier I wonder if its anyone here? I don't work on the base myself though I work near Oxford. If I see you in your Coupe, I will wave as I always wave to other coupe's.  I only just added the picture by the way.
|
|
|
Re: MOT Passed
[Re: ]
#581921
05/04/2008 22:37
05/04/2008 22:37
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,560 Oxfordshire
Gaz
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,560
Oxfordshire
|
There are a few coupes around here. I suppose its because Solo Italia is pretty close, and they do sell a fair few. I did see a very nice red 20VT with an LE/Plus body kit and darker wheels drive onto the base earlier I wonder if its anyone here? I don't work on the base myself though I work near Oxford. If I see you in your Coupe, I will wave as I always wave to other coupe's.  I only just added the picture by the way. The red coupe is Nathens hes on the base. My coupe seems to pass its MOT every year lol 
|
|
|
Re: MOT Passed
[Re: Gaz]
#581980
05/04/2008 23:45
05/04/2008 23:45
|
Richard24
Unregistered
|
Richard24
Unregistered
|
Mines nearly due it's 4th mot since i've owned it. It's needed a bulb once & a bump stop to be pulled off. Never had an advisory. My dad always mot's the car & he's always happy with it. Which must be good as he's never happy with most of my other cars.
|
|
|
|