Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MOT Passed #581160
04/04/2008 17:10
04/04/2008 17:10
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
For the 4th year in a row and not even an advisory smile

Rear brakes locked up on both foot brake and parking brake so it just shows a correctly set up system can work.

Sports cat is still doing the business too.

It only did 4110 miles in the last year but now the girlfriend has started using my Audi I think that might go up a little frown

Re: MOT Passed [Re: Jimbo] #581161
04/04/2008 17:15
04/04/2008 17:15

L
Lucifer
Unregistered
Lucifer
Unregistered
L



Good result!

Re: MOT Passed [Re: ] #581164
04/04/2008 17:25
04/04/2008 17:25
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
Mine too last week, but this year I got an advisory where some clown in the past had jacked it up by the floor pan and crushed it slightly. grr


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: MOT Passed [Re: PeteP] #581211
04/04/2008 18:32
04/04/2008 18:32

N
Nics
Unregistered
Nics
Unregistered
N



Mines passed yesterday. And that was it sitting since December, as I couldn't be bothered as it was so close to xmas and I was under the impression that it would fail on something. But hey it never. Just advisory on the hand brake.

Re: MOT Passed [Re: ] #581408
05/04/2008 00:03
05/04/2008 00:03
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,560
Oxfordshire
Gaz Offline
My life on the forum
Gaz  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,560
Oxfordshire
Where did you get it mot'ed Jimbo?

Re: MOT Passed [Re: Gaz] #581432
05/04/2008 00:56
05/04/2008 00:56

S
symonh2000
Unregistered
symonh2000
Unregistered
S



Originally Posted by Gaz
Where did you get it mot'ed Jimbo?


I hope its local.. wink

Re: MOT Passed [Re: ] #581482
05/04/2008 02:17
05/04/2008 02:17
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
Took it to Hi-Q on the semi built trading estate in Carterton, it had to be somewhere local as it was out of tax and MOT shocked


Re: MOT Passed [Re: Jimbo] #581484
05/04/2008 02:18
05/04/2008 02:18

S
symonh2000
Unregistered
symonh2000
Unregistered
S



Thats handy, I live in Carterton.. smile

Re: MOT Passed [Re: ] #581491
05/04/2008 02:22
05/04/2008 02:22

M
m4tty1
Unregistered
m4tty1
Unregistered
M



Mine passed MOT first time last week, next week it is to be scrapped.

A lot can happen in a week frown

Re: MOT Passed [Re: ] #581493
05/04/2008 02:25
05/04/2008 02:25
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
symonh, is yours the white plus I took a photo of outside pizza hut in swindon about 2 weeks ago ?

Forget that, I clocked your picture at the bottom of your post. Since these google adds came on here my computer does some weird stuff like missing out peoples pictures frown

Last edited by Jimbo; 05/04/2008 02:27.
Re: MOT Passed [Re: Jimbo] #581496
05/04/2008 02:27
05/04/2008 02:27

S
symonh2000
Unregistered
symonh2000
Unregistered
S



Nope, mine is a Steel Grey, on an R plate.
Its a bit dirty at the moment and the wheels need painting.
I will be in Swindon tomorrow as I have been roped into grocery shopping. cry

Re: MOT Passed [Re: ] #581499
05/04/2008 02:30
05/04/2008 02:30
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
Yep I just changed my post above after I saw your picky smile

I'll look out for you around cartoon town, quite a few coupes kicking around here, are you on the base or a local ?

Ah the joys of shopping, did ours tonight as Im out of the country again on Saturday night frown

Re: MOT Passed [Re: Jimbo] #581503
05/04/2008 02:35
05/04/2008 02:35

S
symonh2000
Unregistered
symonh2000
Unregistered
S



There are a few coupes around here. I suppose its because Solo Italia is pretty close, and they do sell a fair few. I did see a very nice red 20VT with an LE/Plus body kit and darker wheels drive onto the base earlier I wonder if its anyone here? I don't work on the base myself though I work near Oxford.

If I see you in your Coupe, I will wave as I always wave to other coupe's. smile

I only just added the picture by the way.

Re: MOT Passed [Re: ] #581921
05/04/2008 22:37
05/04/2008 22:37
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,560
Oxfordshire
Gaz Offline
My life on the forum
Gaz  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,560
Oxfordshire
Originally Posted by symonh2000
There are a few coupes around here. I suppose its because Solo Italia is pretty close, and they do sell a fair few. I did see a very nice red 20VT with an LE/Plus body kit and darker wheels drive onto the base earlier I wonder if its anyone here? I don't work on the base myself though I work near Oxford.

If I see you in your Coupe, I will wave as I always wave to other coupe's. smile

I only just added the picture by the way.



The red coupe is Nathens hes on the base. My coupe seems to pass its MOT every year lol wink

Re: MOT Passed [Re: Gaz] #581980
05/04/2008 23:45
05/04/2008 23:45

R
Richard24
Unregistered
Richard24
Unregistered
R



Mines nearly due it's 4th mot since i've owned it.
It's needed a bulb once & a bump stop to be pulled off.
Never had an advisory.
My dad always mot's the car & he's always happy with it. Which must be good as he's never happy with most of my other cars.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6499 MB (Peak: 0.7717 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:11:17 UTC