|
|
|
2 registered members (Edinburgh, Jamiepm),
643
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,104
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Where do the spiders go?
#589915
15/04/2008 19:15
15/04/2008 19:15
|
Guzbod
Unregistered
|
Guzbod
Unregistered
|
I took my drivers wing mirror apart today to replace the motor mechanism and was astounded not to find any spiders or spiders nests inside the wing mirror. Every day I have a spiders web on my wing mirror so where do they go? Incidentally, a great How To guide on taking the mirror apart!
|
|
|
Re: Where do the spiders go?
[Re: ]
#589922
15/04/2008 19:20
15/04/2008 19:20
|
sweetride
Unregistered
|
sweetride
Unregistered
|
I believe im going to have a few giggles from this thread. Ive tried using all sorts of techniques to rid of simon the spider. Ive have learnt to live along side him. I think they can teleport. When you rid of the drivers side, ooo look who's livin in the passanger side 
|
|
|
Re: Where do the spiders go?
[Re: ]
#590087
15/04/2008 21:51
15/04/2008 21:51
|
bikenut55
Unregistered
|
bikenut55
Unregistered
|
Usually I'd laugh but my respect for Simon's all across the country has increased today.
When I washed my car earlier I sprayed the hose pipe into the mirror surround, by the time I had dried and started to polish the web had returned, well the start of web anyway?!?!
Last edited by bikenut55; 15/04/2008 21:55. Reason: too many c's
|
|
|
Re: Where do the spiders go?
[Re: cowboy]
#590167
15/04/2008 23:18
15/04/2008 23:18
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794 Berlin
barnacle
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
|
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
|
|
|
|
Re: Where do the spiders go?
[Re: barnacle]
#590233
16/04/2008 00:41
16/04/2008 00:41
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
I know where else they live! Under the car, near the gear linkage. I was swapping mine over, pulled the heat sheild off from the bottom and there was about half a dozen spiders and a couple of nests there. Needless to say they don't live there anymore and they weren't harmed either.
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
|
|
|
|