|
|
|
0 registered members (),
589
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Anyone got a late 5/6 speed short shift?
[Re: Max]
#605380
05/05/2008 14:36
05/05/2008 14:36
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
I've got my gear linkage out of the gearbox and was wondering if anyone knows how far the balls have to be moved closer to the pivot point as I was thinking of having a go at modifying it myself. Any ideas??
Max If you want to move your balls  , Ross (H2ypr) is the man to speak to - he knows all about moving people's balls.  All in the best possible taste! 
|
|
|
Re: Anyone got a late 5/6 speed short shift?
[Re: Max]
#605950
06/05/2008 14:17
06/05/2008 14:17
|
suba
Unregistered
|
suba
Unregistered
|
I have one - but I did not do the work myself - Ross - come on , this thread has been open for a while and you've yet to post....
|
|
|
Re: Anyone got a late 5/6 speed short shift?
[Re: ]
#605956
06/05/2008 14:30
06/05/2008 14:30
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
I have one - but I did not do the work myself - Ross - come on , this thread has been open for a while and you've yet to post.... I've already pm'd max. In all seriousness, I'm no further forward. Probably have a few more made by the end of next week. Ross
|
|
|
|
|
|
|