|
1 registered members (TwelveTeaVan),
1,148
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
2 Coops?
#629058
11/06/2008 18:59
11/06/2008 18:59
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,241 Anywhere that has roads
Welformed
OP
Forum is my life
|
OP
Forum is my life
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,241
Anywhere that has roads
|
Does anyone have two?
I'm seriously considering getting a 2nd one and to keep it standard, maybe a mint LE. The advantage is I now feel I know the cars really well and could confidently avoid a minger.
I say with the Coop project car atm, I need 2 cars just incase of a modded blow-up.
Am I beeing greedy?
Am I tempting fate thinking I can avoid a minger?
Do you think the Coops would compete for attention and usage like two bickering lovers? You know, in that way Coops do - inventing issues and rattles, or curing them by themsevles.
A 340Bhp, 300lb/ft powered thread hijacker
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: Welformed]
#629068
11/06/2008 19:12
11/06/2008 19:12
|
boabmc
Unregistered
|
boabmc
Unregistered
|
why dont you buy a minger for cheap and restore it to its former glory??? may be lot more satisfying 
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: ]
#629089
11/06/2008 19:52
11/06/2008 19:52
|
TipoBoy
Unregistered
|
TipoBoy
Unregistered
|
I can't see the point of having two cars the same. I'd rather buy something like a Lotus Elise as a different fun car.
If you are thinking of buying one to restore to standard why bother? The reason you modded the other one is you weren't happy with some aspect of the standard car.
If you are buying another with better/mint body work to transplant parts into then that's a lot of effort for something that you'll be frightened of driving afterwards.
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: cjh]
#629113
11/06/2008 20:21
11/06/2008 20:21
|
eldinho
Unregistered
|
eldinho
Unregistered
|
2 for me too! 20vt le 16vt Not sure if I'm keeping the 16VT yet, can't make my mind up! 
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: Welformed]
#629158
11/06/2008 21:15
11/06/2008 21:15
|
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
|
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
|
we've got 2! 16VT and 20VT. One for modding and one for standard. Twice as much fun as having 1 but also twice as much money to spend 
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#629168
11/06/2008 21:29
11/06/2008 21:29
|
spenk2asd
Unregistered
|
spenk2asd
Unregistered
|
Hmmmmm up until a few weeks ago i had 3 on my drive!!! Now i have a red 16v na and a 20v na. Oh and the over 16v na is stripped and all parts up for grabs! Still tempted every time i see one because it just feels wrong passing by a lovely car for silly money!! Im addicted!! 
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: Welformed]
#629174
11/06/2008 21:38
11/06/2008 21:38
|
124coupe
Unregistered
|
124coupe
Unregistered
|
I've got 3 coupe's and 2 spiders  Yes alright two of the coupe's are 124 coupe's 
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#629181
11/06/2008 21:59
11/06/2008 21:59
|
eldinho
Unregistered
|
eldinho
Unregistered
|
Yuppies all of ya! Gimme a spare one if you can't get yours back on the road, I think you'll struggle getting mine sorted 
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: ]
#629232
11/06/2008 23:42
11/06/2008 23:42
|
exgtt
Unregistered
|
exgtt
Unregistered
|
2 for me too! 20vt le 16vt Not sure if I'm keeping the 16VT yet, can't make my mind up! How do they compaire? Is the 16v more savage?
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: ]
#629242
11/06/2008 23:54
11/06/2008 23:54
|
Scooby
Unregistered
|
Scooby
Unregistered
|
We've got 20v VIS and a 20VT+ 
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: ]
#629254
12/06/2008 00:04
12/06/2008 00:04
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,241 Anywhere that has roads
Welformed
OP
Forum is my life
|
OP
Forum is my life
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,241
Anywhere that has roads
|
2 Coops. Sounds like 2-scoops. Anyone remember him?  Anyway, what's the mpg like on the NA's? btw, I've got a coop and about 6 spiders, sadly the ones with legs and living in the wing mirrors. It's not a chicken coop it's a spider coop. Spider coop, spider coop... Can you tell I've just come back from the pub? 
A 340Bhp, 300lb/ft powered thread hijacker
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: Welformed]
#629269
12/06/2008 00:16
12/06/2008 00:16
|
Vickster
Unregistered
|
Vickster
Unregistered
|
MPG no better than turbo under same driving circumstances
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: Welformed]
#629407
12/06/2008 10:38
12/06/2008 10:38
|
simonj
Unregistered
|
simonj
Unregistered
|
2 Coops. Sounds like 2-scoops. Anyone remember him?  American Gladiators contestant - came over here when the US took on the UK?
|
|
|
Re: 2 Coops?
[Re: ]
#629423
12/06/2008 10:52
12/06/2008 10:52
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
2 here
16VT - Standard 20VT - Currently at Motor-Mech having some magic worked.
|
|
|
|