Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (phil16vturbo, lancer778544), 629 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,107
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,903
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 19 1 2 … 7 8 9 10 11 … 18 19
Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #645527
13/07/2008 18:06
13/07/2008 18:06

M
MarkMcD
Unregistered
MarkMcD
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by Vickster
M25 yesterday at around 11ish - I think a Chrono grey going eastbound,between A3 and M3

That could have been me, was making a few trips to Kent at the weekends over the last few months and that is the normal route, time is right too.

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #660163
08/08/2008 20:01
08/08/2008 20:01

P
PJ20VT
Unregistered
PJ20VT
Unregistered
P



Spotted a sprinty at about 3pm on the M25 at St Albans going clockwise yesterday.

I was in the shunted pasaat on the outside lane, holding the traffic up....... grr

Now where's the ibuprofen...

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #660858
10/08/2008 23:18
10/08/2008 23:18

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



R plated murple 20V Turbo spotted on the M6 Toll Road this afternoon - young-ish chap driving. I was in the purpley blue Corsa that was taking ages to overtake!

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #661927
12/08/2008 22:10
12/08/2008 22:10

J
Jef_uk
Unregistered
Jef_uk
Unregistered
J



Spoted an R plate Yellow on the M40 to day, Gave a thumbs up and got a wave.

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #663826
15/08/2008 15:15
15/08/2008 15:15

M
mottles
Unregistered
mottles
Unregistered
M



Couple of spots on the M4 last night on heading onto the severn bridge a red one and a nana one heading west by reading

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #668556
25/08/2008 21:20
25/08/2008 21:20

C
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
C



I was just coming to the end of a fruitless week of Coupe spotting, covering over 1800 miles, when I spotted 2 Coops in 2 miles !

Lovely dark blue metallic one, Wxxx UMO was spotted on the M1 going North today near Nottingham around 16.00. I've a feeling I've seen it before a couple of times in Anglia/Bedfordshire.

Then immediately afterwards, I caught up with a fellow Porto blue going South. (S505 xxx). Drove in convoy for a few miles from Nottingham, until it pulled off into Leicester services. Good colour, but shame about the pale patch on the front bumper smile . Just wish mine had been cleaner, rather than being caked in half an inch of French mud !

Anyone on here?

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #671095
30/08/2008 19:01
30/08/2008 19:01

M
maria
Unregistered
maria
Unregistered
M



saw 8 coupes today though 5 were at PowerItalia, sprinty on M4 about 10am scotts green M25 11am and on the return journey a sprinty on M25 at about 4:20pm
surely one of them are on here

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #671451
31/08/2008 18:24
31/08/2008 18:24

P
P17SY
Unregistered
P17SY
Unregistered
P



whereabouts on m4 maria? I was going between J7 and J8/9 at precisely 10am yesterday :-)

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #671493
31/08/2008 19:38
31/08/2008 19:38

M
maria
Unregistered
maria
Unregistered
M



I am not sure what one but would of been that sort of area.
is your coop blue? i was in a silver 20v with a small back spoiler.

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #677612
10/09/2008 23:56
10/09/2008 23:56

T
Tony1968
Unregistered
Tony1968
Unregistered
T



blue 20vt r***dvg m4/heathrow area on the m25 cheers for the wave wave smile

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #678732
13/09/2008 15:59
13/09/2008 15:59

B
bikenut55
Unregistered
bikenut55
Unregistered
B



Drove with a silver 20vt from J20 - J12 of the M6 yesterday.

Shame about the traffic and the weather...

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #679579
15/09/2008 15:00
15/09/2008 15:00

A
AndyM
Unregistered
AndyM
Unregistered
A



Hi Bikenut. That was me and the misses. The weather got even worse. It took us 4 and half hours to get from warrington down to bath!!
Good to share the majority of the journey with another coop. Loved the black wheel BTW.

Ta

Andy M

Last edited by AndyM; 15/09/2008 15:01.
Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #679989
16/09/2008 11:01
16/09/2008 11:01

B
bikenut55
Unregistered
bikenut55
Unregistered
B



Hi Andy,

It was a bit of a nightmare trip for me too. 4 1/2 hours from Cumbria to Lichfield crazy

It was strange though, I was thinking on the way down that I drive 400 miles on the M6 every weekend and I havn't ever seen another coop, then I saw you.

I was amazed at how far down a line of traffic that the coop stands out, I could spot the circular lights when you were miles ahead love

Owain

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #680909
17/09/2008 20:02
17/09/2008 20:02

W
Willd
Unregistered
Willd
Unregistered
W



Red coupe going North on M6 between Junctions 12 and 13 this afternoon, only one spotted in 603 miles smile

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #680961
17/09/2008 21:09
17/09/2008 21:09

A
AndyM
Unregistered
AndyM
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by bikenut55
Hi Andy,

It was a bit of a nightmare trip for me too. 4 1/2 hours from Cumbria to Lichfield crazy

It was strange though, I was thinking on the way down that I drive 400 miles on the M6 every weekend and I havn't ever seen another coop, then I saw you.

I was amazed at how far down a line of traffic that the coop stands out, I could spot the circular lights when you were miles ahead love

Owain
Bl00dy hell!!! you do that trip every week? That must be costing you a fortune in petrol, and your sanity!

Last edited by AndyM; 17/09/2008 21:10.
Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #681204
18/09/2008 11:10
18/09/2008 11:10

M
MattW
Unregistered
MattW
Unregistered
M



I never see Coupe's on the M6, but there are always loads on the M1, especially round the East Midlands kind of area...

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #681261
18/09/2008 12:53
18/09/2008 12:53

B
bikenut55
Unregistered
bikenut55
Unregistered
B



[/quote] Bl00dy hell!!! you do that trip every week? That must be costing you a fortune in petrol, and your sanity! [/quote]

Yep, it was only supposed to be every other week but the missus always finds some reason not to drive up.

Don't remind me about the petrol cry it's costing the coop it's respray...

Last edited by bikenut55; 18/09/2008 12:53.
Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #681277
18/09/2008 13:15
18/09/2008 13:15

A
AndyM
Unregistered
AndyM
Unregistered
A



Women hey, what are they like laugh

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #681511
18/09/2008 18:42
18/09/2008 18:42

M
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by MattW
I never see Coupe's on the M6, but there are always loads on the M1, especially round the East Midlands kind of area...


Nah thats just me you see over and over again - i'm up the m1 a few times a day!! wink

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #681523
18/09/2008 19:14
18/09/2008 19:14

S
steggi
Unregistered
steggi
Unregistered
S



was on me way to donnington park today. Spotted a sprinty blue coupe on the M1(I think it was the M1) around 10:40am


Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #682725
21/09/2008 00:06
21/09/2008 00:06
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Red one spotted around 6pm today on the M5, not far from Cheltenham, Gloucester smile

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: Theresa] #683054
21/09/2008 21:41
21/09/2008 21:41

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



Yellow T reg 20v n/a with baby on board sign on M40 at Oxford - you let us onto the m'way in the blue Alpina touring laugh

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #686247
29/09/2008 13:05
29/09/2008 13:05
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
MCMike Offline
Forum is my job
MCMike  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
Nice green one on the M42 with big wheels, hids & led back lights...very nice n clean - I got a wave !


1972 Triumph Stag
1984 Alfasud TI
1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE
2005 350Z




Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: MCMike] #689493
05/10/2008 22:16
05/10/2008 22:16

P
Prawn
Unregistered
Prawn
Unregistered
P



Shiny yellow Coupe on the M4 today about 4 just about to overtake a Highways Agency vehicle near Bath, going east.

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #690710
13/10/2008 01:01
13/10/2008 01:01

M
maria
Unregistered
maria
Unregistered
M



Did put this on the other forum aswell. saw a s reg silver coop on the m5 north bound junction 9 on Tuesday 9th @7pm.

I was in Paul's(motormech)punto on my way to return this and pick up my silver coop.
would of wave but as i wasnt in my coop didnt

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #697386
25/10/2008 14:02
25/10/2008 14:02

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



red 1 on the M6 heading north at j4a

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #708373
16/11/2008 10:43
16/11/2008 10:43

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



Yellow laugh spotted yesterday going towards Heathrow on M25 between M4 and M40 around 11.15. I flashed and I think you waved smile

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #709301
17/11/2008 22:05
17/11/2008 22:05

C
champie
Unregistered
champie
Unregistered
C



Hi,

Sorry for the extreeeeeeeeemely long delay in replying. Yep that was me, the worn bumper is probably more of a giveaway then the number plate, and I think mine was muckier than yours wink

Wifey was sleeping when you first pulled alongside, and I was sure you were going to turn off before she got a chance to see.

The perfect end end to a boring bank holiday.

Champie

Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #709381
17/11/2008 23:54
17/11/2008 23:54
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919
Stoke-on-Trent duck!
T
Tommy_Coop23 Offline
My life on the forum
Tommy_Coop23  Offline
My life on the forum
T

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919
Stoke-on-Trent duck!
Everytime i go on the m6 i see a coop without fail, its bizarre lol, recently have seen a nice porto 20vt from a distance, was going on m6 south brum toll road, i was going m6 south, looked abs stunning with the sun glinting on it, still cant get over how good these cars look when in motion (driving past etc)


I'll be back smile

Alor Blue Seat Leon FR 180 atm smile
Re: Motorway Spotting [Re: ] #712057
21/11/2008 18:58
21/11/2008 18:58

T
Tom_Faggio
Unregistered
Tom_Faggio
Unregistered
T



Sprint blue going anticlockwise on M25, I was stuck in traffic in opposite direction. Think it had a cycle rack on it if that helps.

Page 9 of 19 1 2 … 7 8 9 10 11 … 18 19

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.022s Queries: 15 (0.015s) Memory: 0.7120 MB (Peak: 0.9215 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 22:01:16 UTC