Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 538 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement... [Re: ] #767080
06/02/2009 22:12
06/02/2009 22:12

J
Jef_uk
Unregistered
Jef_uk
Unregistered
J



I want a Lambo GT 400 next thanks... Don't think I can afford one though frown
http://www.fa-automobile.com/detail-vente.php?car-for-sale=Lamborghini-400-GT&id=7&v=1057#
Ill keep the Coupe though as my "Sensible car"

Last edited by Jef_uk; 06/02/2009 22:12.
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement... [Re: ] #767103
06/02/2009 23:00
06/02/2009 23:00

F
flyingcustard
Unregistered
flyingcustard
Unregistered
F



I agree to some extent as most people want a ferrari,my first car purchase if i won the lotto would be x2 f355s one yellow berlinetta manual to use as much as possable and a mint berlinetta rosso corsa,cream leather,red carpets, carbon sports seats(parked in my lounge) cloud9
I bought a coup because it was good value for someting so different not to pretend i had a ferrari,although it did feel good when me and the missus arrived at the sicd last year in her red 20v na click4pic and the gate person said "the ferraris are parked over on the right" laugh cool crazy I said "ye but where do the fiats park"Laughing slightly.
Dave

Re: I would like to make a controversial statement... [Re: ] #767118
06/02/2009 23:33
06/02/2009 23:33

J
JIM16vt
Unregistered
JIM16vt
Unregistered
J



like the pic!

Re: I would like to make a controversial statement... [Re: ] #767151
07/02/2009 00:15
07/02/2009 00:15

V
Vmax
Unregistered
Vmax
Unregistered
V



I Love Ferrari's and I'd have a Novitec Ferrari F430 'BiCompressor' Evoluzione Scuderia right on my doorstep right now if I could. You can also add a F60 056 2398cc V8 car which I'd never get tired of if given a chance to drive one on a track!


Ferrari's are great but it's not the reason I got a Fiat Coupe. I just got one because it's different and many don't have them.

Re: I would like to make a controversial statement [Re: ] #767196
07/02/2009 01:04
07/02/2009 01:04
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 126
Edinburgh
jockey Offline
On a journey
jockey  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 126
Edinburgh
I'll have an Enzo, always liked the big front engined V12 550, and above all I would most like to have a Ferrari F-40 in the garage, and take it out for the occasional Sunday drive!! Until that day comes i'll just have to make do with my fiat coupe!


98 Fiat Coupe 20 Valve Turbo 2003 >
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement [Re: jockey] #767199
07/02/2009 01:06
07/02/2009 01:06
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
pinin_prestatyn Offline
Forum veteran
pinin_prestatyn  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
I'll have a 355 or a 360, or a F430 Scuderia, I'll even settle for the "normal" version. I'd also have it in Rosso red and Crema leather seats. And I couldn't give two flying fccuks what anyone else thought, it would all be for me me me! laugh



Coopless!
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement [Re: pinin_prestatyn] #767473
07/02/2009 16:33
07/02/2009 16:33

P
philiplazyjourno
Unregistered
philiplazyjourno
Unregistered
P



Actually, I'd rather like a Light Car Company Rocket! Or whatever it was called.. Gorden Murrey designed thing, do 150mph backwards should one desire. That'd be fun.

If I was forced (oh the shame) to own a Ferrari, it'd be either a Dino or an F40.

Funny thing is, it's got absolutely nothing to do with "most Coupe owners", in my opinion. Most Escort owners would like to own a Ferrari, as would most that own Citroens. I'm sure many a BMW driver would hanker after one, as would those owning.. Well, you get the picture. Just about everyone. You think?

Last edited by philiplazyjourno; 07/02/2009 16:34. Reason: Idiot grammar
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement [Re: ] #767550
07/02/2009 18:29
07/02/2009 18:29

W
Wolfman
Unregistered
Wolfman
Unregistered
W



I'll have an F40 please ...

... but its not the reason I bought my coupe. If I had the money to buy a ferrari I would probably buy a house instead. smile

-wolfman

Re: I would like to make a controversial statement... [Re: ] #767714
07/02/2009 21:38
07/02/2009 21:38

S
shaggy
Unregistered
shaggy
Unregistered
S



I own a coupe a 72 Scimitar and a 79 Chevy camper van. The perfect petrolheads mix of italian style, american muscle and british class. Ferraris are way down my list and if I did have the cash for one I'd spend it on a big shed and a shed load of classics. I bought a coupe because it was the only modern car that I could both afford and stomach the look of and I was tired of the work involved in running a classic as a daily driver.

Re: I would like to make a controversial statement... [Re: ] #767902
08/02/2009 09:40
08/02/2009 09:40
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
MCMike Offline
Forum is my job
MCMike  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
I think a Ferrari would be great as a weekend toy, but not to serve as a daily driver and rack up big miles like the Coupe.


1972 Triumph Stag
1984 Alfasud TI
1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE
2005 350Z




Re: I would like to make a controversial statement... [Re: ] #768682
09/02/2009 12:29
09/02/2009 12:29
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919
Stoke-on-Trent duck!
T
Tommy_Coop23 Offline
My life on the forum
Tommy_Coop23  Offline
My life on the forum
T

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919
Stoke-on-Trent duck!
gorgeous pic of the coupe bytheway jim, brings back memories smile im getting more and more nostalgic about my old yellow un smile


I'll be back smile

Alor Blue Seat Leon FR 180 atm smile
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement... [Re: Tommy_Coop23] #768711
09/02/2009 12:58
09/02/2009 12:58

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



wink

Re: I would like to make a controversial statement... [Re: ] #768744
09/02/2009 13:32
09/02/2009 13:32

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



What a cracking Link!! I love the Lambo Miura and yes it would replace the coupe if I had the money!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 15 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6462 MB (Peak: 0.7719 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 04:42:34 UTC