Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 167 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,020
Members1,651
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,882
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 62 of 106 1 2 … 60 61 62 63 64 … 105 106
Re: South East [Re: ] #766468
06/02/2009 13:22
06/02/2009 13:22
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Trappy Offline
Club member 7306
Trappy  Offline
Club member 7306
Forum is my life

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Sprint Blue P reg 20vT over festival leisure last night. I saw you come out of McDonalds and park up next to a big white 4x4... thing. I was going to stop for a chat but the missus gets too embarrassed blush laugh


F****** b****** thing...
Re: South East [Re: Trappy] #768073
08/02/2009 15:19
08/02/2009 15:19
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,705
Harpenden
S
sugerbear Offline
Je suis un Coupé
sugerbear  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
S

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,705
Harpenden
p reg Red 20vt driving north along the a12 at about 12.


How to make a startrek widget cable >> http://tinyurl.com/dyje6fy
Re: South East [Re: sugerbear] #773113
14/02/2009 18:18
14/02/2009 18:18

B
blueant27
Unregistered
blueant27
Unregistered
B



yellow in canterbury

Re: South East [Re: ] #773762
15/02/2009 20:02
15/02/2009 20:02

C
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
C



P reg Banana at 7.20 on the M25 between the A127 and A12 on Saturday night. I would have slowed down and driven in convoy, but I was very late for a Valentine date smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #773764
15/02/2009 20:05
15/02/2009 20:05

C
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
C



Beautiful condition Scots Green... W123 ??? followed me from the A127 through Little Burstead to Billericay this afternoon around 12.45 today. Driver and passenger waved smile

I was amused to see you drive around the puddles whilst I just splat through. I guess that's why yours looked mint, and mine looks like it's been in a swamp for a month laugh

Last edited by CoupeNewbie; 15/02/2009 20:05.
Re: South East [Re: ] #773890
15/02/2009 22:23
15/02/2009 22:23

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



Silver T reg on A217 near Belmont roundabout at around noon on Saturday, you looked very bemused by my flashing and waving laugh

Re: South East [Re: ] #778406
21/02/2009 17:00
21/02/2009 17:00

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



I saw two today, one on the A329M coming into bracknell aound 10:30 and another on the M4 heading West going past Reading about 10:45. Both were silver 20vt.

Re: South East [Re: ] #778501
21/02/2009 19:05
21/02/2009 19:05
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446
Essex
evo_number_one Offline
My job on the forum
evo_number_one  Offline
My job on the forum

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446
Essex
S plate Green 20VT through Margaretting and into Ingatestone about 11:45ish this morning.

Turned into Fryerning lane and then into Willow Green and up to the Anglo' (school). I was behind in the 145.

Looked nice - but get your offside rear brakelight fixed - Interceptors ARE operating in this area laugh


105
Re: South East [Re: evo_number_one] #778574
21/02/2009 20:36
21/02/2009 20:36

B
broadley
Unregistered
broadley
Unregistered
B



S plate silver 20vt at warfield garage having a good scrub.

Re: South East [Re: ] #778576
21/02/2009 20:39
21/02/2009 20:39

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



That was me, also got the turks to give the car a good polish.

Re: South East [Re: ] #781932
25/02/2009 22:55
25/02/2009 22:55

J
jemeny
Unregistered
jemeny
Unregistered
J



sprint blue with private plate driving past hms collingwood

Re: South East [Re: ] #782271
26/02/2009 13:23
26/02/2009 13:23
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Trappy Offline
Club member 7306
Trappy  Offline
Club member 7306
Forum is my life

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Silver 20vT on Cranes farm road a few nights ago. I followed from the Laindon end until you doubled back. Anyone on here?


F****** b****** thing...
Re: South East [Re: Trappy] #782528
26/02/2009 18:09
26/02/2009 18:09

C
coopsnoop
Unregistered
coopsnoop
Unregistered
C



Originally Posted by Trappy
Silver 20vT on Cranes farm road a few nights ago. I followed from the Laindon end until you doubled back. Anyone on here?


Yes mate that was me I was on my way to Basildon Athletic club and was going to have a play around the roundabouts to put my new eibachs to the test. I thought you was the rozzers and I was about to be busted! I just realised it was a coop as I doubled back.

Re: South East [Re: ] #782550
26/02/2009 18:41
26/02/2009 18:41

J
Jeremy20v
Unregistered
Jeremy20v
Unregistered
J



saw a dark grey, near the self service Asda yesterday,

was in a friends land rover, so the horn beeping would of been confusing!

Re: South East [Re: ] #784109
28/02/2009 22:11
28/02/2009 22:11
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Trappy Offline
Club member 7306
Trappy  Offline
Club member 7306
Forum is my life

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Originally Posted by coopsnoop
Originally Posted by Trappy
Silver 20vT on Cranes farm road a few nights ago. I followed from the Laindon end until you doubled back. Anyone on here?


Yes mate that was me I was on my way to Basildon Athletic club and was going to have a play around the roundabouts to put my new eibachs to the test. I thought you was the rozzers and I was about to be busted! I just realised it was a coop as I doubled back.


Rozzers haha! That was the first time I've seen you in the are; I thought it was a new coop owner. Looked nice smile


F****** b****** thing...
Re: South East [Re: Trappy] #784329
01/03/2009 12:28
01/03/2009 12:28

D
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
D



Red 20v N*** BOO yesterday around 10:30am on the A2 at Gravesend, driven by a couple in their 60's. I wonder if they'd owned it from new?

Re: South East [Re: ] #784407
01/03/2009 15:58
01/03/2009 15:58

E
elder81
Unregistered
elder81
Unregistered
E



Silver coop looking a little sorry for itself after a rear end on the M4 today at 9am ish. Got a nice wave though so driver was still happy!

Re: South East [Re: ] #784488
01/03/2009 18:49
01/03/2009 18:49

D
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
D



Just left a club card on a yellow 20vt (P8** MOA) in Whitstable.

Re: South East [Re: ] #784571
01/03/2009 20:08
01/03/2009 20:08

C
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
C



Saw a lovely Blitz Blue near Gillingham on the M2 on Friday night about 16.00. Think it was W998 ... Lady driver. I did wave, but was in the Spider, so you'll have thought I was a nutter. smile

Then saw a Scots Green on the road from Sturry to Herne Bay, about 16.30. I think it was R440 ...
Again, waved, but still in Spider, so driver probably assumed me to be crazy smile



Re: South East [Re: ] #784636
01/03/2009 21:35
01/03/2009 21:35

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



Kitted murple with HIDs heading West on M25 near Clacketts at around 10.30 this morning smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #784718
01/03/2009 23:05
01/03/2009 23:05
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,705
Harpenden
S
sugerbear Offline
Je suis un Coupé
sugerbear  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
S

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,705
Harpenden
Silver Coupe on the a120 at stansted think it was a w reg


How to make a startrek widget cable >> http://tinyurl.com/dyje6fy
Re: South East [Re: sugerbear] #785142
02/03/2009 14:13
02/03/2009 14:13

J
joel
Unregistered
joel
Unregistered
J



spotted a blue 20vt @ royalmail sorting office,tunbridge wells, today, got a wave

Re: South East [Re: ] #785435
02/03/2009 21:03
02/03/2009 21:03

I
Insy
Unregistered
Insy
Unregistered
I



http://www.insworld.co.uk/images/cars/spotted1.jpg

http://www.insworld.co.uk/images/cars/spotted2.jpg

Spotted this T8xx WEU approaching Thanet at about 12.20pm. Was just driving past the cooling towers near Pfizers when this custard coop flew past at a rate of knots!

and no, I didn't take those pictures, my passenger did smile

Last edited by Insy; 02/03/2009 21:04.
Re: South East [Re: ] #785454
02/03/2009 21:24
02/03/2009 21:24

C
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
C



Can't help laughing at the Paparazzi shots smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #786052
03/03/2009 14:21
03/03/2009 14:21

D
Danirv
Unregistered
Danirv
Unregistered
D



Insy i have seent that yellow one over westwood way about 3 times now, and posted on here but i dont think he is a member. Your car looked nice the other day when i passed you, is all the paint sorted.

Re: South East [Re: ] #786691
04/03/2009 00:08
04/03/2009 00:08

I
Insy
Unregistered
Insy
Unregistered
I



Yes mate, the paint is good. Just need to put on my front lips at some point smile

Not seen that custard one before. I was in the Bravo so wouldn't have been equally spotted.

Re: South East [Re: ] #787753
05/03/2009 11:45
05/03/2009 11:45

D
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
D



Spotted 2 on my way to work this morning, which was a rarity for a short-ish journey.

First up was a yellow 20v with body-kit and spoiler heading towards Rochester after having come up Blue Bell Hill.

Second was a sprint blue in the middle lane of the M20 heading coast-bound towards Maidstone.

Re: South East [Re: ] #789625
07/03/2009 19:58
07/03/2009 19:58
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446
Essex
evo_number_one Offline
My job on the forum
evo_number_one  Offline
My job on the forum

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446
Essex
Nice S reg Silver 20VT at Tescos petrol, Gallows Corner around 5:30ish this evening.


105
Re: South East [Re: evo_number_one] #789991
08/03/2009 14:00
08/03/2009 14:00

I
Insy
Unregistered
Insy
Unregistered
I



Spotted a blue (maybe black but I'm sure it was blue) N reg near Worth on their way to Deal from Sandwich. I was in my coop, gave a wave but don't think I got one back smile But I was moving rather fast and I think so was the other coop, so it was a quick glimpse!

Was about 12:10 today. Young driver, dark hair.

Re: South East [Re: ] #790042
08/03/2009 15:26
08/03/2009 15:26

D
Danirv
Unregistered
Danirv
Unregistered
D



Are you sure it wasnt the one that lives in deal Insy, blitz blue, with aftermarket alloys, he has dark hair, bit of a **** tho, i know him, but he isnt a member on this site, have spoken to him a few times about his coupe but he speaks alot of crap laugh he he he.

Last edited by Danirv; 08/03/2009 15:27.
Page 62 of 106 1 2 … 60 61 62 63 64 … 105 106

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.056s Queries: 14 (0.050s) Memory: 0.7195 MB (Peak: 0.9289 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-29 04:08:30 UTC