|
0 registered members (),
190
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,020
Members1,651
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: sugerbear]
#773113
14/02/2009 18:18
14/02/2009 18:18
|
blueant27
Unregistered
|
blueant27
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#773762
15/02/2009 20:02
15/02/2009 20:02
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
P reg Banana at 7.20 on the M25 between the A127 and A12 on Saturday night. I would have slowed down and driven in convoy, but I was very late for a Valentine date 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#773764
15/02/2009 20:05
15/02/2009 20:05
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
Beautiful condition Scots Green... W123 ??? followed me from the A127 through Little Burstead to Billericay this afternoon around 12.45 today. Driver and passenger waved  I was amused to see you drive around the puddles whilst I just splat through. I guess that's why yours looked mint, and mine looks like it's been in a swamp for a month 
Last edited by CoupeNewbie; 15/02/2009 20:05.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#773890
15/02/2009 22:23
15/02/2009 22:23
|
Vickster
Unregistered
|
Vickster
Unregistered
|
Silver T reg on A217 near Belmont roundabout at around noon on Saturday, you looked very bemused by my flashing and waving
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#778406
21/02/2009 17:00
21/02/2009 17:00
|
Shifty
Unregistered
|
Shifty
Unregistered
|
I saw two today, one on the A329M coming into bracknell aound 10:30 and another on the M4 heading West going past Reading about 10:45. Both were silver 20vt.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#778501
21/02/2009 19:05
21/02/2009 19:05
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446 Essex
evo_number_one
My job on the forum
|
My job on the forum
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446
Essex
|
S plate Green 20VT through Margaretting and into Ingatestone about 11:45ish this morning. Turned into Fryerning lane and then into Willow Green and up to the Anglo' (school). I was behind in the 145. Looked nice - but get your offside rear brakelight fixed - Interceptors ARE operating in this area 
 105
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: evo_number_one]
#778574
21/02/2009 20:36
21/02/2009 20:36
|
broadley
Unregistered
|
broadley
Unregistered
|
S plate silver 20vt at warfield garage having a good scrub.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#778576
21/02/2009 20:39
21/02/2009 20:39
|
Shifty
Unregistered
|
Shifty
Unregistered
|
That was me, also got the turks to give the car a good polish.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#781932
25/02/2009 22:55
25/02/2009 22:55
|
jemeny
Unregistered
|
jemeny
Unregistered
|
sprint blue with private plate driving past hms collingwood
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#782271
26/02/2009 13:23
26/02/2009 13:23
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408 Essex
Trappy
Club member 7306
|
Club member 7306
Forum is my life
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
|
Silver 20vT on Cranes farm road a few nights ago. I followed from the Laindon end until you doubled back. Anyone on here?
F****** b****** thing...
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: Trappy]
#782528
26/02/2009 18:09
26/02/2009 18:09
|
coopsnoop
Unregistered
|
coopsnoop
Unregistered
|
Silver 20vT on Cranes farm road a few nights ago. I followed from the Laindon end until you doubled back. Anyone on here? Yes mate that was me I was on my way to Basildon Athletic club and was going to have a play around the roundabouts to put my new eibachs to the test. I thought you was the rozzers and I was about to be busted! I just realised it was a coop as I doubled back.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#782550
26/02/2009 18:41
26/02/2009 18:41
|
Jeremy20v
Unregistered
|
Jeremy20v
Unregistered
|
saw a dark grey, near the self service Asda yesterday,
was in a friends land rover, so the horn beeping would of been confusing!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#784109
28/02/2009 22:11
28/02/2009 22:11
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408 Essex
Trappy
Club member 7306
|
Club member 7306
Forum is my life
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
|
Silver 20vT on Cranes farm road a few nights ago. I followed from the Laindon end until you doubled back. Anyone on here? Yes mate that was me I was on my way to Basildon Athletic club and was going to have a play around the roundabouts to put my new eibachs to the test. I thought you was the rozzers and I was about to be busted! I just realised it was a coop as I doubled back. Rozzers haha! That was the first time I've seen you in the are; I thought it was a new coop owner. Looked nice
F****** b****** thing...
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: Trappy]
#784329
01/03/2009 12:28
01/03/2009 12:28
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
Red 20v N*** BOO yesterday around 10:30am on the A2 at Gravesend, driven by a couple in their 60's. I wonder if they'd owned it from new?
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#784407
01/03/2009 15:58
01/03/2009 15:58
|
elder81
Unregistered
|
elder81
Unregistered
|
Silver coop looking a little sorry for itself after a rear end on the M4 today at 9am ish. Got a nice wave though so driver was still happy!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#784488
01/03/2009 18:49
01/03/2009 18:49
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
Just left a club card on a yellow 20vt (P8** MOA) in Whitstable.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#784571
01/03/2009 20:08
01/03/2009 20:08
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
Saw a lovely Blitz Blue near Gillingham on the M2 on Friday night about 16.00. Think it was W998 ... Lady driver. I did wave, but was in the Spider, so you'll have thought I was a nutter.  Then saw a Scots Green on the road from Sturry to Herne Bay, about 16.30. I think it was R440 ... Again, waved, but still in Spider, so driver probably assumed me to be crazy 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#784636
01/03/2009 21:35
01/03/2009 21:35
|
Vickster
Unregistered
|
Vickster
Unregistered
|
Kitted murple with HIDs heading West on M25 near Clacketts at around 10.30 this morning 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: sugerbear]
#785142
02/03/2009 14:13
02/03/2009 14:13
|
joel
Unregistered
|
joel
Unregistered
|
spotted a blue 20vt @ royalmail sorting office,tunbridge wells, today, got a wave
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#785454
02/03/2009 21:24
02/03/2009 21:24
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
Can't help laughing at the Paparazzi shots 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#786052
03/03/2009 14:21
03/03/2009 14:21
|
Danirv
Unregistered
|
Danirv
Unregistered
|
Insy i have seent that yellow one over westwood way about 3 times now, and posted on here but i dont think he is a member. Your car looked nice the other day when i passed you, is all the paint sorted.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#786691
04/03/2009 00:08
04/03/2009 00:08
|
Insy
Unregistered
|
Insy
Unregistered
|
Yes mate, the paint is good. Just need to put on my front lips at some point  Not seen that custard one before. I was in the Bravo so wouldn't have been equally spotted.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#787753
05/03/2009 11:45
05/03/2009 11:45
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
Spotted 2 on my way to work this morning, which was a rarity for a short-ish journey.
First up was a yellow 20v with body-kit and spoiler heading towards Rochester after having come up Blue Bell Hill.
Second was a sprint blue in the middle lane of the M20 heading coast-bound towards Maidstone.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: evo_number_one]
#789991
08/03/2009 14:00
08/03/2009 14:00
|
Insy
Unregistered
|
Insy
Unregistered
|
Spotted a blue (maybe black but I'm sure it was blue) N reg near Worth on their way to Deal from Sandwich. I was in my coop, gave a wave but don't think I got one back  But I was moving rather fast and I think so was the other coop, so it was a quick glimpse! Was about 12:10 today. Young driver, dark hair.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#790042
08/03/2009 15:26
08/03/2009 15:26
|
Danirv
Unregistered
|
Danirv
Unregistered
|
Are you sure it wasnt the one that lives in deal Insy, blitz blue, with aftermarket alloys, he has dark hair, bit of a **** tho, i know him, but he isnt a member on this site, have spoken to him a few times about his coupe but he speaks alot of crap  he he he.
Last edited by Danirv; 08/03/2009 15:27.
|
|
|
|