|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: help needed with Meta alarm
[Re: cyborg7]
#800303
24/03/2009 18:34
24/03/2009 18:34
|
Tom_Faggio
Unregistered
|
Tom_Faggio
Unregistered
|
Your alarm system doesn't immobilise your car mate, it's the code in the Key that allows it to start so don't worry too much about the car being driven off.
I had this problem with my car and in the end I gave up trying to fix it and just spent 300 quid on a toad Alarm/Immobiliser.
Sorry I can't help
Tom
|
|
|
Re: help needed with Meta alarm
[Re: bockers]
#800595
25/03/2009 00:02
25/03/2009 00:02
|
the_mule
Unregistered
|
the_mule
Unregistered
|
The meta alarm, like all alarms is next to useless. The Fiat imobiliser system is on the other hand very good.
What does an alarm do anyway other than annoy neighbours and tell you it was too late!
What does an alarm do anyway? Bockers I no the answer to this Mmm let me think, works central locking, controls window motion at the touch of a button, opens boot, doors, operates actuators, starts car, give you an option of controlling your cars functions from right round the world via gps, can track your car, open your garage doors and close them takes pictures and videos of inside your car and surrounding areas, lets you track it via your pc or mobile, also upgrades your standard fiat cat 2 immobilizer to a cat 1 money off insurance, oh yea and offers additional security just to name but a few,  am I right am I right lol
|
|
|
Re: help needed with Meta alarm
[Re: ]
#800683
25/03/2009 08:56
25/03/2009 08:56
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,083 Chertsey in the Thames
bockers
Hon Club Member 007
|
Hon Club Member 007
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,083
Chertsey in the Thames
|
and cause noise pollution. and wake me up at 3 am 4 nights in a row (not my alarm I add, which is thankfully silent). IMHO they are just useless, if someone wants something they can see in your car they will take it, alarm or no alarm. As for the other non noisy related items then I agree they are useful. A silent alarm that can do all that is just perfect 
|
|
|
|