|
|
|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
94
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,030
Members1,657
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Total radio reception loss..
[Re: Gareth_M]
#920104
18/10/2009 09:01
18/10/2009 09:01
|
Guzbod
Unregistered
|
Guzbod
Unregistered
|
This is normal for the coupe. I believe the aerial earth needs cleaning but I think it is a bit of a faff to do so I haven't done it.
|
|
|
Re: Total radio reception loss..
[Re: ]
#920180
18/10/2009 12:35
18/10/2009 12:35
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Just clean the rear window (inside) should help..?
|
|
|
Re: Total radio reception loss..
[Re: DaveG]
#920812
19/10/2009 15:07
19/10/2009 15:07
|
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
|
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
|
ha arh now i know where to look 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|