Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Jamiepm), 258 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,030
Members1,657
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,883
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Threads Created | All Posts All Posts Made By Gareth_M
Title Forum Post Time
Re: Can you fit a drum kit in a Coupe? Coupé Related Chat 19/01/2011 19:29
Re: Which DAB aerial? Alarm and I.C.E 10/01/2011 10:57
Re: Which DAB aerial? Alarm and I.C.E 05/01/2011 11:59
Re: Which DAB aerial? Alarm and I.C.E 04/01/2011 22:30
Which DAB aerial? Alarm and I.C.E 03/01/2011 23:42
Re: Iso Fix? Coupé Related Chat 13/05/2010 12:49
Iso Fix? Coupé Related Chat 12/05/2010 17:46
Re: Total radio reception loss.. Alarm and I.C.E 19/10/2009 16:33
Total radio reception loss.. Alarm and I.C.E 17/10/2009 21:53
Re: Poweritalia (again) Coupé Related Chat 02/05/2009 14:48
Re: Do springs get softer over time? Handling 23/04/2009 14:37
Re: Do springs get softer over time? Handling 22/04/2009 10:03
Re: Do springs get softer over time? Handling 16/04/2009 11:30
Re: Crap joke thread General Chat 24/01/2009 16:40
Re: South Wales Coupé Spotting 13/02/2008 22:13
Fiat coupe: cure of all woes? Coupé Related Chat 03/06/2007 02:13
Re: Parrot handsfree Alarm and I.C.E 29/03/2007 02:52
Re: Parrot handsfree Alarm and I.C.E 29/03/2007 02:07
Re: Parrot handsfree Alarm and I.C.E 29/03/2007 01:26
Parrot handsfree Alarm and I.C.E 28/03/2007 20:00
Re: South Wales Coupé Spotting 28/05/2006 00:33
Re: Members willing to view cars Buying Advice 31/01/2006 19:33
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.035s Queries: 10 (0.030s) Memory: 0.5829 MB (Peak: 0.6034 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-29 23:39:56 UTC