|
0 registered members (),
935
guests, and 1
spider. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,112
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#952529
16/12/2009 23:53
16/12/2009 23:53
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
|
Sorry, we can't do paypal on this one Steve, you have PM.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#952535
17/12/2009 00:03
17/12/2009 00:03
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
OK Pete. Bank transfer it will be!
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#952537
17/12/2009 00:08
17/12/2009 00:08
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
|
1 Petep 2 Proccy - deposit paid 3 Kayjey - deposit paid 4 mattB - deposit paid 5 Magooagain.deposit paid 6 MattM - deposit paid 7 Julio (FR) - total paid 8 Sedicivalvole - deposit paid 9 CC Joe - deposit paid 10 yellafella - deposit paid 11 Barmybob - deposit paid 12 Porkypaul ( I will also pay soon) 13 Ced51 (FR) - total paid 14 Kenmath39 (FR) -total paid 15 Sleep_R (FR) - total paid 16 Marco20valveT -(paying deposit soon) 17 Taffy20vt - Deposit Paid 18 Patch234 - (Paying deposit soon) 19 Katre (FR) - (en attente de paiement) 20 Crazyf1 (FR) - (Paying deposit soon) 21 Sparco - deposit paid. 22 Limited-Edition(FR) 23 Antho (FR) 24 Silko (FR) 25 mp750 (FR) - Total paid 26 regist20 (FR) Deposit paid 27 T20-Plus (FR) 28 david02 ( FR ) Deposit paid 29 nono02 ( FR ) Deposit paid 30 lot20 ( FR ) Deposit paid 31 Samsite999 and Emma, deposit to be paid 32 Flea - deposit paid 33 Shinyshoes (Deposit paid) 34 nost20gt28 - Total Paid 35 MattM's Dad - Deposit Paid 36 Pascal20VT ( FR ) 37 Porkypauls dad - pay soon. 38 MCMike - deposit paid 39 Insy - Deposit paid. 40 Gilbo 41 Coupedummy 42 Johnnybravoturbo 43 MrCooper - Deposit paid
Last edited by petep; 18/12/2009 11:01. Reason: updated info
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#953011
17/12/2009 21:28
17/12/2009 21:28
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
@jbt - yes i have satnav, so we'll be ok if we can stick together. i suggest then that one of us with satnav leads, the other one (sam or me) goes neat the back in case we get split up. also we can discuss the route/road numbers and exchange phone numbers. i believe Joe is also looking at some walkie talkies.... cool Sweet then Proccy.We have it made. Oh...just one last thing..anyone bringing a tow rope.?
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#953027
17/12/2009 21:44
17/12/2009 21:44
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985 In an Audi
Taffy20vt
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
|
I have a towing bar, I'll bring that along 
Ex 432bhp '00 Sprinty 20vt6 '17 S3 Sportback '69 Amazon 131
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Theresa]
#953177
18/12/2009 09:45
18/12/2009 09:45
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
yeah ashford it is.... gutted about the ferry costs coming down, although i'm happy for you lot... 
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#953241
18/12/2009 11:41
18/12/2009 11:41
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
How much did you pay for the ferry Steve?
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#953261
18/12/2009 12:08
18/12/2009 12:08
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
i paid about £48 i think, then i'd cocked up the dates and had to cough another £25  have you not paid yet lashes??
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#953282
18/12/2009 12:44
18/12/2009 12:44
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
ah ouchy. Well at £32 that is a bargain I think. No not sorted it yet, still waiting for expenses to come through etc etc. I seem to be pre-occupied with eating at the moment  Will do it today at that price.
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#953317
18/12/2009 13:31
18/12/2009 13:31
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
I paid £33 direct with Norfolk Ferries.
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#953348
18/12/2009 14:06
18/12/2009 14:06
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
Could someone just clarify what my £100 gets me in terms of inclusive driving on the Spa circuit?
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#953390
18/12/2009 15:26
18/12/2009 15:26
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
|
It's all here, have a read.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#953457
18/12/2009 17:48
18/12/2009 17:48
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
Many thanks Pete. I'm being a bit slack at the moment - not well so not reading things properly. Useful addition from Bob.
Steve
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#953865
19/12/2009 17:45
19/12/2009 17:45
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
I have just booked the ferry's for the grand sum of £23 all in! Go to Norfolkline's homepage and enter this code "EBF" for £10 off.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#953877
19/12/2009 18:01
19/12/2009 18:01
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
Bloody hell and i thought I got a bargain at £38.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#953881
19/12/2009 18:08
19/12/2009 18:08
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
Never doubt a Yorkshireman's bargain finding capabilities Paul!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#953887
19/12/2009 18:24
19/12/2009 18:24
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
Never doubt a Yorkshireman's bargain finding capabilities Paul! 
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#953913
19/12/2009 19:02
19/12/2009 19:02
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
I have just booked the ferry's for the grand sum of £23 all in! Go to Norfolkline's homepage and enter this code "EBF" for £10 off. for gods sake!! i paid twice that!! still no doubt we'll all be chipping in to a kitty so we all pay the same
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#953987
19/12/2009 21:50
19/12/2009 21:50
|
pascal20vt
Unregistered
|
pascal20vt
Unregistered
|
1 Petep 2 Proccy - deposit paid 3 Kayjey - deposit paid 4 mattB - deposit paid 5 Magooagain.deposit paid 6 MattM - deposit paid 7 Julio (FR) - total paid 8 Sedicivalvole - deposit paid 9 CC Joe - deposit paid 10 yellafella - deposit paid 11 Barmybob - deposit paid 12 Porkypaul ( I will also pay soon) 13 Ced51 (FR) - total paid 14 Kenmath39 (FR) -total paid 15 Sleep_R (FR) - total paid 16 Marco20valveT -(paying deposit soon) 17 Taffy20vt - Deposit Paid 18 Patch234 - (Paying deposit soon) 19 Katre (FR) - (en attente de paiement) 20 Crazyf1 (FR) - (Paying deposit soon) 21 Sparco - deposit paid. 22 Limited-Edition(FR) 23 Antho (FR) 24 Silko (FR) 25 mp750 (FR) - Total paid 26 regist20 (FR) Deposit paid 27 T20-Plus (FR) 28 david02 ( FR ) Deposit paid 29 nono02 ( FR ) Deposit paid 30 lot20 ( FR ) Deposit paid 31 Samsite999 and Emma, deposit to be paid 32 Flea - deposit paid 33 Shinyshoes (Deposit paid) 34 nost20gt28 - Total Paid 35 MattM's Dad - Deposit Paid 36 Pascal20VT ( FR ) Total paid 37 Porkypauls dad - pay soon. 38 MCMike - deposit paid 39 Insy - Deposit paid. 40 Gilbo 41 Coupedummy 42 Johnnybravoturbo 43 MrCooper - Deposit paid
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#954076
20/12/2009 04:46
20/12/2009 04:46
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694 Midlands
MCMike
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
|
At this rate Norfolkline will be paying us to get on the Ferry !
Matt - are you taking the 08:00 crossing ? and still planning London beers the night before ?
1972 Triumph Stag 1984 Alfasud TI 1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE 2005 350Z
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MCMike]
#954093
20/12/2009 10:09
20/12/2009 10:09
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
Yeah same ferries as everyone else and still london night before.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#954429
20/12/2009 22:23
20/12/2009 22:23
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694 Midlands
MCMike
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
|
ok cool I'll crash at my sisters then and we can meet up for a sherry !
1972 Triumph Stag 1984 Alfasud TI 1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE 2005 350Z
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MCMike]
#954468
20/12/2009 23:14
20/12/2009 23:14
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
Thats me booked up with the ferry. Cheers for the discount Matt
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#954560
21/12/2009 02:06
21/12/2009 02:06
|
Turbotom20VT
Unregistered
|
Turbotom20VT
Unregistered
|
Hello everybody. It was a long time that I didn't connect to fiatcoupe.fr due to my actual job and tonight I was just a bit surprised. Apparently SpaItalia 2010 organisation has changed and I just read this right now ... So I jumped to fccuk forum to look what appens. I am sorry but I didn't have the courage to read the 60 pages of the topic. I participe to SpaItalia since 2007 (as you can look here : http://www.youtube.com/user/20vturbotom) and I would like to participate again in 2010. My question is simple : can I still sign up for Scuderia del Coupe + hotel + Scuderia ? If yes, does somebody can give me the prices and practical details ? Thank you very much. Thomas
Last edited by Turbotom20VT; 21/12/2009 02:07.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#954561
21/12/2009 02:09
21/12/2009 02:09
|
Martijn
Unregistered
|
Martijn
Unregistered
|
Hi thomas,
Actually you dont need to read all 60 (20) pages, if you would have read this page, you would have came across PeteP's message, linking to the topic where you can find all info.
Goodluck and see you at Spa 2010!
Martijn
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#954699
21/12/2009 12:10
21/12/2009 12:10
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
I have just booked the ferry's for the grand sum of £23 all in! Go to Norfolkline's homepage and enter this code "EBF" for £10 off. Damn it! I booked for £33 and thought that was good. Bloody hell....
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
|