Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (jamesry, Edinburgh), 916 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,112
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,905
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 43 1 2 … 18 19 20 21 22 … 42 43
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MrCooper] #952529
16/12/2009 23:53
16/12/2009 23:53
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
Sorry, we can't do paypal on this one Steve, you have PM.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: PeteP] #952535
17/12/2009 00:03
17/12/2009 00:03
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
MrCooper Offline
I need some sleep
MrCooper  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
OK Pete. Bank transfer it will be!



Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus
Ex 350Z
Now Aston Martin Vantage

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MrCooper] #952537
17/12/2009 00:08
17/12/2009 00:08
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
1 Petep
2 Proccy - deposit paid
3 Kayjey - deposit paid
4 mattB - deposit paid
5 Magooagain.deposit paid
6 MattM - deposit paid
7 Julio (FR) - total paid
8 Sedicivalvole - deposit paid
9 CC Joe - deposit paid
10 yellafella - deposit paid
11 Barmybob - deposit paid
12 Porkypaul ( I will also pay soon)
13 Ced51 (FR) - total paid
14 Kenmath39 (FR) -total paid
15 Sleep_R (FR) - total paid
16 Marco20valveT -(paying deposit soon)
17 Taffy20vt - Deposit Paid
18 Patch234 - (Paying deposit soon)
19 Katre (FR) - (en attente de paiement)
20 Crazyf1 (FR) - (Paying deposit soon)
21 Sparco - deposit paid.
22 Limited-Edition(FR)
23 Antho (FR)
24 Silko (FR)
25 mp750 (FR) - Total paid
26 regist20 (FR) Deposit paid
27 T20-Plus (FR)
28 david02 ( FR ) Deposit paid
29 nono02 ( FR ) Deposit paid
30 lot20 ( FR ) Deposit paid
31 Samsite999 and Emma, deposit to be paid
32 Flea - deposit paid
33 Shinyshoes (Deposit paid)
34 nost20gt28 - Total Paid
35 MattM's Dad - Deposit Paid
36 Pascal20VT ( FR )
37 Porkypauls dad - pay soon.
38 MCMike - deposit paid
39 Insy - Deposit paid.
40 Gilbo
41 Coupedummy
42 Johnnybravoturbo
43 MrCooper - Deposit paid

Last edited by petep; 18/12/2009 11:01. Reason: updated info

16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: PeteP] #953011
17/12/2009 21:28
17/12/2009 21:28

J
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
J



Quote
@jbt - yes i have satnav, so we'll be ok if we can stick together. i suggest then that one of us with satnav leads, the other one (sam or me) goes neat the back in case we get split up. also we can discuss the route/road numbers and exchange phone numbers. i believe Joe is also looking at some walkie talkies.... cool


Sweet then Proccy.We have it made.
Oh...just one last thing..anyone bringing a tow rope.?

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #953027
17/12/2009 21:44
17/12/2009 21:44
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
Taffy20vt Offline
My life on the forum
Taffy20vt  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
I have a towing bar, I'll bring that along smile


Ex 432bhp evil

'00 Sprinty 20vt6
'17 S3 Sportback
'69 Amazon 131
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Taffy20vt] #953113
18/12/2009 00:33
18/12/2009 00:33
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
C
coupedummy Offline
Je suis un Coupé
coupedummy  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
C

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
Hi proccy,just checked the links you gave for the travelodge hotel,you gave two different links.
One for ashford and one for canterbury dunkirk? Which one we booking?


[Linked Image]
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: coupedummy] #953118
18/12/2009 00:47
18/12/2009 00:47
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
C
coupedummy Offline
Je suis un Coupé
coupedummy  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
C

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
Ok just booked the ferry with aferry.co.uk.

Price has come down to £32 now!


[Linked Image]
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: coupedummy] #953128
18/12/2009 01:26
18/12/2009 01:26
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Originally Posted by coupedummy
Hi proccy,just checked the links you gave for the travelodge hotel,you gave two different links.
One for ashford and one for canterbury dunkirk? Which one we booking?


The Ashford one smile

Well, I hope so anyway, as that's the one I've booked laugh

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Theresa] #953177
18/12/2009 09:45
18/12/2009 09:45

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



yeah ashford it is....

gutted about the ferry costs coming down, although i'm happy for you lot... rolleyes

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #953241
18/12/2009 11:41
18/12/2009 11:41
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Sedicivalvole Offline
Forum is my life
Sedicivalvole  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
How much did you pay for the ferry Steve?


Vinci Grey LE
Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6
BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8
Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Sedicivalvole] #953261
18/12/2009 12:08
18/12/2009 12:08

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



i paid about £48 i think, then i'd cocked up the dates and had to cough another £25 grr

have you not paid yet lashes??

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #953282
18/12/2009 12:44
18/12/2009 12:44
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Sedicivalvole Offline
Forum is my life
Sedicivalvole  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
ah ouchy.

Well at £32 that is a bargain I think.

No not sorted it yet, still waiting for expenses to come through etc etc. I seem to be pre-occupied with eating at the moment rolleyes

Will do it today at that price.


Vinci Grey LE
Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6
BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8
Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Sedicivalvole] #953317
18/12/2009 13:31
18/12/2009 13:31
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
MrCooper Offline
I need some sleep
MrCooper  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
I paid £33 direct with Norfolk Ferries.




Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus
Ex 350Z
Now Aston Martin Vantage

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MrCooper] #953348
18/12/2009 14:06
18/12/2009 14:06
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
MrCooper Offline
I need some sleep
MrCooper  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
Could someone just clarify what my £100 gets me in terms of inclusive driving on the Spa circuit?




Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus
Ex 350Z
Now Aston Martin Vantage

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MrCooper] #953390
18/12/2009 15:26
18/12/2009 15:26
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
It's all here, have a read.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: PeteP] #953457
18/12/2009 17:48
18/12/2009 17:48
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
MrCooper Offline
I need some sleep
MrCooper  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
Many thanks Pete. I'm being a bit slack at the moment - not well so not reading things properly. Useful addition from Bob.

Steve



Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus
Ex 350Z
Now Aston Martin Vantage

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MrCooper] #953865
19/12/2009 17:45
19/12/2009 17:45

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



I have just booked the ferry's for the grand sum of £23 all in!

Go to Norfolkline's homepage and enter this code "EBF" for £10 off.

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #953877
19/12/2009 18:01
19/12/2009 18:01

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



Bloody hell and i thought I got a bargain at £38.

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #953881
19/12/2009 18:08
19/12/2009 18:08

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



Never doubt a Yorkshireman's bargain finding capabilities Paul!

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #953887
19/12/2009 18:24
19/12/2009 18:24

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



Originally Posted by MattM
Never doubt a Yorkshireman's bargain finding capabilities Paul!


laugh


Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #953913
19/12/2009 19:02
19/12/2009 19:02

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



Originally Posted by MattM
I have just booked the ferry's for the grand sum of £23 all in!

Go to Norfolkline's homepage and enter this code "EBF" for £10 off.


for gods sake!! i paid twice that!! still no doubt we'll all be chipping in to a kitty so we all pay the same laugh

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #953987
19/12/2009 21:50
19/12/2009 21:50

P
pascal20vt
Unregistered
pascal20vt
Unregistered
P



1 Petep
2 Proccy - deposit paid
3 Kayjey - deposit paid
4 mattB - deposit paid
5 Magooagain.deposit paid
6 MattM - deposit paid
7 Julio (FR) - total paid
8 Sedicivalvole - deposit paid
9 CC Joe - deposit paid
10 yellafella - deposit paid
11 Barmybob - deposit paid
12 Porkypaul ( I will also pay soon)
13 Ced51 (FR) - total paid
14 Kenmath39 (FR) -total paid
15 Sleep_R (FR) - total paid
16 Marco20valveT -(paying deposit soon)
17 Taffy20vt - Deposit Paid
18 Patch234 - (Paying deposit soon)
19 Katre (FR) - (en attente de paiement)
20 Crazyf1 (FR) - (Paying deposit soon)
21 Sparco - deposit paid.
22 Limited-Edition(FR)
23 Antho (FR)
24 Silko (FR)
25 mp750 (FR) - Total paid
26 regist20 (FR) Deposit paid
27 T20-Plus (FR)
28 david02 ( FR ) Deposit paid
29 nono02 ( FR ) Deposit paid
30 lot20 ( FR ) Deposit paid
31 Samsite999 and Emma, deposit to be paid
32 Flea - deposit paid
33 Shinyshoes (Deposit paid)
34 nost20gt28 - Total Paid
35 MattM's Dad - Deposit Paid
36 Pascal20VT ( FR ) Total paid
37 Porkypauls dad - pay soon.
38 MCMike - deposit paid
39 Insy - Deposit paid.
40 Gilbo
41 Coupedummy
42 Johnnybravoturbo
43 MrCooper - Deposit paid

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #954076
20/12/2009 04:46
20/12/2009 04:46
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
MCMike Offline
Forum is my job
MCMike  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
At this rate Norfolkline will be paying us to get on the Ferry !

Matt - are you taking the 08:00 crossing ? and still planning London beers the night before ?


1972 Triumph Stag
1984 Alfasud TI
1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE
2005 350Z




Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MCMike] #954093
20/12/2009 10:09
20/12/2009 10:09

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



Yeah same ferries as everyone else and still london night before.

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #954429
20/12/2009 22:23
20/12/2009 22:23
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
MCMike Offline
Forum is my job
MCMike  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
ok cool I'll crash at my sisters then and we can meet up for a sherry !


1972 Triumph Stag
1984 Alfasud TI
1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE
2005 350Z




Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MCMike] #954468
20/12/2009 23:14
20/12/2009 23:14

J
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
J



Thats me booked up with the ferry.
Cheers for the discount Matt

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #954560
21/12/2009 02:06
21/12/2009 02:06

T
Turbotom20VT
Unregistered
Turbotom20VT
Unregistered
T



Hello everybody.

It was a long time that I didn't connect to fiatcoupe.fr due to my actual job and tonight I was just a bit surprised. Apparently SpaItalia 2010 organisation has changed and I just read this right now ... So I jumped to fccuk forum to look what appens. I am sorry but I didn't have the courage to read the 60 pages of the topic. I participe to SpaItalia since 2007 (as you can look here : http://www.youtube.com/user/20vturbotom) and I would like to participate again in 2010.

My question is simple : can I still sign up for Scuderia del Coupe + hotel + Scuderia ? smile

If yes, does somebody can give me the prices and practical details ? wink

Thank you very much.

Thomas

Last edited by Turbotom20VT; 21/12/2009 02:07.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #954561
21/12/2009 02:09
21/12/2009 02:09

M
Martijn
Unregistered
Martijn
Unregistered
M



Hi thomas,

Actually you dont need to read all 60 (20) pages, if you would have read this page, you would have came across PeteP's message, linking to the topic where you can find all info.

Goodluck and see you at Spa 2010!

Martijn

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #954583
21/12/2009 07:32
21/12/2009 07:32
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 9,737
Zele, Belgium
Kayjey Offline
Club Member #10
Kayjey  Offline
Club Member #10
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 9,737
Zele, Belgium


- Kayjey -

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #954699
21/12/2009 12:10
21/12/2009 12:10
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Sedicivalvole Offline
Forum is my life
Sedicivalvole  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Originally Posted by MattM
I have just booked the ferry's for the grand sum of £23 all in!

Go to Norfolkline's homepage and enter this code "EBF" for £10 off.


Damn it!

I booked for £33 and thought that was good. Bloody hell....


Vinci Grey LE
Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6
BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8
Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
Page 20 of 43 1 2 … 18 19 20 21 22 … 42 43

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.029s Queries: 15 (0.023s) Memory: 0.7430 MB (Peak: 0.9523 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:46:54 UTC