Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 577 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,104
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,903
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ebay side skirts #963397
09/01/2010 00:36
09/01/2010 00:36

2
20vste
Unregistered
20vste
Unregistered
2




Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #963755
09/01/2010 19:02
09/01/2010 19:02

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



i wouldn't use these i would go to www.autods.net as you know they are well made and will fit right .

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #963756
09/01/2010 19:05
09/01/2010 19:05

R
Rhubarb
Unregistered
Rhubarb
Unregistered
R



I have a set in the garage from Joy-tuner (1st post) and they look great will try on car tomorrow and take a pic for fit smile

Hev

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #963770
09/01/2010 19:51
09/01/2010 19:51
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Originally Posted by nismo
i wouldn't use these i would go to www.autods.net as you know they are well made and will fit right .


I have a set on order from Mariusz at Autods and will let you know my findings when they arrive. But having had a Zender style grille from them, I would have to say that I would go to autods personally, as he posts on here and that has to mean great tech support. Also lots of satisfied customers


Happy
Re: ebay side skirts [Re: charlie_croker] #963839
09/01/2010 22:39
09/01/2010 22:39

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



I had Zender side skirts from AutoDs and they fitted great

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #963869
09/01/2010 23:35
09/01/2010 23:35

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



Buy all my body parts from autods

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #963880
10/01/2010 00:00
10/01/2010 00:00

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



You got that huge tummy there? hehe

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #963882
10/01/2010 00:14
10/01/2010 00:14

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



laugh


No , that's just cakes, take it you shop there to slim

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #963888
10/01/2010 00:42
10/01/2010 00:42

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



Originally Posted by Rhubarb
I have a set in the garage from Joy-tuner (1st post) and they look great will try on car tomorrow and take a pic for fit smile

Hev


i would like to see how well they fit

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #963923
10/01/2010 06:54
10/01/2010 06:54
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,394
N
Nellybear Offline
I need some sleep
Nellybear  Offline
I need some sleep
N

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,394
I throw away a set of joy tuner. They where crap. Badly mad, badly fitting, massive pits in the fibreglass. The guy was an ass to. When I pointed out they were very badly quality, his email told me to F*%& off for £45 evil


LSLO#8
Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #963955
10/01/2010 11:27
10/01/2010 11:27
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
jimboy Offline
Club Member 857
jimboy  Offline
Club Member 857
Forum is my life

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
Originally Posted by 20vste
I'm going to state the obvious here & say you get what you pay for. They are cheap for a reason. We all like a bargain, that's for sure, but put something decent on the Coop if you have to.
At the risk of sounding like a repeat Autods smile


I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
Re: ebay side skirts [Re: jimboy] #964132
10/01/2010 17:29
10/01/2010 17:29

F
flyingcustard
Unregistered
flyingcustard
Unregistered
F



I tried the skirts on Rhubarbs coupe today,the fit isnt perfect but with a little fettling will fit fine.
I never expected them to be perfect for that price but we don`t` have a lot of spare cash and thought i`d chance it,I`m happy with them smile
sorry no pic`s but i couldnt hold them on and take a picture too rolleyeswill take some when i have a spare pair of hand`s

Dave

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #966105
13/01/2010 20:45
13/01/2010 20:45
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,394
Poland
Mariusz Offline
My job on the forum
Mariusz  Offline
My job on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,394
Poland
Originally Posted by Steamer
You got that huge tummy there? hehe

Hahaha.. laugh


AutoDS Team Poland

Fiat Coupe Spoilers
www.autods.net

10% Discount Coupon: fccuk
Re: ebay side skirts [Re: Mariusz] #968071
17/01/2010 20:17
17/01/2010 20:17

B
billa_20vt
Unregistered
billa_20vt
Unregistered
B



For those that read this later.auto ds for mine fit perfect just glue and screws. Mate fitting them said quality was as good as a Bentley body kit. In all faultless.

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #969342
19/01/2010 19:16
19/01/2010 19:16
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
I received AutoDS LE skirts today, I asked for them to be pre-painted and the quality is absolutely excellent.

I thought they may need some sanding and prep work but no, words fail me. Worth every single penny (and then some!).

I can write a short article on the process of fitting and my thoughts with photos if anyone wants one?


Happy
Re: ebay side skirts [Re: charlie_croker] #969662
20/01/2010 10:27
20/01/2010 10:27

T
Trix138
Unregistered
Trix138
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by charlie_croker
I received AutoDS LE skirts today, I asked for them to be pre-painted and the quality is absolutely excellent.

I thought they may need some sanding and prep work but no, words fail me. Worth every single penny (and then some!).

I can write a short article on the process of fitting and my thoughts with photos if anyone wants one?


Its my intention to buy some soon, so any info on fitting would be excellent.

Trix

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #969696
20/01/2010 11:15
20/01/2010 11:15

K
Kenneth
Unregistered
Kenneth
Unregistered
K



yeah that would be great. Also how good they fit.. mine was a nightmare, so if you fit nice, i would also buy a new set.

Re: ebay side skirts [Re: ] #970894
21/01/2010 23:59
21/01/2010 23:59

B
billa_20vt
Unregistered
billa_20vt
Unregistered
B



Saw and helped them get fitted to mine,Process was to clean sills with degreaser. Apply bead of black silicon car type glue to skirt offer up to sill self tapper each end then a few strips of masking tape on over night to make sure it sealed tight,next day peel off tape. However the self tappers are not stainless,i will be popping in to a boat shop to get some this weekend. Same for lips except just one screw on wheel arch. Paint them before fitting! Also get another pair of hands to press them in place while you put the masking tape and screws in. Job done!


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.6610 MB (Peak: 0.7965 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 19:41:54 UTC