|
0 registered members (),
910
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,107
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
ebay side skirts
#963397
09/01/2010 00:36
09/01/2010 00:36
|
20vste
Unregistered
|
20vste
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#963755
09/01/2010 19:02
09/01/2010 19:02
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
i wouldn't use these i would go to www.autods.net as you know they are well made and will fit right .
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#963756
09/01/2010 19:05
09/01/2010 19:05
|
Rhubarb
Unregistered
|
Rhubarb
Unregistered
|
I have a set in the garage from Joy-tuner (1st post) and they look great will try on car tomorrow and take a pic for fit  Hev
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#963770
09/01/2010 19:51
09/01/2010 19:51
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618 SE Essex
charlie_croker
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
|
i wouldn't use these i would go to www.autods.net as you know they are well made and will fit right . I have a set on order from Mariusz at Autods and will let you know my findings when they arrive. But having had a Zender style grille from them, I would have to say that I would go to autods personally, as he posts on here and that has to mean great tech support. Also lots of satisfied customers
Happy
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: charlie_croker]
#963839
09/01/2010 22:39
09/01/2010 22:39
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
I had Zender side skirts from AutoDs and they fitted great
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#963869
09/01/2010 23:35
09/01/2010 23:35
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
Buy all my body parts from autods
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#963880
10/01/2010 00:00
10/01/2010 00:00
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
You got that huge tummy there? 
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#963882
10/01/2010 00:14
10/01/2010 00:14
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
No , that's just cakes, take it you shop there to slim
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#963888
10/01/2010 00:42
10/01/2010 00:42
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
I have a set in the garage from Joy-tuner (1st post) and they look great will try on car tomorrow and take a pic for fit  Hev i would like to see how well they fit
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#963955
10/01/2010 11:27
10/01/2010 11:27
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
Club Member 857
|
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
I'm going to state the obvious here & say you get what you pay for. They are cheap for a reason. We all like a bargain, that's for sure, but put something decent on the Coop if you have to. At the risk of sounding like a repeat Autods 
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: jimboy]
#964132
10/01/2010 17:29
10/01/2010 17:29
|
flyingcustard
Unregistered
|
flyingcustard
Unregistered
|
I tried the skirts on Rhubarbs coupe today,the fit isnt perfect but with a little fettling will fit fine. I never expected them to be perfect for that price but we don`t` have a lot of spare cash and thought i`d chance it,I`m happy with them  sorry no pic`s but i couldnt hold them on and take a picture too  will take some when i have a spare pair of hand`s Dave
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: Mariusz]
#968071
17/01/2010 20:17
17/01/2010 20:17
|
billa_20vt
Unregistered
|
billa_20vt
Unregistered
|
For those that read this later.auto ds for mine fit perfect just glue and screws. Mate fitting them said quality was as good as a Bentley body kit. In all faultless.
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#969342
19/01/2010 19:16
19/01/2010 19:16
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618 SE Essex
charlie_croker
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
|
I received AutoDS LE skirts today, I asked for them to be pre-painted and the quality is absolutely excellent.
I thought they may need some sanding and prep work but no, words fail me. Worth every single penny (and then some!).
I can write a short article on the process of fitting and my thoughts with photos if anyone wants one?
Happy
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: charlie_croker]
#969662
20/01/2010 10:27
20/01/2010 10:27
|
Trix138
Unregistered
|
Trix138
Unregistered
|
I received AutoDS LE skirts today, I asked for them to be pre-painted and the quality is absolutely excellent.
I thought they may need some sanding and prep work but no, words fail me. Worth every single penny (and then some!).
I can write a short article on the process of fitting and my thoughts with photos if anyone wants one? Its my intention to buy some soon, so any info on fitting would be excellent. Trix
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#969696
20/01/2010 11:15
20/01/2010 11:15
|
Kenneth
Unregistered
|
Kenneth
Unregistered
|
yeah that would be great. Also how good they fit.. mine was a nightmare, so if you fit nice, i would also buy a new set.
|
|
|
Re: ebay side skirts
[Re: ]
#970894
21/01/2010 23:59
21/01/2010 23:59
|
billa_20vt
Unregistered
|
billa_20vt
Unregistered
|
Saw and helped them get fitted to mine,Process was to clean sills with degreaser. Apply bead of black silicon car type glue to skirt offer up to sill self tapper each end then a few strips of masking tape on over night to make sure it sealed tight,next day peel off tape. However the self tappers are not stainless,i will be popping in to a boat shop to get some this weekend. Same for lips except just one screw on wheel arch. Paint them before fitting! Also get another pair of hands to press them in place while you put the masking tape and screws in. Job done!
|
|
|
|