|
1 registered members (Greenblueturbo),
1,147
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,120
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: ]
#974387
28/01/2010 01:41
28/01/2010 01:41
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,917 Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG
Club Treasurer Member 311
|
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,917
Lightwater, Surrey
|
If you buy the right one in the first place and look after it there should be no need to buy another Coupe, or even another car!  (Unless you want to have more than one at the same time of course) How else can I explain why I still have my first one after almost 13 years?
1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus 2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: barnacle]
#974422
28/01/2010 08:22
28/01/2010 08:22
|
knight7660
Unregistered
|
knight7660
Unregistered
|
i know the theory but the only reason im changing is because id like an LE that i can keep. also in years to come when i feel like selling, it will be worth more.
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: ]
#974460
28/01/2010 09:55
28/01/2010 09:55
|
Wolfman
Unregistered
|
Wolfman
Unregistered
|
I bought myself a lovely immaculate 20VT sprinty. Which I had for about 2 months before a white van w***** wrote it off for me. Two weeks after getting it through the MOT. Sigh. So now im on my second, a speed red which now has loads of problems.  -wolfman
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: ]
#974635
28/01/2010 14:13
28/01/2010 14:13
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Per
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: ]
#974639
28/01/2010 14:16
28/01/2010 14:16
|
Lucifer
Unregistered
|
Lucifer
Unregistered
|
My first was a dog but when its your first you don't care you just want a good fast ride Quote of the day so far  I've had 3 Coupés - 2 x 20vt and a 20vt plus. I still think I'll get another one day, when I've got a bit more room for it as a weekend/fun/project type thing. Will have to wait a while though 
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: ]
#974644
28/01/2010 14:20
28/01/2010 14:20
|
Robin_Banks
Unregistered
|
Robin_Banks
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: ]
#974858
28/01/2010 20:22
28/01/2010 20:22
|
sjay
Unregistered
|
sjay
Unregistered
|
coupe number 4 for me ,loved every one of them all 20vt 3silver and an inky,im 48 years old and never come across any other car to compare to them,ps am i the oldest coupster around.
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: JimO]
#974861
28/01/2010 20:32
28/01/2010 20:32
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
I heard stan was so old they'd run out of numbers to quantify his age.....
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: barnacle]
#974881
28/01/2010 21:10
28/01/2010 21:10
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127 South Cambs
Barmybob
Hon Club Member: 003
|
Hon Club Member: 003
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
|
Bought mine early 2004 and it's been Coupé monogamy for me…. Longest I have ever kept any car and there are no plans to part with it. I could be tempted into another but as the years go by it is less and less likely 
Gone Audi mad!
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: Barmybob]
#974931
28/01/2010 22:31
28/01/2010 22:31
|
richy
Unregistered
|
richy
Unregistered
|
My posts don't suggest this but bought my first sprint blue 20vt in 2000. 6 years later changed it for a ink black 20vt6. Had that for 3 years until a van wrote it off. Now got a sprint blue plus that I always promised myself but my first was the best.
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: ]
#975560
29/01/2010 22:52
29/01/2010 22:52
|
RoyH
Unregistered
|
RoyH
Unregistered
|
i have had one bought brand new in 2000 and now has 217,000 miles and going strong.
The wife is on her second (the first a 16v got bent) she bought her latest three years ago at 110,000 and it now has 197,000.
ah the old club, Panics dancing and Sloggs cider drinking.
Roy
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: Vinno]
#975972
31/01/2010 01:30
31/01/2010 01:30
|
ryangt
Unregistered
|
ryangt
Unregistered
|
first 16vt at 18 then a LE at 20 now at 22 a 20vt again
=3 coupes
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: ]
#976004
31/01/2010 10:47
31/01/2010 10:47
|
Hani
Unregistered
|
Hani
Unregistered
|
Only one (98' 20vt) for me and since Dec 2003 
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: ]
#976024
31/01/2010 11:41
31/01/2010 11:41
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123 Cumbria
stan
Dr. Frankenstan
|
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
|
Just the one for me, probably safest that way! And here she is..... Lovely!  Oh, you want to see the finished article? Oh, okay then.... The whole lot rebuilt: Bearing in mind that when she arrived she looked like this.....  (I think the previous owner used her as a submarine!)
Last edited by stan; 31/01/2010 11:51.
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: stan]
#978090
03/02/2010 17:54
03/02/2010 17:54
|
weyland
Unregistered
|
weyland
Unregistered
|
Owned 3. first one was brand new in 1997, the second was 5 years old when I got it in 2003, the last 9 years old when I got it in 2007.
|
|
|
Re: How many have you had!?
[Re: Tommy_Coop23]
#979640
06/02/2010 17:25
06/02/2010 17:25
|
bridges
Unregistered
|
bridges
Unregistered
|
3 
|
|
|
|