|
2 registered members (Misterchoos, Edinburgh),
913
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,140
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: MarioCirillo]
#978082
03/02/2010 17:50
03/02/2010 17:50
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Mario you get the prise!
So close nick... such a same your apple calender is wrong...
but you get second prise!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: MarioCirillo]
#978087
03/02/2010 17:53
03/02/2010 17:53
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
a free starter at the resturant!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: MarioCirillo]
#978101
03/02/2010 18:14
03/02/2010 18:14
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
Hold on...
Isn't Ace on a Thursday...
Which I see is the 11th.
Weren't we holding it on the Wed? I am busy on Thursdays!
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#979796
06/02/2010 20:46
06/02/2010 20:46
|
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
|
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
|
what date is this happening?
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: MarioCirillo]
#980308
07/02/2010 21:01
07/02/2010 21:01
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
I'd like to know the date too as I'm game if I get a Coupe by then
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#980398
07/02/2010 22:43
07/02/2010 22:43
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Ok, it's the 11th of this month!
I will be there!!
Mario, I have a spare seat if you want to come!
Also, Mr C can you bring that head please!?!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#980468
08/02/2010 00:02
08/02/2010 00:02
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644 Watford
MarioCirillo
Ex El Presidente
|
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
|
Ok, it's the 11th of this month!
I will be there!!
Mario, I have a spare seat if you want to come!
Also, Mr C can you bring that head please!?! Cheers marco! You want to swing past mine and pick me up on your way then mate?
Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: MarioCirillo]
#980502
08/02/2010 01:36
08/02/2010 01:36
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
May as well mate! I can pick you up!
I will leave early to get you and get there at a decent time!!
Mr C I will be there 100% for that head!!
(seriously no one has made jokes yet?? Are people growing up??)
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: mrc]
#980564
08/02/2010 11:10
08/02/2010 11:10
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
ture but at the same time your giving that head to me HA oh dear... 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#980565
08/02/2010 11:16
08/02/2010 11:16
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644 Watford
MarioCirillo
Ex El Presidente
|
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
|
I'm not making any jokes as it's my head you're talking about!  technically its marcos head... ture but at the same time your giving that head to me HA oh dear...  MRC i think your onto a winner mate  Maybe you could both do a part ex for eachothers heads? anyway that aside.... whos coming to the ACE cafe on Thursday? If your tempted dont let the above put you off 
Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: MarioCirillo]
#980573
08/02/2010 11:30
08/02/2010 11:30
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
lol ace is always a great night! italian cars and good food!!
7pm as always lads??
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#981409
09/02/2010 14:39
09/02/2010 14:39
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
see you there 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#981414
09/02/2010 14:51
09/02/2010 14:51
|
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
|
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
|
marco do you still want those manifolds?
Last edited by TheAudioGuy; 09/02/2010 14:52.
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#981446
09/02/2010 15:48
09/02/2010 15:48
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
i will chat to you on pm mate!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#981878
10/02/2010 10:32
10/02/2010 10:32
|
tonyd20vt
Unregistered
|
tonyd20vt
Unregistered
|
I'm coming to this as always wanted to go to Ace Cafe.
Unfortuntely my coupe is not looking its best after a white van man shunted me up the rear Monday Evening.
So keep an eye out for a Silver coupe with a damaged rear.
Tony
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#981924
10/02/2010 12:02
10/02/2010 12:02
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#982065
10/02/2010 16:44
10/02/2010 16:44
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
I should be there too troops. I fancy giving the Valver a run!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#982083
10/02/2010 17:17
10/02/2010 17:17
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644 Watford
MarioCirillo
Ex El Presidente
|
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
|
I cant come im afraid... however I may have a little surprise for next month 
Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: MarioCirillo]
#982086
10/02/2010 17:19
10/02/2010 17:19
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
mate the mazda is no surprise lol
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#982092
10/02/2010 17:30
10/02/2010 17:30
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
it is when it has a coupe 20v motor 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#988620
22/02/2010 19:33
22/02/2010 19:33
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
the guy with the silver 20vt from essex and i wasen't even there  lol .
|
|
|
|