Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Misterchoos, Edinburgh), 913 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,140
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,917
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 87 1 2 … 22 23 24 25 26 … 86 87
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #978082
03/02/2010 17:50
03/02/2010 17:50

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Mario you get the prise!

So close nick... such a same your apple calender is wrong...

but you get second prise!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #978086
03/02/2010 17:52
03/02/2010 17:52
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
whats my prise?


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #978087
03/02/2010 17:53
03/02/2010 17:53

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



a free starter at the resturant!


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #978089
03/02/2010 17:54
03/02/2010 17:54
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
wicked.... i will have the lobster thumb


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #978101
03/02/2010 18:14
03/02/2010 18:14
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Sedicivalvole Offline
Forum is my life
Sedicivalvole  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Hold on...

Isn't Ace on a Thursday...

Which I see is the 11th.

Weren't we holding it on the Wed? I am busy on Thursdays!


Vinci Grey LE
Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6
BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8
Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: Sedicivalvole] #979796
06/02/2010 20:46
06/02/2010 20:46

T
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
T



what date is this happening?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #980308
07/02/2010 21:01
07/02/2010 21:01

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



I'd like to know the date too as I'm game if I get a Coupe by then

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #980398
07/02/2010 22:43
07/02/2010 22:43

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Ok, it's the 11th of this month!

I will be there!!

Mario,
I have a spare seat if you want to come!

Also, Mr C can you bring that head please!?!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #980417
07/02/2010 23:11
07/02/2010 23:11
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
I'll bring the head for you mate BUT if you can't make it let me know before as it's quite heavy! smile See you all on thursday, i'll also be down there tomorrow night (pistonhead night) in the tuscan if anyone fancies 2 visits in one week! smile

Mr C


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #980468
08/02/2010 00:02
08/02/2010 00:02
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
Originally Posted by Marco20valveT
Ok, it's the 11th of this month!

I will be there!!

Mario,
I have a spare seat if you want to come!

Also, Mr C can you bring that head please!?!


Cheers marco! You want to swing past mine and pick me up on your way then mate?


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #980502
08/02/2010 01:36
08/02/2010 01:36

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



May as well mate! I can pick you up!

I will leave early to get you and get there at a decent time!!

Mr C I will be there 100% for that head!!

(seriously no one has made jokes yet?? Are people growing up??)

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #980519
08/02/2010 08:18
08/02/2010 08:18
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
evedently so... lol


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #980556
08/02/2010 10:34
08/02/2010 10:34
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
I'm not making any jokes as it's my head you're talking about! smile


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: mrc] #980564
08/02/2010 11:10
08/02/2010 11:10

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



ture but at the same time your giving that head to me HA

oh dear... paper
coat

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #980565
08/02/2010 11:16
08/02/2010 11:16
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
Originally Posted by mrc
I'm not making any jokes as it's my head you're talking about! smile


technically its marcos head...

Originally Posted by Marco20valveT
ture but at the same time your giving that head to me HA

oh dear... paper
coat


MRC i think your onto a winner mate wink Maybe you could both do a part ex for eachothers heads?

anyway that aside.... whos coming to the ACE cafe on Thursday? If your tempted dont let the above put you off wink


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #980573
08/02/2010 11:30
08/02/2010 11:30

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



lol ace is always a great night!
italian cars and good food!!

7pm as always lads??

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #981409
09/02/2010 14:39
09/02/2010 14:39

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



see you there smile

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #981414
09/02/2010 14:51
09/02/2010 14:51

T
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
T



marco do you still want those manifolds?

Last edited by TheAudioGuy; 09/02/2010 14:52.
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #981446
09/02/2010 15:48
09/02/2010 15:48

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



i will chat to you on pm mate!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #981878
10/02/2010 10:32
10/02/2010 10:32

T
tonyd20vt
Unregistered
tonyd20vt
Unregistered
T



I'm coming to this as always wanted to go to Ace Cafe.

Unfortuntely my coupe is not looking its best after a white van man shunted me up the rear Monday Evening.

So keep an eye out for a Silver coupe with a damaged rear.

Tony

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #981924
10/02/2010 12:02
10/02/2010 12:02

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



will do tony .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #982065
10/02/2010 16:44
10/02/2010 16:44

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



I should be there too troops. I fancy giving the Valver a run!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #982083
10/02/2010 17:17
10/02/2010 17:17
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
I cant come im afraid... however

I may have a little surprise for next month wink


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #982086
10/02/2010 17:19
10/02/2010 17:19

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



mate the mazda is no surprise lol

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #982092
10/02/2010 17:30
10/02/2010 17:30

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



it is when it has a coupe 20v motor wink

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #982093
10/02/2010 17:34
10/02/2010 17:34
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
hahaha you will have to wait and see tongue


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #982822
12/02/2010 02:11
12/02/2010 02:11
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Good night Me and MrC last ones out smile

4 Coupes and a Large Ferrari Coupe laugh

See you all next month smile



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #984480
15/02/2010 12:54
15/02/2010 12:54

F
fast_and_loaded
Unregistered
fast_and_loaded
Unregistered
F



It was nice to meet Mr c, Ed and Tony

Az

Mr c

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUyvGZlJYGI

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #984665
15/02/2010 20:42
15/02/2010 20:42
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Who is Tony ?



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #988620
22/02/2010 19:33
22/02/2010 19:33

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



the guy with the silver 20vt from essex and i wasen't even there rolleyes lol .

Page 24 of 87 1 2 … 22 23 24 25 26 … 86 87

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.036s Queries: 14 (0.030s) Memory: 0.7293 MB (Peak: 0.9380 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 16:26:39 UTC