|
1 registered members (paul),
402
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,717
Posts1,170,053
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Crap joke thread
[Re: DanTheManc]
#1595616
03/03/2017 16:49
03/03/2017 16:49
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,929 The Faringdon Folly
oxfordSteve
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,929
The Faringdon Folly
|
Brummie walks into a tailors. "Alroit, mate. I'd like a 70s suit, please." The tailor says, "Certainly sir, and would you like a kipper tie?" Brummie says, "Thanks mate, two sugars please." *Copyright Noddy Holder 1976
|
|
|
Re: Crap joke thread
[Re: oxfordSteve]
#1596117
09/03/2017 09:57
09/03/2017 09:57
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
I bought a stairlift the other day which turned out to be faulty. It's been driving me up the wall.
|
|
|
Re: Crap joke thread
[Re: ]
#1614066
05/01/2018 13:03
05/01/2018 13:03
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,895 2011 and 2015 FCCUK F1 Champ.
bezzer
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,895
2011 and 2015 FCCUK F1 Champ.
|
Holy thread resurrection, Batman! When it comes to nuclear war, the main difference is - North Korea have a desk with a button.. America have a desk with a knob!
 ......My Boy...... (PB #7)
|
|
|
Re: Crap joke thread
[Re: Morrison]
#1614535
16/01/2018 00:36
16/01/2018 00:36
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
Mods please move this if it's not suitable. It's actually a serious post, but as I've been having this issue since last week that actually sounds so stupid (well, most of my car problems do, come to think of it) and is annoying me so much, I thought I'd might as well as add it to this thread. At least get a chuckle out of it as well as some much needed advice. Basically, I did an oil change on my Coop and since then there's been a chirping sound coming from the engine. It happens whether the engine is idling, revving, cold, hot - basically all the time. The strangest thing is it seems loudest in the early hours of the morning, regardless of whether the engine is hot or cold. So basically, say I start it up at 6am. The chirping is at maximum volume. I let the engine get really hot. I then turn it off. I then start it up again immediately. The chirping will still be at maximum volume. But then, one day I may not start the car up until the evening, and when I do turn it on (obviously a cold start), the chirping volume will be half of what it was as described in the former scenario. I've checked the oil level and it seems ok. Also the car drives fine too. It's just that this sound is so bad. I used to think the Coop's squeaking brakes gave me a headache but this is literally giving me a migraine. Has anyone else had this problem with Kestrel GTX? Thanks.
|
|
|
Re: Crap joke thread
[Re: G_Man]
#1614746
19/01/2018 21:44
19/01/2018 21:44
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
A man was at a car dealership one day, looking to buy a new car.
However, none of the cars that were on display there interested him.
He was about to leave when one of the salesmen who had taken a customer for a test drive in an Audi, drove past him with his window down. The man suddenly sneezed and one of his glass eyes came flying out. It went through the open window and ended up in the Audi.
The salesman stopped the car, got out and gave the man his glass eye back.
Putting his glass eye back in, the man said to the salesman, ''I'm interested in buying this car. It really caught my eye.''
|
|
|
Re: Crap joke thread
[Re: bezzer]
#1617764
24/03/2018 15:42
24/03/2018 15:42
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
A guy who loves playing pranks decides to go around and stick wrong badges on any debadged cars that he comes across. He first sees a Lotus Elise. He smiles as he sticks on a Volvo badge. Next he spots an Alfa Romeo 4C. He chuckles as he sticks on a Citroen badge. He then finds a Porsche 911. He giggles as he sticks on a Skoda badge. He finally sees a car but he doesn't know what it is. And with tears rolling down his face from laughing so hard that his stomach hurts, he sticks a Fiat badge on a Fiat Coupe.
|
|
|
Re: Crap joke thread
[Re: ]
#1628610
14/01/2019 18:51
14/01/2019 18:51
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
|
When I noticed that one of my male organs was growing larger I was delighted. But after several weeks it had grown out of all proportion and was having trouble walking so the wife and I went to see a urologist. After an initial examination, the doctor explained that, though my condition was rare, it could be fixed by surgery. "How long will he be on crutches?" my wife asked. "Crutches? Why should he need crutches?" responded the doctor. "Well" said my wife "You are going to lengthen his legs, aren't you?"
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Crap joke thread
[Re: H_R]
#1629217
04/02/2019 01:34
04/02/2019 01:34
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
What do you call a fish that likes to modify cars? A tuna.
The other day I used a store discount card to scrape the ice off my windscreen. I only got 10% off.
The other day I used Vicks VapoRub to polish my car. My neighbour looked at me as if I was menthol.
The other day I went on a trackday. Instead of standard unleaded I filled up with tomato puree. It made a huge difference because none of the other cars could ketchup.
A woman laughed at her husband when he said he could build a car out of macaroni and teach a fish how to drive it. The next day as she went for a walk, she got a shock as a tuna drove pasta.
|
|
|
Re: Crap joke thread
[Re: ]
#1629242
04/02/2019 18:15
04/02/2019 18:15
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794 Berlin
barnacle
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
|
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
|
|
|
|
Re: Crap joke thread
[Re: ]
#1629576
12/02/2019 14:17
12/02/2019 14:17
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
|
What did the pirate say when he reached 80?
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
|